Ultimate: Hulk vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Both have been known to take out entire super hero teams single-handedly...so who would win?

Hulk

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f8/225px-Ultimates_5.jpg

Namor

http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/8/8f/Ultimate_namor.jpg/442px-Ultimate_namor.jpg

MightyEInherjar
I say Hulk...he's the meanest mo-fo in the Ultimates world, with pretty savage hulk style strength with Mr. Fixit attitude.

Other than that, Ultimate Hulk is the strongest on Ultimate Earth (thinking of that scale awhile back), and while I know Namor will take it to him hard, I say Hulk 7/10.

Badabing
Hulk wins the majority. Namor is a badass but Ultimate Hulk is a sick f***.

Wolverine2006
This would be a really good fight to see...but I guess I would probably put my money on Hulk too.

Soujaboy
In my opinion Ult. Namor takes this nearly 10/10.

Not only was Ultimate Namor one of the physically most powerful beings in the Ult. universe(Displayed as much when he broke free from the chair that was supposedly able to restrain the physically most powerful being in the world including the Hulk), he also was verry skilled with the manipulation of water. For example, He threatened to destroy New York City with what appeared to be a tsunami in the shape of an angry Posidon. It took a kiss from Sue to stop Namor from destroying the City, otherwise there would be no Ultimate Hulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy

Not only was Ultimate Namor one of the physically most powerful beings in the Ult. universe(Displayed as much when he broke free from the chair that was supposedly able to restrain the physically most powerful being in the world including the Hulk), he also was verry skilled with the manipulation of water. For example, He threatened to destroy New York City with what appeared to be a tsunami in the shape of an angry Posidon. It took a kiss from Sue to stop Namor from destroying the City, otherwise there would be no Ultimate Hulk.
Hater! HATER!

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Badabing
Hater! HATER!

stick out tongue

You know it cool

Validus
I want to see more of Namor's water maniupation. Hopefully it's similar to Aquaman 1 Million who could boil the water in your body.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
I want to see more of Namor's water maniupation. Hopefully it's similar to Aquaman 1 Million who could boil the water in your body.

Agreed, although it was tight seein him bitchslap the F4, and threaten to drown New York with a massive Tsunami, all while layin the pimp moves on Sue. cool

Metalmanx

Agreed. Ult. Namor wins the majority.

Dinalfos

Dinalfos

It's not as if you're extremely biased or anything roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

jrodslam

Agreed. Plus he seems to be faster than his 616 counterpart as well.

Grimm22
Ult. Namor takes this with ease no expression

He took on everything that the Ult. FF had and he wasnt even showing all of his powers

lando005
i would have to go with ult hulk he didnt beat the ultimate he TROUNCED them not even ult thor stood a chance ult namor may be one of the strongest but ult hulk is peerless when it comes on to strenght

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ult. Namor takes this with ease no expression

He took on everything that the Ult. FF had and he wasnt even showing all of his powers

thumb up

Not to mention he can fly. He'll take down the Hulk with relative ease, I'd say.

Grimm22
So far, the most powerful in the Ult. Universe go in this order...

1. Ult. Doom

2. Ult. Namor

3. Ult. Magneto

4. Ult. Hulk

5. Ult. Phoneix

Metalmanx

1. Ult. Doom

2. Ult. Namor

3. Ult. Magneto

4. Ult. Hulk

5. Ult. Phoneix

Where are these amazing feats from Dr. Doom? I haven't seen them yet. And I've read all of the Ultimate Fantastic Four.

I'd put Ult. Magneto at the top of that list there.

lando005
forgive me for not reading ults but why is ult phoenix at the bottom of that list?

Validus
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Where are these amazing feats from Dr. Doom? I haven't seen them yet. And I've read all of the Ultimate Fantastic Four.

I'd put Ult. Magneto at the top of that list there.
I'm sure he's basing it on the creature who searched for the most powerful person around and chose Doom.

DevilGoblin
Ultimate Hulk is the strongest being in Ultimate Universe (please read Wizard top ten)

(anyway...Namor is a beast)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/HulkvsAbom1.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/HulkvsAbom2.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/HulkvsAbom3.jpg

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Ultimate Hulk is the strongest being in Ultimate Universe (please read Wizard top ten)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/HulkvsAbom3.jpg
Wizard=shit

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wizard=shit

No erm

I really enjoy their articles and stuff and they always reccomend good books too.

However, that chart is outdated, although it did get the order right

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
I'm sure he's basing it on the creature who searched for the most powerful person around and chose Doom.

Pretty much erm

Although I wouldnt be reluctant to put Namor over Doom here erm

Validus
IIRC, that would just mean Doom is the most powerful between the Ultimates and F4 since none of the other guys you listed were in the area. Thor was the only other candidate.

Wolverine2006
I would put the list of power like this:

1. Magneto
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4. Pheonix
5. Dr. Doom

I haven't seen anything impressive from Dr. Doom yet...but I've only read Ultimate F4 Vol.s 1-5.

H. S. 6
I haven't seen one impressive feat of Ult. Doom. And certainly nothing to put him in the most powerful position of the Ultimate Universe.

I have an open mind, though, Grimm. Humor me. smile

bigbran

1. Ult. Doom

2. Ult. Namor

3. Ult. Magneto

4. Ult. Hulk

5. Ult. Phoneix Shouldn't Colossus be over Magneto... since...well.. you know. shifty whistle

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/HulkvsAbom3.jpg God, do you go to the extremes or what?

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I haven't seen one impressive feat of Ult. Doom. And certainly nothing to put him in the most powerful position of the Ultimate Universe.

I have an open mind, though, Grimm. Humor me. smile

So destroying the Zombie FF with complete and total ease isnt impressive no expression

snoopdogg

1. Ult. Doom

2. Ult. Namor

3. Ult. Magneto

4. Ult. Hulk

5. Ult. Phoneix I'd put the Magician above all of them.

Badabing

1. Ult. Wolverine

2. Ult. Doom

3. Ult. Namor

4. Ult. Magneto

5. Ult. Hulk

6. Ult. Phoneix

Grimm, you've finally come to your senses and have embraced the power of WOLVERINE! eek!

laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Badabing
Grimm, you've finally come to your senses and have embraced the power of WOLVERINE! eek!

laughing

Oh noes! eek!

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd put the Magician above all of them.

I haven't read that arc...but I heard Wolverine recently sliced his face open.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I haven't read that arc...but I heard Wolverine recently sliced his face open.

Much like I predicted (In the how would you kill off the character you hate most thread)

Magician let Wolverine beat him

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I would put the list of power like this:

1. Magneto
2. Hulk
3. Namor
4. Pheonix
5. Dr. Doom

I haven't seen anything impressive from Dr. Doom yet...but I've only read Ultimate F4 Vol.s 1-5. As other people have pointed out: Yes, for goodness sake, a man made of metal beat Magneto. That's like Frosty the Snowman beaing up on Iceman or Matchstick the Sidekick killing Human Torch. Ult. Magneto is a pussy. I've lost all respect for him since I saw that.

Hulk's tops, no doubt. Man ripped Wolvie apart, survived nuclear blasts and appears to have no limit to his strength whatsoever. Ult. Doom is just extremely durable from what I've seen. You can't scratch him except with his own metal form. I say Hulk just grabs him and starts pounding Doom with his own arms. Phoenix is a wuss. She wasn't able to do Magneto level feats without Professor X's and Rogue's help. But then again, I didn't really read past 'Return of the King' which thoroughly disgusted me. Does she have some nice feats or is the Phoenix Force still under wraps?

thedude1948
Ult. Cable is #1 smile

Grimm22
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
As other people have pointed out: Yes, for goodness sake, a man made of metal beat Magneto. That's like Frosty the Snowman beaing up on Iceman or Matchstick the Sidekick killing Human Torch. Ult. Magneto is a pussy. I've lost all respect for him since I saw that.

Hulk's tops, no doubt. Man ripped Wolvie apart, survived nuclear blasts and appears to have no limit to his strength whatsoever. Ult. Doom is just extremely durable from what I've seen. You can't scratch him except with his own metal form. I say Hulk just grabs him and starts pounding Doom with his own arms. Phoenix is a wuss. She wasn't able to do Magneto level feats without Professor X's and Rogue's help. But then again, I didn't really read past 'Return of the King' which thoroughly disgusted me. Does she have some nice feats or is the Phoenix Force still under wraps?

Ult. Doom is a master magician and smarter than Reed

And Ult. Reed is smarter than 616 Reed

In fact, Ult. Doom so far has shown to be a better magician than Ult. Dr. Strange

lando005
just as a side note i know ult hulk ripped ult wolverine in half ........ why the hell is he still alive?

Horrificus
Originally posted by lando005
just as a side note i know ult hulk ripped ult wolverine in half ........ why the hell is he still alive?

Because he sells comic books.
No other reason on earth.

grey fox
Ult. Doom is a master magician and smarter than Reed

And Ult. Reed is smarter than 616 Reed

In fact, Ult. Doom so far has shown to be a better magician than Ult. Dr. Strange

Ult Strange is a joke . I could kick his ass...

grey fox
Originally posted by thedude1948
Ult. Cable is #1 smile

HOLY SHIT HE'S WOLVIE !!!!!!!!!1

Whoa...that was..VERY unexpected.

Thank-you wikipedia...

His Airness
bump

RIGHTONMYSIDE
ult hulk is easily the most powerful physical being in the ultimate universe and in a straight brawl would trounce namour. he would also make a short meal of the fan 4 and anyone else looking to brawl with him. read the comics and then tell me ult namour wouldnt get his ass handed to him

His Airness
Originally posted by RIGHTONMYSIDE
ult hulk is easily the most powerful physical being in the ultimate universe and in a straight brawl would trounce namour. he would also make a short meal of the fan 4 and anyone else looking to brawl with him. read the comics and then tell me ult namour wouldnt get his ass handed to him

Did you read the Ultimate Namor arc?

Fanboy
Namor with struggle.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
yes but then hulk really is written limitless in raw poower in the ultimates. namour is mighty p[owerful but in a straight fight would need to i dont know wash hulk away witha tidal wave or something for a ring out

redhotrash
Ultimate Namor would beat the Ultimate Hulk for the same reason standard Namor does, hes more versatile and smarter. Now I love Ultimate Hulk, but Namor has so many advantages. Hes faster, cant fly, teleport, can control water, is a frigging genius, AND his strength is nothing to sleep on. If Wasp could figure out a way to take him, Namor certainly can

RIGHTONMYSIDE
well were talking about a brawl situation here and i cant see how ult hulk wouldnt take anyone in that situation

RIGHTONMYSIDE
besides i dont think namours boobs would compare to wasps

llagrok
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'd put the Magician above all of them.

Magician > All

Wolverine sliced him up all he could and Jean threw everything she had at him, didn't injure him one bit smile

Hannibal-Lector
Namor wins if fight is wastedeep or further underwater, otherwise, hulk wins

Photon009
Ultimate Namor wins. Reed is well aware of the Hulk in the Ultimate Universe, and not only did he say that Namor was the most powerful being ever, he also locked him up in restraints that were designed to hold the strongest being on Earth (most likely the Hulk), and Namor broke out of them with ease. Also, in the Ultimate Universe i think the Thing and the Hulk are about even in strength, maybe a slight edge to Hulk, but Namor one-shotted Ben half way down Manhattan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.