Dark Horse Killeroid Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Killeroid from the Ultraman Tiga comic was one of the most impressive villains I have seen in a long time. The scary part is that he never even actually tried as he and Tiga stated. His live action version was just as powerful in some ways, and in some ways not. And since TV Killeroid is, well, TV related, I'll use this amazingly powerful Dark Horse version. I will list as many feats as I can that he had. But remember, they stated and showed that he wasn't even trying to fight.

Slept in the earth's core, then walked around in it

Flew through the earth's atmoshepere

Hovered in deep space with no issue

Created earthquakes that went for miles in one punch

Stood and took earth shattering lasers while having a conversation

Made Ultraman Tiga his ***** with a few moves

Destroyed Makeela, a cosmic shape-shifting monster who destroyed civilizations with no effort, in one wave of a hand

Absorbed a nuclear holocaust that was wiping out every single thing on earth without any effort at all, and even said "Oh, please! THIS is what is destroying all life on the planet?"

Punched through five feet of steel without trying

Crunched a diamond into rubble with his bare hand

Punched his way through thousands of feet of ground in less than a minute

Chucked a building into deep space with one hand

Knocked out a 500 foot tall monster with a few punches when he changed to six feet

Teleports away faster than a Luminizer(super light blasts of destruction)

He had the skill of a million super soldier warriors.

Remember, all of this time, he wasn't even trying

I'm looking at the other issue now for more feats, so here it goes.

1. Wolverine
2. Spiderman
3. Ironman
4. Absorbing Man
5. Classic Juggernaut
6. Marvel Gladiator
7. Thor
8. Superman
9. Jon Stewart GL
10. JLA

Scenario 1: He is at his regular size of 250 feet
Scenario 2: He is 6 feet tall

Ultraman Baltan
Scenario 1: I say he clears it. The only problem is Jon Stewart and JLA, and they die pretty darn quickly.

Scenario 2: Hmm.... His major problems are 5-10. He has a good chance of outlasting Juggernaut, considering he was in the earth's core for 1,000 years and did feats Juggernaut has not shown. He has an easy fight with Gladiator and wins. His skill and immense strength out do Thor. Superman is an interesting issue. He could definately take the hits, but could he dish them out? YES. It starts out tough, but then he gets the upper hand. Jon Stewart will be hard to get past, but his manipulation of power and mass strength will eventually win it for him. Finally, it's 50/50 with JLA. So he either makes it to ten or clears it. Pretty sure he clears it.

DigiMark007
....waitasecond....

Dark Horse Killeroid?!?!

.. What the f**k?

hysterical

...that's all I got....seriously, a guy exists by that name>?!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by DigiMark007
....waitasecond....

Dark Horse Killeroid?!?!

.. What the f**k?

hysterical

His species were the Kilee, a race of ancient humanoids that make Killeroid to be their great savior. When they were duped by an old human civilization that was more advanced than we are, they were destroyed by an explosion that destroyed one fourth of the planet. Killeroid survived, only to see his whole race die at the hands of man, who were just afraid of what they couldn't understand. Killeroid felt horrible, and went to the center of the earth where he rested and got rid of his worries. He new killing the humans and the Ultramen(at the time there were arounf four or five) wasn't going to bring back his people. He awoke from the earth's core 1,000 years later to settle it with the leader of the humans that killed his people: Tiga. Of course Tiga knew nothing about the death of the Kilee, being lied to by the humans.

Ultraman Baltan
Here's a picture of him. He's the big guy with the blade on his arm.
http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/300/12/12505.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

Soljer
....waitasecond....

Dark Horse Killeroid?!?!

.. What the f**k?

hysterical

Quoted for truth.

Ultraman Baltan
Dark Horse, meaning THE COMIC COMPANY! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Bump.

DigiMark007
It's still funny....comic company or not.

laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
It's still funny....comic company or not.

laughing out loud

No, not really.

Soljer
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No, not really.

Yeah, it kinda is.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, it kinda is.

No, it's not. If it was the real name it would be funny, but Dark Horse is the company, so no, it isn't funny.

DigiMark007
I meant that just "Killeroid" is funny even when you take the company out. It's the kind of cliche name you'd expect to pop up on Stan Lee's superhero show or something....some of the older titles have an excuse because they've been around for decades, but a newer indie label really doesn't have an excuse.

...and sorry to derail the thread and all. embarrasment

...but look on the bright side, at least it's staying bumped because of this conversation.

wink

Ultraman Baltan
I meant that just "Killeroid" is funny even when you take the company out. It's the kind of cliche name you'd expect to pop up on Stan Lee's superhero show or something....some of the older titles have an excuse because they've been around for decades, but a newer indie label really doesn't have an excuse.

...and sorry to derail the thread and all. embarrasment

...but look on the bright side, at least it's staying bumped because of this conversation.

wink

I think it's a great name. Considering that the race are called the Kilee, I think it works.

DigiMark007
I think it's a great name. Considering that the race are called the Kilee, I think it works.

That makes sense then. But for a person who doesn't know the context, they'll just assume some un-inventive writers mashed "killer" and "android" together.

Ultraman Baltan
That makes sense then. But for a person who doesn't know the context, they'll just assume some un-inventive writers mashed "killer" and "android" together.

Well, that is their problem.

Soljer
Anyways, Wolverine takes out the Horse Killing Android.

Ultraman Baltan
Anyways, Wolverine takes out the Horse Killing Android.

Did you even READ his feats? God, you are such a jerk.

Ultraman Baltan
Slept in the earth's core, then walked around in it

Flew through the earth's atmoshepere

Hovered in deep space with no issue

Created earthquakes that went for miles in one punch

Stood and took earth shattering lasers while having a conversation

Made Ultraman Tiga his ***** with a few moves

Destroyed Makeela, a cosmic shape-shifting monster who destroyed civilizations with no effort, in one wave of a hand

Absorbed a nuclear holocaust that was wiping out every single thing on earth without any effort at all, and even said "Oh, please! THIS is what is destroying all life on the planet?"

Punched through five feet of steel without trying

Crunched a diamond into rubble with his bare hand

Punched his way through thousands of feet of ground in less than a minute

Chucked a building into deep space with one hand

Knocked out a 500 foot tall monster with a few punches when he changed to six feet

Teleports away faster than a Luminizer(super light blasts of destruction)

He had the skill of a million super soldier warriors.

Remember, all of this time, he wasn't even trying

READ THIS! Besides, stop ****ING SAYING HORSE KILLER! IT'S THE GOD DAMN COMPANY! QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

Soljer
READ THIS! Besides, stop ****ING SAYING HORSE KILLER! IT'S THE GOD DAMN COMPANY! QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

I read his feats, it's nothing that Logan can't handle.

I mean, jesus, the thing kills horses! Dark ones, at that!

It can't even tangle with a light horse.

DigiMark007
Dude, chill. We're just having some fun....that's what this forum is for, after all. smile

And yes, we know your boy would beat Wolve-god. People just think they're smart and funny by jumping on the anti-fanboy wagon by saying he'd win everything.

wink

...Horse Killing Android. Priceless... laughing out loud

bigbran

It can't even tangle with a light horse. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

Ultraman Baltan

It can't even tangle with a light horse.

What the hell is your issue?

Ultraman Baltan
Dude, chill. We're just having some fun....that's what this forum is for, after all. smile

And yes, we know your boy would beat Wolve-god. People just think they're smart and funny by jumping on the anti-fanboy wagon by saying he'd win everything.

wink

...Horse Killing Android. Priceless... laughing out loud

I thought you guys were supposed to be helpful.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh, and Bigbran, please do not bother with any posts. I already know what they are going to be about, and you are on my Ignore List, and I have no care for your insults or rudeness. So please, do not bother.

bigbran
I laughed. I know you read my posts anyway.

Ultraman Baltan

So Wolverine has taken out a 500 foot tall monster when he was only six feet tall like Killeroid did?

Ultraman Baltan
Once again Bigbran, I have no interest in reading it.

Ultraman Baltan
Like I said before, he is a 250 foot tall Superman normally. And when at our size, his power grows so he can adapt, making him twice to three times as powerful. From what I have read, Killeroid is one of the most dangerous villains to ever grace the comics. In the Dark Horse series of Ultraman Tiga, Tiga shows Superman feets, and things ever greater. Killeroid made Tiga his ***** within a few seconds without using all of his power. I doubt Wolverine can crush diamonds with his bare hands easily, or destroy a cosmic shape shifting being with the wave of a hand.

Ultraman Baltan
And why do people say ANDROID? What the hell? He was made BEFORE the android!

Ultraman Baltan
And another thing: Does Hellboy get this treatment? He's from Dark Horse comics, so do people call him Dark Hell Horse or something else retarted?

Ultraman Baltan

Ok, so it's ok to laugh at other people's interests? Ok, then. I'll laugh at stuff you like and see how you feel about it!

bigbran
I just have one thing for the you, but I will let others see it, since you claim to not see my posts.

Why would you make a thread, if you don't want to listen to others opinions? You even lipped off to the mods, for them doing basically the same thing I did, for me to be on your ignore list.
Calm down, it's a damn forum!
I have never called you a name, I made fun of Ultraman, edited my comment, and I really don't care. He's a damn movie character!!
You though, have been hostile to anyone who hasn't seen things your way. You claim it's a forum, and say, who cares, well obviously, you do!!
Are you going to put the whole forum on ignore list, just for bugging you once?
I don't think anyone has had a cival debate with you. You even put Soljier on your enemy list, just for making one comment.

Anyway, rant over.
You won't see this, so what do you care, what I have to write?
Ok, so it's ok to laugh at other people's interests? Ok, then. I'll laugh at stuff you like and see how you feel about it! See what I mean? You get mad at Digi, one of the most passive mods, just for jesting at you?? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Just in response to the post that Bigbran quoted- I'd quote myself, but I'd have to sift through what looks like twenty posts, clicking to read because you're on my ignore list- which happened before this thread.

Did you actually think that if you advertised a character whom you were obviously prepared that noone knew about as Dark Horse Killeroid that there wouldn't be a couple laughs. Honestly, I laughed, and I had already got that you were referencing Dark Horse comics.
It reminds me of when I saw 'Thor Girl'

DigiMark007
I thought you guys were supposed to be helpful.

I am being helpful. I told you to chill. No sense in getting upset over an online discussion forum. I've had my favorite characters poked fun at before too....hell, we all have. And if you can't cope with it intelligently and humorously, then what's the point?

cool

Ok, so it's ok to laugh at other people's interests? Ok, then. I'll laugh at stuff you like and see how you feel about it!

um, sure. I honestly wouldn't mind. Like I said...it's all in fun. You should try to use this as an opportunity to let yourself not be bothered by it....because it's obvious that none of us meant it as malicious (heck, I wasn't even taking a stab at you, nor was I saying anything bad about your boy. I just think his name's amusing). And besides, we're all just using the forum to enjoy ourselves and maybe learn a thing or two about comics.

bigbran
I am being helpful. I told you to chill. No sense in getting upset over an online discussion forum. I've had my favorite characters poked fun at before too....hell, we all have. And if you can't cope with it intelligently and humorously, then what's the point?

cool Watch your back....

Soljer
Score for sextuple posting? erm.

Tron
A little gee whiz info for you Ultraman Baltan: You're just adding fuel to the fire. The more you rant in anger, the more fun everyone will have at your expense. And like Digi, said, everyone IS just having a little fun here, it's a new character (hell, I kinda laughed at it, the first thing that came to mind was Hulk Killer Humanoid). I advice, have a little fun with it like everyone else is, you may actually enjoy it. As said, it's nothing personal, it only is if you make it that way, and that's the direction you're kinda pushing it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
(hell, I kinda laughed at it, the first thing that came to mind was Hulk Killer Humanoid) This is earie. That's what I thought too.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
This is earie. That's what I thought too.

I'm pretty sure thats what came to EVERYONE'S mind.

Killeroid, Killer Humanoid.

Same thing.

Hmmm...I wonder, who would win? Hulk Killer Humanoid or the Horse Killing Android?

Ultraman Baltan

HE'S NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! I made this thread for conversation, and you all ruined it with your insults and comments! You AREN'T a good moderator. Because of you, the thread is messed up due to jackasses like Soljer. Thanks a ton.

Soljer
HE'S NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! I made this thread for conversation, and you all ruined it with your insults and comments! You AREN'T a good moderator. Because of you, the thread is messed up due to jackasses like Soljer. Thanks a ton.

Digi is an amazing moderator, don't go criticizing just because you're a little too immature to handle a joke.

Gregory
Wait wait wait wait wait. Dark Horse has a villain named "Killeroid?"

Really?

Killeroid?

You're not making this up?

I know I'm not the first person in this thread to comment on this remarkable fact, but ...

Killeroid.

Wow.

DigiMark007
...k guys, let's put and end to this. Baltan and I worked things out privately via PM, and if we just let it drop at this point, no more bad will come of it.

smile

Soljer
...k guys, let's put and end to this. Baltan and I worked things out privately via PM, and if we just let it drop at this point, no more bad will come of it.

smile

See the moderation skill?

Told you he was amazing. stick out tongue.

Gregory
I swear I wasn't trying to provoke him. I didn't even read the thread before I posted, other then the first few posts. It's just ...

Wow.

And I stand by that comment.

Tron

smile

You don't know just how much time you saved me.wink

SpunkySmurph
I still think Thor Girl is a much worse name...

Ultraman Baltan

Digi is an amazing moderator, don't go criticizing just because you're a little too immature to handle a joke.

And it seems that you are way too stupid to know when to quit.
You are the imaature one. You know it bugs me, so you decide to push it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Gregory
I swear I wasn't trying to provoke him. I didn't even read the thread before I posted, other then the first few posts. It's just ...

Wow.

And I stand by that comment.

Who are you?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Gregory
Wait wait wait wait wait. Dark Horse has a villain named "Killeroid?"

Really?

Killeroid?

You're not making this up?

I know I'm not the first person in this thread to comment on this remarkable fact, but ...

Killeroid.

Wow.

Because his race are called the Kilee. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tron
A little gee whiz info for you Ultraman Baltan: You're just adding fuel to the fire. The more you rant in anger, the more fun everyone will have at your expense.

Which you are supposed to stop to keep peace on the Forum.

Tron
And it seems that you are way too stupid to know when to quit.
You are the imaature one. You know it bugs me, so you decide to push it.

Didn't Digi just say to squash it?

Which you are supposed to stop to keep peace on the Forum.

Okay, here's what I'm gonna do then. I'm gonna stop it by closing this thread. Not only has this thread gone no where for the last 3 pages, but you still choose to "add fuel to the fire".

Closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.