Shang-Chi Vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Who takes this one? doctor doctor doctor doctor

big grin

joesha28
Shang will beat DD.

marvelprince
Daredevil wins. He senses and counters Shang's attacks

Dreampanther
Nah, Shang Chi will take DD, I reckon

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
Daredevil wins. He senses and counters Shang's attacks

Yeah I think he will win. DD has a baton as well, but I dunno if his senses are going to give him that much advantage other somebody like Shang Chi. Agains't standard ninjas sure.

marvelprince
If it were pure skill then I give it to Shang. However DD has skills to keep up plus his senses. And this time there is nothing preventing DD from reading Shang (like in Cap/DD where the SSS made it impossible for DD. Wtf). Anyway Matt counters his moves, uses his billy clubs to help him hit weak spots and puts down Shang

jrodslam
DD 7/10.

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
If it were pure skill then I give it to Shang. However DD has skills to keep up plus his senses. And this time there is nothing preventing DD from reading Shang (like in Cap/DD where the SSS made it impossible for DD. Wtf). Anyway Matt counters his moves, uses his billy clubs to help him hit weak spots and puts down Shang

Well I agree that Shang Chi will lose I just think DD's sense are over rated. If his senses are so good why is Frank able to tag him? Frank at one point shot him at point blank range. Yeah I know Frank is a good fighter but I would not classify him as peak human, just tough human LOL.

Apparently that SSS things was crap, because DD fought Cap another time and nothing happened.

Daredevil1
Daredevil 7-8/10

Daredevil he's one of earths best fighters and with his radar/supersenses helps him out a lot.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Well I agree that Shang Chi will lose I just think DD's sense are over rated. If his senses are so good why is Frank able to tag him? Frank at one point shot him at point blank range. Yeah I know Frank is a good fighter but I would not classify him as peak human, just tough human LOL.

Apparently that SSS things was crap, because DD fought Cap another time and nothing happened.

Well Matt has punked Frank on more than one occasion. Most recent time I can think of was during the time when Matt appointed himself Kingpin. Frank tried to stop him and Matt promptly took him down.

And I know that SSS thing is crap, just used it as an example to say there is nothing limiting DD's ability to read moves.

Metalmanx
Daredevil wins the majority.

The Fake Macoy
From what I've seen of Shang Chi, DD should take the majority due to his senses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.