Ironman vs. Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RocasAtoll
Who wins?

(Note: Any version).

Rewmac
Than okay....Let's say....Hmmm...Current Ion counts as a GL...So I say Ion. But any version of Kyle, Hal or even John could beat up Iron Man. Tony has limited his power with techs and stuff. The GL power has no limits...Only the imagination. Any GL could rip any armor of Tony apart.

Devil Lance
Tony dies.............Painfully

Avalonofthewind
Somebody hates Tony.

ExtraMision5555
i think tonight migth be able to squeeze out 1 win
somehow
but i woudl be inclined to think even that would be extremely difficult

Badabing
Hopefully Tony is drunk when they fight so it deadens the pain.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Badabing
Hopefully Tony is drunk when they fight so it deadens the pain. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

guy222
hal

Symmetric Chaos
hmm Tony 7/10

tjcoady
Honestly, I have seen Green Lanterns be taken down by the simplest of things.

For instance- hypersonics, which Tony can easily use, have beaten Kyle more than just a couple of times.

Hal's been beaten because he couldn't see an opponent more than a few times. Guess who has stealth armor.

Guy's gotten taken out by energy blasts. John Stewart gets punked by magnetized weapons. Dr. Polaris has ripped off Green Lantern rings off their hands.

Tony is seriously, seriously under rated on these forums. In terms of potential and high end feats? Of course a GL is more powerful. In terms of average showings? Tony wins.

In general Tony is shown as highly competent- CIS rarely plays a factor for him. The deus ex machina that is the Green Lantern rings gets curtailed by both CIS and PIS all the time. By KMC rules, most non-rookies would take Tony. But if the fight took place in a comic, Stark would win every time against anyone but the top tier GLs.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tjcoady
Honestly, I have seen Green Lanterns be taken down by the simplest of things.

For instance- hypersonics, which Tony can easily use, have beaten Kyle more than just a couple of times.

Hal's been beaten because he couldn't see an opponent more than a few times. Guess who has stealth armor.

Guy's gotten taken out by energy blasts. John Stewart gets punked by magnetized weapons. Dr. Polaris has ripped off Green Lantern rings off their hands.

Tony is seriously, seriously under rated on these forums. In terms of potential and high end feats? Of course a GL is more powerful. In terms of average showings? Tony wins.

In general Tony is shown as highly competent- CIS rarely plays a factor for him. The deus ex machina that is the Green Lantern rings gets curtailed by both CIS and PIS all the time. By KMC rules, most non-rookies would take Tony. But if the fight took place in a comic, Stark would win every time against anyone but the top tier GLs.

The only GLs we get enough feats for are the Top Tier GLs.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The only GLs we get enough feats for are the Top Tier GLs.

true. But still, how many times have you seen Hal, Kyle, John, or Guy get punked by villains they really have no business being beaten by? I mean, just a few times would be clearly PIS. But it happens about equally with the number of times they do things like blow up battle ships with a blast or help drag planets.

Mindset
Originally posted by tjcoady
true. But still, how many times have you seen Hal, Kyle, John, or Guy get punked by villains they really have no business being beaten by? I mean, just a few times would be clearly PIS. But it happens about equally with the number of times they do things like blow up battle ships with a blast or help drag planets.

With Kyle not that much, only when he tries to punch people. wink

gogogadgetgo
come on now, give ironman a little credit.

he may not be up their with the top tiers, but he's deffinitly a powerhouse in his own right.

and since the op stated any gl, tony could take on any gl who isnt a top gl.

the cannon fodder gls come to mind..the ones sbp ran through as if they were nothing

Bouboumaster
1/10 to Iron man.

Tony Stark
7/10 IM against anyone other than ION.

wink

Badabing
Using low end feats for a GL is not how the Versus Forum works. Unless there is some very convincing debate put forward for Tony I will be closing this thread soon....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
come on now, give ironman a little credit.

he may not be up their with the top tiers, but he's deffinitly a powerhouse in his own right.

and since the op stated any gl, tony could take on any gl who isnt a top gl.

the cannon fodder gls come to mind..the ones sbp ran through as if they were nothing

So in your mind SBP </= IronMan? You'll need a better comparasin than that.

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Using low end feats for a GL is not how the Versus Forum works. Unless there is some very convincing debate put forward for Tony I will be closing this thread soon.... Tony has beaten the Silver Surfer and Terrax no expression

And as been mentioned before GLs have been shown to be taken down by what Tony brings to a fight numerous times. stick out tongue

Doctor-Alvis
Who can hack who? Lantern ring vs Iron Man's armor! Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Val
crylaugh

Tards.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Val
crylaugh

Tards.

At least we have each other Val sad

Newjak
Originally posted by Val
crylaugh

Tards. You're just mad because Ironman totally beats a Green Lantern mhm

Badabing
Originally posted by Newjak
Tony has beaten the Silver Surfer and Terrax no expression

And as been mentioned before GLs have been shown to be taken down by what Tony brings to a fight numerous times. stick out tongue dur

You all can thank Newjak for this thread getting closed....uhuh

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.