the faintest thunder in the distance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
so i am in an incredibly good mood... cause... i have heard the faintest rumor of another liz/jack kiss in 3.

nothing confirmed, nothing to back it up. just a whispered word from someone.

anyways, though it may be completely unfounded, i got to thinking... how brilliant and beautiful would another kiss be?

and what situation ought it to come in?

I have thought of a few situation i would like to see. here's the one that won out for tonight...

Elizabeth and Jack have been dodging each other and being mean to each other, per usual. Both of these characters are incredibly strong and usually come across that way, i so i want to see them really vulnerable. So, I say either Liz or Jack finally has a real breakdown, where they suddenly just collapse with weariness and confess something, confess their fears, their weaknesses, etc. And then, the other is there and suddenly, seeing the other in all their weakness brings them to their knees, and they put their arms around them... and its sort of an aching, "i'm giving you all my strength" kiss...

Mistypirate
I have fate that we are going to see another Kiss in movie 3. I just feel it.
That was very good Kate, I hope something like that happens, I was melting while I was reading it.

Mistypirate
You know what? I think that Jack will start to ignore her and cold shouldering her. I bet she's going to realise how much Jack means to her, and I bet is going to be her, thats going to break down and confess to him. She needs to stop denying herself. Jack is already a million steps in front of her, he already show her that he cared about her. So Liz needs to stop being a pea brain and go for it.

PirateDiva
Right if u think about it...Jack made the first move by coming back to the ship (showed her he loves her)....Then Liz made the move by Kissing him....so who do u think is going to make the next move?

They do need another JACK/LIZ kiss if they want to hit the 1 billion dollar mark again? i'm sure they will be smart enough to do it!!

Mistypirate
I think is going to be Liz, I don't know if you read the Choke on it! thread.In the rough draft script Liz was being a Bit$% all the way. Jack actually was hurt by her actions, again thats why he decides that he is going to start to treat her like a "lady". I think that is going to be his way of shoving in his feelings and ignore her. I think when he does this,she is going to realise or accept her feelings for him.

katelovespirate
i hope so!!!! that would be so hott.

that choke on it scene kills me, seriously. i LOVE JACK!!!!!!

why is liz such a nun? omgsh. she s just so mean. its not right.

after that scene, no wonder Jack trades her to Sao Feng. he knows how to handle his women. wink

LovelyOne
she's a Shape Shifter Kate^ stick out tongue

I think it will be at the end when this kiss happens

If not it may be after Will has stabbed the heart..Liz probably using him for comfort..I can imagine Jack getting kinda annoyed at that lol.

I dunno I'm kinda worried about where they are going to place it to ne homest. Cuz wherever they place it..its usually a sign of what the ending will be.

I agree. It may be a moment where Jack breaks down..but IMO its going to be where Will is the captain and Liz is "broken"

she then might do the stupid thing and she will see how broken ashe has left Jack..hopefully it will be a repeat od DMC but on a bigger scale.

katelovespirate
yeah sounds good to me. i just love it when those two get vulnerable with each other... like when Liz is desperately trying to explain away her guilt to Jack, and all he is doing is staring at her lips, longing for another kiss.

man oh man... its intense.

well, they tend to save the kiss for the end. depending on whats gone down though, it doesnt sound like the sort of ending where you could have a kiss. but who knows.

LovelyOne
I agree^

either way I think its gonna be after will stabs the heart..I think he's gonna be fish face for a while before the movie closes lol

I hope its not like an empty feeling kiss..you know the one we saw with Will/Liz in DMC just before the REAL kiss.

PirateDiva
I doubt it....a Kiss between Jack and Liz is never an empty one!! But i do believe that if we get another kiss it'll be towards the end...u know after a lot of tension and problems have been built up...just so that the KISS can feel good...u know like that forbidden love!!

Chiki Mina
So who do you think is gonna break down first? Jack or Liz.

I think it might be Liz. I believe Liz has some fears that she has kept for a while.

PirateDiva
I believe it's going to be Liz...cause what Liz did probably confused the heck out of Jack...causing Jack to just keep more quiet about his feelings! Jack can endure a lot and we dont see tears....but Liz will probably endure a lot than have a breakdown and Jack will eventually see that she is in pain and they'll probably have a long passionate fight followed by a long passionate kiss IMO!!

Chiki Mina
omg I can imagine that now. Jack angry at her bc she wont admit her feelings, And Liz denying and Jack force his lips upon hers. o0o0o0 I could write a fan fic about it lol.

But seriously I hope something like that happens.

katelovespirate
what? liz and jack fanfics? sounds good... big grin

T.Maria
i love this, thanks Kate youve made my day lol smile

if there is a kiss..between these two characters theres so much passion that the kiss won't be a sweet 'ahhhhh!' one...it will be that raw passionate 'omg he looks like he could ravage her at any moment!' kiss...THATS why the kiss worked so well in DMC...

liz and Will have the 'awwwww' cutesie kisses...

liz and jack have the fire.

So if anything does come of this, its deffinately gonna be one of them weakening to the other. ONE of them is going to think that they wont be able to fight the battle...anf the other one is going to kiss them roughly, bringing them back to their senses....

the writers know the fire between j/l ...a cutsie kiss won't wash with the audience, we know that these two characters find more passion and freedom within eachother than they do with anyone or anything else...

We want hott kisses that show these two characters for who they really are;

equals

sailorleo
Originally posted by T.Maria
i love this, thanks Kate youve made my day lol smile

if there is a kiss..between these two characters theres so much passion that the kiss won't be a sweet 'ahhhhh!' one...it will be that raw passionate 'omg he looks like he could ravage her at any moment!' kiss...THATS why the kiss worked so well in DMC...

liz and Will have the 'awwwww' cutesie kisses...

liz and jack have the fire.

So if anything does come of this, its deffinately gonna be one of them weakening to the other. ONE of them is going to think that they wont be able to fight the battle...anf the other one is going to kiss them roughly, bringing them back to their senses....

the writers know the fire between j/l ...a cutsie kiss won't wash with the audience, we know that these two characters find more passion and freedom within eachother than they do with anyone or anything else...

We want hott kisses that show these two characters for who they really are;

equals i wanna see jack kiss liz like that....it'd be pretty hot

lovethemtigers
yeah....
It would be great to see them having one of their heated conversations/discussion....but for once, I'd like to see jack just take Liz into his arms and lay a hot, passionate kiss on her (like a "see what you are missing kiss) and then just walk away leaving her wanting for more(with that knowing, cocky smile on his face)....and she has that look on her face like "OMG what just happened"...and it's at that moment she realizes what she is missing out on....it would be great if we see him walking off with the two strumpets (but it's just a jealousy ploy)...and we see Liz seething with jealousy....

sailorleo
yeah totally

T.Maria
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
yeah....
It would be great to see them having one of their heated conversations/discussion....but for once, I'd like to see jack just take Liz into his arms and lay a hot, passionate kiss on her (like a "see what you are missing kiss) and then just walk away leaving her wanting for more(with that knowing, cocky smile on his face)....and she has that look on her face like "OMG what just happened"...and it's at that moment she realizes what she is missing out on....it would be great if we see him walking off with the two strumpets (but it's just a jealousy ploy)...and we see Liz seething with jealousy....

Love it big grin

at the end of the day jack is that laid back that he WILL smirk and walk away after kissing her...as if it means nothing more than just kissing anyone...

As gibbs says, he plays things VERY close to the vest...

Chiki Mina
Oh man, since Liz backed up jack agains that thingy where she chained him. Jack should back elizabeth agaisnt the wall while kissing her madly.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Oh man, since Liz backed up jack agains that thingy where she chained him. Jack should back elizabeth agaisnt the wall while kissing her madly.

yeah that would take care of things. big grin

Jcksparrows
Oh yeah. If Will's going to be out of the picture, or even if he's not, really, then they'll for sure kiss. It's what we all want to see and T & T want to give the people what they want... usually. I mean, Jack's death was pretty... unwanted. But still.

All in all, I agree with this very faint rumor.

Chiki Mina
I dont think its a fact though, but we can keep the fantasy alive lol. I just really hope it comes in the movie...it will confirmed once the movie starts. I really really pray so smile

lovethemtigers
yes...the kiss won't be sweet...it's going to be one that is full of passion, emotion.....HOTT.....i would love to see jack back Lizzie up against something too like that...and then just walk away like it meant nothing to him and leave her gaping at him....and he have that grin "gotcha" look on his face....ooohhhhh it's going to be sooo goood...come on Disney, you better deliver.....Pay Back Is Hell. uh LIzzie.....

Chiki Mina
man if that doesnt happen then im gonna make a fan fic lol

T.Maria
man if that doesnt happen then im gonna make a fan fic lol

A-MEN to that!!!! big grin

...im still gonna say that aslong as we get 'the looks' and them KNOWING they do actually want eachother and the sexual tension is all there, then i will be a happy bunny big grin

the best things are the subtle things...the kiss is like the climax....i love the build up the most out of anything....it makes it interesting....because at the end of the day, in films the kiss signifies the 'end' of the relationship if it is the end of the film...

eg. Will/liz....they kissed, it was the climax at the end of the film...and then what happened?? we lost interest so their relationship was doomed...

the kiss in the MIDDLE of the films for liz/jack was great because it wasnt the end of the films...so WE have hope...

sorry if that makes absolutely no sense lmao big grin

tia dalma
Hey guys since ya were saying bout making a fan fic. Why don't we just make up a list of ways they will end up kissing.
Just a thought.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
A-MEN to that!!!! big grin

...im still gonna say that aslong as we get 'the looks' and them KNOWING they do actually want eachother and the sexual tension is all there, then i will be a happy bunny big grin

the best things are the subtle things...the kiss is like the climax....i love the build up the most out of anything....it makes it interesting....because at the end of the day, in films the kiss signifies the 'end' of the relationship if it is the end of the film...

eg. Will/liz....they kissed, it was the climax at the end of the film...and then what happened?? we lost interest so their relationship was doomed...

the kiss in the MIDDLE of the films for liz/jack was great because it wasnt the end of the films...so WE have hope...

sorry if that makes absolutely no sense lmao big grin

Yeah...but the difference to with Will and Liz...I never was at the edge of my seat going "okay, when are the going to kiss"...that kiss at the end of POTC was so predictable, so sappy and so anti-climatic...it was just so Hollywoodish...so sweet.....Now the kiss at the end of DMC between Jack and Liz..that was like..I was sitting on the edge of my seat saying "omg, when and how is this kiss going to happen".....then it was so unexpected, so hott, so CLIMATIC and so sexy and forbidden and juicy....gosh darn what other adjectives can be used to describe the KISS....

LovelyOne
they have kept the teasing thing open after that kiss laughing out loud wink meaning we aint seen the end of these 2 with DMC

katelovespirate
oh gee Lovelyone,,, i hope so!!!! can you imagine if they could make a kiss hotter than the one in 2?!?! we would all die.

ANOTHER HAPPY RUMOR...

Jack in a shirtless bath scene. This one was apparently FILMED...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh gee Lovelyone,,, i hope so!!!! can you imagine if they could make a kiss hotter than the one in 2?!?! we would all die.

ANOTHER HAPPY RUMOR...

Jack in a shirtless bath scene. This one was apparently FILMED...

WHAT??? Jack takes a bath....OMG....now, that's going to be hot...maybe Liz helps him..just kidding...

Mistypirate
WHAT???!!! big grin That would be totally unexpected and shocking.

LovelyOne
I'm wondering if Liz walks in on that scene..that would be hilarious..and hang on a sec..why is JACK taking a bath? could it be for a certain someone?

LovelyOne
wouldnt it be funny if she realises he's "cleaner" and he like leans infront of her and she expects to get a whift of BO and she will be like ..."huh?"

that would be really funny to see on screen when we know he's had a bath and she doesnt.

T.Maria
oh kate, please dont tempt me with these delicious rumours only to have it possibly not happen lol!

JACK IN THE BATH...now we know it will go OVER the billion mark for sure hehehe!

It will be one of those things...liz walks into the room to shout at jack for something, and hes sat there in the bath (because in those days thre were no actual baths in bathrooms...it was a portable lol). Liz will get flustered...jack will innuendo his way into her heart big grin lol

Ohhh!

we've seen jack in asian - pirate garb right?
maybe he scrubs up before he puts em on?
and so far weve seen ONLY liz and jack in asian clothes...

Oooh! i hope im right! lol

Chiki Mina
Jack in a bath?? you lost me.

katelovespirate
the scene takes place in a bathhouse in singapore.

another rumor: Jack gets seriously wounded in his battle with Davy Jones in the crow's nest.

This would be the perfect time to de-shirt Jack, IMO... He's terribly wounded, and Elizabeth is trying to help bind up his wounds, and Jack is being all stubborn and proud and she finally locks him in his cabin, gives him a bottle of rum, and takes off the shirt so she can clean his wounds. and they can finally have the TALK... cause Jack is slightly drunk so very honest, and seeing Jack so vulnerable (and shirtless) will finally prompt Elizabeth to confess her feelings for him.

What do you think?! big grin

LovelyOne
OH!!!!!! OH OH OH OH!! its the mock death and rebirth stage of step 8!

the final cleansing before he returns back to the ordinary world...THIS should pretty much be the moment where Elizabeth "returns with him." They never return without the reward they won on the journey!

Chiki Mina
So my pervi theory of jack without a shirt is coming true huh. Finally i hit score.

LovelyOne
MOVIE 3 for Jackie boy!:

10) THE ROAD BACK.

The hero's not out of the woods yet. Some of the best chase scenes
come at this point, as the hero is pursued by the vengeful forces
from whom he has stolen the elixir or the treasure. This is the
chase as Luke and friends escape from the Death Star, with Princess
Leia and the plans that will bring down Darth Vader.

If the hero has not yet managed to reconcile with his father or the
gods, they may come raging after him at this point. This is the
moonlight bicycle flight of Elliott and E.T. as they escape from
"Keys" (Peter Coyote), a force representing governmental authority.
By the end of the movie, Keys and Elliott have been reconciled, and
it even looks like Keys will end up as Elliott's father. (The script
not the final cut, guys).

(TIA/Calypso!, Teague(dad) DAVY!, WILL! heck possibly Liz the emotional time bomb, shape-shifting, moo bag!)

11) RESURRECTION.

The hero emerges from the special world, transformed by his
experience. There is often a replay here of the mock
death-and-rebirth of stage 8, as the hero once again faces death and
survives. Each ordeal wins him new command over the Force. He is
transformed into a new being by his experience.

12) RETURN WITH THE ELIXIR.

The hero comes back to his ordinary world, but his adventure would
be meaningless unless he brought back the elixir, treasure, or some
lesson from the special world. Sometimes it's just knowledge or
experience, but unless he comes back with the exlixir or some boon
to mankind, he's doomed to repeat the adventure until he does. Many
comedies use this ending, as a foolish character refuses to learn
his lesson and embarks on the same folly that got him in trouble in
the first place.

Sometimes the boon is treasure won on the quest, or love, or just
the knowledge that the special world exists and can be survived.
Sometimes it's just coming home with a good story to tell.

T.Maria
ahhhh...im lost in daydreams big grin

Chikimina, kate has heard a rumour that jack takes a bath smile lol

Kate i LOVE the scene youve created there.....And besides, who needs an excuse for jack to be shirtless?! big grin
All we get is that teaser at the top of the chest where the shirt opens damnit!
as loyal fans we DESERVE our shirtless scene!! big grin big grin big grin
As l

Mistypirate
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Please stop it, this rumours are awesome. Now you got my dirty mind spinning.

katelovespirate
hahahaha oh gee sorry for causing any problems... but if IM going to be freaking out, I figure you all should freak out with me!!!! big grin

Swann&Sparrow
Lol! Shirtless Jack, T&T you JUST hit your TRILLION dollar mark.

Honestly, I think Liz should get all frustrated and finally search for Jack, cause he's been avoiding her and not talking to her, so she decides to confront him. Then she bursts into his cabin where our lovely Jack Sparrow is half naked in a tub.

And she'd be all like, "JA-I.....what are y-..."

And he'd be all like, "Lizzie, if you wanted to ravish me, just say the word, though if you don't do it soon I'd like to have some privacy whislt cleansing..."

LMFAO, okay I'm NOT the best writer, but....I had a short amount of time...

Mistypirate
PLEASE STOP IT. I'm freaking out here, you guys have awesome ideas.

LovelyOne
I have like this whole mental map of events and structure involving Jack from the start of DMC to the end of AWE in my head now.

Chiki Mina
May I ask where does the rumor of Jack without a shirt come from

LovelyOne
not just no shirt..NAKED IN A BATH big grin

T.Maria
LMAO!

then i guess its official...we are ALL losing our minds with these rumours!! big grin

its all good ladies...hang on..so if there is a shirtless secene AND a bath scene.....that counts as TWO halfnaked scenes with Jack right?!!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! im way freaking out! lolbig grin

LovelyOne
no not a shirtless scene just an in the bath scene..I think thats what chiki meant..unless someone has heard something different somewhere? confused

Chiki Mina
Ok wait...I was just fantasizing about the part of Jacks shirt. Now it turns out to be that hes naked. Its too good to be true. I must be dreaming, someone slap me please.

T.Maria
Chiki i cant slap you...ill pinch u instead big grin

im BEGGING this to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man...if they've already filmed it then they must have had a great time on set THAT day....

especially the makeup artists stick out tongue

*thinks evil and innocent-currupting thoughts*big grin

Chiki Mina
I bet Jack will have scars. Sexy ones too.

Swann&Sparrow
HAHA, we're naughty. I'm listening to Shan Paul, Give It All To Me. I am so dirty, I was thinking about Elizabeth saying that to Jack...if...WHEN...they...you know...do it...

LMfao.

Swann&Sparrow
I doubt they would put a sex scene in POTC AWE. Purly because it's a Disney, I've watched The Weather Man and Gore directed that, it had nudity.

And Jerry did King Arther, and that had a sex scene. Johnny's done some sex scenes and so has Keira in their acting career {Keira's scene was in King Arther}.

But I don't think they would put one in, in POTC, because they're focus audience is the family, but they might risk that for a good chunk of money from all those gals in the world that fantize about Capt. Jack.

DAMN YOU DISNEY, lol. No I love Disney, too bad they PROBABLY won't put a sex scene in.

T.Maria
nah they probably wont do any sex scenes...but thats usually MUCH better because then u have to use ur imaginations lolsmile

Oh, and if you thought the sex scene in king arthur was graphic u should have seen the one in 'Dr zhivago'!!!

She must have been about 16ish in that and omg the graphicness...never been able to look at her in the same way since lmao!

Disney wont risk it, and im not expecting them to, to be honest smile
i like watching these films with my dad...and i dont think i could sit there and watch two people going at it like rabbits infront of him....its like the most embarrassing thing in the world like EVER lolsmile embarrasment

Chiki Mina
So theres a possible scene after they rescue Jack from the krkaken, you know hes cut and hurt and watever. That he may take a bath, and is it possible for liz to walk in?

If so she can walk in a nurse costume to give the patient mr sparrow a sponge bath lol.

katelovespirate
guys the shirtless scene has been confirmed by pirates life for me. its real. asian bath sequence. apparantly its very tasteful. no sex. lol.

Chiki Mina
WHAT!!! wait wait wait who??????? where?

Mistypirate
The guy you were arguing with.LOL laughing out loud

-savvychick-
omg, where have i been, shirtless jack, seriously?!?!?

Chiki Mina
what the hell!!!!
This is too much. Asian bath?! what do you mean asian bath?? What Sao Feng gets to bathe him or what??

Mistypirate
EWWWWWWWWWW

-savvychick-
who cares???
JACK TAKES A BATH...YAY!!!...lol

Mistypirate
Yea but who gives him a bath? Sao, Barbosa, Will, The Monkey?

Chiki Mina
Liz!

Mistypirate
Two good things at a time? Nahh I doubt it. Lets hope.

-savvychick-
if Liz gave Jack a bath, i bet this movie would hit the trillion mark easily!!!

Chiki Mina
well not that i dont believe. But it will only be confirmed in the movie.

Mistypirate
2 shocking things, that no one would expect to see. I bet I't would.

Chiki Mina
Well heres the thing. Every gurl wants to see Jack shirtless(duh). THats something that we kind of expect now because the writers director and even johnny himself knows that and wants to please the fans.

Now the most shocking is if we see Elizabeth walk in or something or she peeks without thinking that Jack isnt looking and he actually knows that shes starring at him. Now thats shocking. You dont think such a gurl who procalims to be innocent and with a moral center will actually peek while Jack is bathing.

Mistypirate
Lol that would be interesting and in a way funny to watch. No not Liz come on! she would cover her eyes as soon as she sees him nekid roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

-savvychick-
not while they were filming she wouldnt...lol

Chiki Mina
I can imagine a scene like that movie with Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney called Out of Sight

Theres a scene where George Clooneys character takes a bath and Jennifer walks in to arrest him(she plays a cop) but saw that sexy body lol. She couldnt resist and started kissing him in the bath tub while still in her clothes on lol. It turned out to be a fantasy dream.

Maybe something like that but instead it will be Jack dreaming lool. Or more likely US dreaming laughing out loud

-savvychick-
maybe liz will dream it up...she's not that innocentsmilelol

Mistypirate
I don't think Liz would do that, she is to pansy. She wouldn't dare, but maybe she will surprise us.

-savvychick-
she suprised us all w/ the kiss, didnt she?

Mistypirate
Lol your right, but she sometimes can be a pea brain.I mean but if she does have an opportunity, and doesn't do anything I will probably get mad and I will start to curse at her. Then they are gonna have to call security, and I'm probably gonna be removed from the theater. And then they will probably Baker Act me. Happy Dance

-savvychick-
lmao...but im sure keira will have no problem filming that scene, no matter what liz does, lol

-savvychick-
<<<hehe, johnny in a bath...lol

Mistypirate
Oh I bet she wont. I imagine her being there 5 hours early before shooting the scene. Who wouldn't?? big grin

-savvychick-
i know i would have no problem, so if keira needs a back up there, they know who to call, lol

Chiki Mina
Liz is a horny girl lol. Shes still innocent if you talk as in sex and stufff. But shes not all that innocent. She is a woman, she, as for all of us, have dirty thougts lol.

PirateDiva
Wait a minute....Whats this about Jack taking a bath and Liz being there? Did i miss something!!?

Mistypirate
I'll be her stunt double any time

Chiki Mina
Well, a confirmation from Pirates Life Fo saod that there will be a scene where Jack is bathing...

Mistypirate
He didn't confirmed if Liz was going to be there or not. But apparently the scene is very tasteful. wink

PirateDiva
Wowowowowow....i love it!! and Liz is there or No?

Mistypirate
He didn't say. But I think she will be there. He described it as being very tasteful. big grin

PirateDiva
W00o0o0o00o0o0o!!! Tasteful i like it!!

Mistypirate
Well as Jack said in DMC, he wanted to know what it tasted like. I truly believed he is going to know now. big grin

Chiki Mina
..yup

PirateDiva
Wo0o0o00oo cant wait!!!

Chiki Mina
..yup lol

sailorleo
Well, a confirmation from Pirates Life Fo saod that there will be a scene where Jack is bathing... omg! that screams wedding....! eek!

PirateDiva
He's probably cleaning up for a very special occasion...w0o0o00o!!!

LovelyOne
where did pirates life fo say that?

sailorleo
i don't know....

PirateDiva
dont know!!

shannstar79
good Lord, I am just now reading this thread and i am FREEING OUT do u hear me, I cant waitto see jack in a bath ahhhhh
ok I cant wait for this movie, its gets better every single day

Pirates life fo
Well, a confirmation from Pirates Life Fo saod that there will be a scene where Jack is bathing...

Hold on. Im curious. Where did I say there would be a scene with Jack bathing. I never posted anything about anyone bathing. Sorry to disappoint those that got excited about that but it was never said.

savvysparrow
Didn't you say that there was a scene where he doesn't have his shirt on when he's on the Black Pearl. That doesn't mean bathing per say. If it's true that he's injured, it might have something to do with that.

LovelyOne
again..did I miss that post? I cant find it anywhere..where did he say that savvysparrow?

That was kate who said I thought?

shannstar79
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
Hold on. Im curious. Where did I say there would be a scene with Jack bathing. I never posted anything about anyone bathing. Sorry to disappoint those that got excited about that but it was never said.

Thanks for clearing this up smile we all just seem to get a little excited I think smilewere all obsessed with this movie can u tell smile

LovelyOne
I think there is confusion here. Kate is the ony one who said anything about Jack being in a bath and Jack having his shirt off IN the bath and she heard this from her firend on set..thats the only rumor I have seen on this board about Jack having his shirt off.

so there are now 2 shirtless Jack scenes you know of kate? one on the pearl and one in the bath in singapore?

Chiki Mina

I thought you pm kate or something. kate said she asked you i believe about the shirtless jack. im confuse now.

lovethemtigers
Well this is all very confusing..but if there is a bath scene....then Jack gets cleaned up....so refering back to the curiosity conversation....
Liz will no longer have any excuses to avoid Jack...when Jack said "Why not we are very much alike you and I, I you, Us"
She Says: Oh, except for a sense of honor, and decency and a moral center, and personal hygiene."....So by the end of DMC Jack has proved her wrong on three points...he does have a sense of honor, he does have decency and a moral center...the only thing was the personal hygiene thing..but if he bathes and he's cleaned up..Look out LIz....."you won't be able to resist"......especially if he's going to smell good...yummm

Mistypirate
No she won't have an excuse now. She couldn't resist before. And if this happens she's going to be crawling in to Jack's arms. I can see it happening big grin

Chiki Mina
Lets pretend as if there is no such rumor of Jack shirtless and liz being horny with him like that. Lets pretend like this is our theory no rumors. lol. Maybe it will help with all the confussion.

PirateDiva
Well this is all very confusing..but if there is a bath scene....then Jack gets cleaned up....so refering back to the curiosity conversation....
Liz will no longer have any excuses to avoid Jack...when Jack said "Why not we are very much alike you and I, I you, Us"
She Says: Oh, except for a sense of honor, and decency and a moral center, and personal hygiene."....So by the end of DMC Jack has proved her wrong on three points...he does have a sense of honor, he does have decency and a moral center...the only thing was the personal hygiene thing..but if he bathes and he's cleaned up..Look out LIz....."you won't be able to resist"......especially if he's going to smell good...yummm

Omg makes total sense....that curiosty scene probably builds up to something else and not just the DMC ending...cool!!

Mistypirate
I thought you pm kate or something. kate said she asked you i believe about the shirtless jack. im confuse now.

Hi Chiki, How are u doing girl?
Well apparently Jack appears in a shirtless scene. But they are saying it's because he has a tattoo of shipwreck cove in his back. humm I wonder where in his back? laughing out loud Oh and the coin that Jack has in his bandanna, is taken away. Because Tia Dalma needs it in order to cast out Calypso of the body. And there is a marriage scene, Liz is getting married to some one in The Pearl. But the person that was there viewing the scene was too far and couldn't see the person she was getting married to. Oh and supposedly there a scene with Jack in a port, he is drinking and celebrating for some reason. Gibs is also in that scene. And Jack is explaining something to Giselle and Scarlet and they are both crying. roll eyes (sarcastic) But its just rumours.

Chiki Mina
..........this..is..too..much..for me....shocking*goes unconcious*

...........rip1...............

Mistypirate
Why? what?? confused

Chiki Mina
rip

PirateDiva
lol...Mina ur freakin out..lol!!! u cant die the movie is not out yet!!!

Mistypirate
I don't get it why? confused What did I say?

Chiki Mina
rumors killed me.......rip1

LovelyOne
can I just ask why have a map on your back?? you cant SEE it...wouldnt it make more sense to be on his front??

Or maybe this is a sneaky way to add Liz/Jack chemistry..if he cant read his own topless flesh...who will I wonder wink?

Isnt it only Elizabeth and Jack who go to shipwreck cove?

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I think there is confusion here. Kate is the ony one who said anything about Jack being in a bath and Jack having his shirt off IN the bath and she heard this from her firend on set..thats the only rumor I have seen on this board about Jack having his shirt off.

so there are now 2 shirtless Jack scenes you know of kate? one on the pearl and one in the bath in singapore?

LOL both rumors were from my friend who was an extra. but he didnt SEE either of them. he just heard about them. so no one freak out, as i said, they are RUMORS, and not confirmed. big grin

Chiki Mina
can I just ask why have a map on your back?? you cant SEE it...wouldnt it make more sense to be on his front??

Or maybe this is a sneaky way to add Liz/Jack chemistry..if he cant read his own topless flesh...who will I wonder wink?

Isnt it only Elizabeth and Jack who go to shipwreck cove?

is shipwreck cove is from the island they were in??

Mistypirate
No thats a different island,Shipwreck Cove is the island where they will be having the Brethren meeting.

-savvychick-
soooo...there's no bath scene???sad

Pirates life fo
Ok to clear things up. The only thing that I personally ever said, on a different forum, was that there IS a scene with Jack shirtless. It's not Johnny, its a photo double. You may find this as cheap because it wasnt Johnny, but once again you will have to see the movie for it to make perfect sense.

And Kate, who is your friend that is an extra. Im not wanting to know because I am going to get on his case about talking to someone about the movie. I am really wanting to know who it is because I probably know him and probably cast him and think it would be cool to have a mutual acquaintance. I am always coordinating cast gatherings since I have all the phone numbers.

-savvychick-
wtf, they put a bath scene, but johnny's got a stunt double....this really isnt helping un-confuzzle mesad

willofthewisp
Johnny doesn't need a double as far as I'm concerned. captain The captain of a ship needs no double!

Hmm, Jack bathing. I can imagine a scene where he's "gentlemanly." He'll come down the stairs looking very dashing and people will wonder who he is and he'll approach Liz and she'll ask him to dance, not even sure herself if it's really him. And they'll have a marvelous time with Will glaring at them all the way until midnight where Jack mysteriously runs off, but leaves his boot for Liz to find the owner.....

Wait, I should back up. Wouldn't it be great to see Jack dance?

-savvychick-
lmao...yes, it would, ooooooo, we could have a shirtless jack dancing...now THAT would have the ratings skyrocketing...lol

willofthewisp
Oh man, I'd be in there to see it a few times. That would be awesome.

There is a fancy-shmancy outdoor ball near the shore of an island where the Black Pearl is docked, but Jack knows he can't attend. He can hear the music from the party and in just his trousers and boots starts dancing, seeming to remember steps he knew a long time ago but never practiced. He makes a sad face at his invisible partner.
"No one should dance alone."
He turns and it's Liz, not fully decked out, but in a very pretty dress not quite fancy enough for the ball. They don't say anything but he begins to lead her in the dance and they share a quiet, sincere moment on the deck of the Pearl. Jack decides to show off just a little and dips her and she laughs and he pulls her back up and looks deeply into her eyes and leans in closer, and she's going to let him......
"Captain! We've spotted the Flying Dutchman from the spyglass!"
Jack sighs. "Thank you, Mr. Gibbs." He looks at Liz regrettfully and she nods. It's time to prepare for yet another battle before they can be together.

Did I have anyone getting a little hot under the collar?

-savvychick-
lmao...that would be an awesome scene, god, ur all so good at making little scenes and stuff, it really makes me realize how much i suck at it...lol

willofthewisp
That wasn't the intention, savvychick. I just wanted to entertain everyone. You do fine.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp

There is a fancy-shmancy outdoor ball near the shore of an island where the Black Pearl is docked, but Jack knows he can't attend. He can hear the music from the party and in just his trousers and boots starts dancing, seeming to remember steps he knew a long time ago but never practiced. He makes a sad face at his invisible partner.
He turns and it's Liz, not fully decked out, but in a very pretty dress not quite fancy enough for the ball. They don't say anything but he begins to lead her in the dance and they share a quiet, sincere moment on the deck of the Pearl. Jack decides to show off just a little and dips her and she laughs and he pulls her back up and looks deeply into her eyes and leans in closer, and she's going to let him......
Jack sighs. "Thank you, Mr. Gibbs." He looks at Liz regrettfully and she nods. It's time to prepare for yet another battle before they can be together.

oh my goodness oh my goodness....

Can i just say YOU ROCK.

I have had this dream of getting to see Jack and Liz ballroom dance since THE FIRST MOVIE!@!!!!!!!

that scene... i almost cried.... it was SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, so tragic, so hott, so perfect. oh gee. sigh. sniff. i think i need a pillow to faint on.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp

$$ Trillion Trillion Trillion $$

LOL...Wow I LOve iT!!! OOOOO We Need A Good sincere Jack/Liz moment in Movie 3!!

BuT Wow Willo that was very good...even i fell in love...lol!!

LovelyOne
Ok to clear things up. The only thing that I personally ever said, on a different forum, was that there IS a scene with Jack shirtless. It's not Johnny, its a photo double. You may find this as cheap because it wasnt Johnny, but once again you will have to see the movie for it to make perfect sense.

LMAO how everyone is refusing to believe that

tee_pirategirl
TRUE..but very very sad indeed! why would we wanna see someone ELSE shirtless if it ain't the ORIGINAL captain jack sparrow? *sigh* *sniff*

lovethemtigers
yeah, cuz why would Johnny be opposed to showing his physique off, it's not like he's never done it before....

And Willo...you rock...I love that scene....guys I will leave that movie so disappointed and crying my eyes out if we don't get some hot sexual tension moments between Jack and Liz....I just don't know what i'll do...

I can Sooo see Jack and Liz dancing....Johnny was very sexy in Chocolat when he dances with that chick in that movie...so Hott....

There is no man sexier on this earth when Johnny gets that serious look on his face..like when he is looking at Liz on the Pearl just before The Kiss.....

lovethemtigers
I watched that Peas in A Pod scene about 5 times over and over last night.....when Liz calls him Jack for the first time...the look on his face is so sweet..."You're a smart man, Jack".....I truly beleived that if they had kept this scene in the movie it would have spoke volumes for what happens in DMC...it so explains everything.....and when Norrington approaches he has a puzzled look on his face like he's thinking "what is going on between Elizabeth and Sparrow?"....he looks suspicious...and she gets all flustered and trieds to hide the fact that she was gazing at Jack.....

OH LOL....I watched more closely the beach scene (deleted) when they are drinking the rum and she is playing with the top of the bottle and she tells him she'll need more to drink to sing the song for him and he smiles and watches her caress the bottle and says "how much more".....gosh, Jack has a dirty mind...I love it....

Alina
Forgive me my ignorance but what is a "photodoule"??
I'm disappointed that it isn't Johnny...I already had a bath scene like the one in "From Hell" pictured in my mind.
Our dear Johnny has NOTHING to be ashamed about - has anyone seen the pictures of him on his yacht? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tee_pirategirl
well the bath thing hasn't been confirmed just that jack is SHIRTLESS at one point..doesn't mean it's 100% a bath but i think it's probably an action scene THAT'S why he has a double..like orlando had a back double in the whipping scene

LovelyOne
I watched that Peas in A Pod scene about 5 times over and over last night.....when Liz calls him Jack for the first time...the look on his face is so sweet..."You're a smart man, Jack".....I truly beleived that if they had kept this scene in the movie it would have spoke volumes for what happens in DMC...it so explains everything.....and when Norrington approaches he has a puzzled look on his face like he's thinking "what is going on between Elizabeth and Sparrow?"....he looks suspicious...and she gets all flustered and trieds to hide the fact that she was gazing at Jack.....

OH LOL....I watched more closely the beach scene (deleted) when they are drinking the rum and she is playing with the top of the bottle and she tells him she'll need more to drink to sing the song for him and he smiles and watches her caress the bottle and says "how much more".....gosh, Jack has a dirty mind...I love it....

LOL you noticed that too? That was such a lil sexual hint

then later on she refuses to let Jack kiss her/have sex with her cuz she STILL "hasnt had enough to drink"..then he basically tries to make her drink a BIT more laughing out loud

and I agree with you on the peas in a pod scene.

Also the oriiginal wind change scene was a LOT more suggestive..ooh oh and also if the part where she taught him the song, along with all those other deleted Jack/Liz scenes then it would have been clear as day what Jack REALLY had on his mind whilst leaving port Royal and singing her little song..and so the start of DMC and what Jack's really thinking of wouldn't have been such a confusion..sad

PirateDiva
yeah, cuz why would Johnny be opposed to showing his physique off, it's not like he's never done it before....

And Willo...you rock...I love that scene....guys I will leave that movie so disappointed and crying my eyes out if we don't get some hot sexual tension moments between Jack and Liz....I just don't know what i'll do...

I can Sooo see Jack and Liz dancing....Johnny was very sexy in Chocolat when he dances with that chick in that movie...so Hott....

There is no man sexier on this earth when Johnny gets that serious look on his face..like when he is looking at Liz on the Pearl just before The Kiss.....

OMG I Totally agree JOHNNY IS BEAUTIFUL in Chocolate!!! especially when he's dancing...I Love how he makes the scene sexy and she's being quirky about it...i bet u the actress in real life while shooting that scene probably couldnt handle his sexiness and got nevous and acted quirky...lol!! She didnt look him in the eye not once!!

OH HE IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

evilm0nki3
I think he would have a double cause of his tattoos

Chiki Mina
well he used make up to cover tatoos in The Ninth Gate so he can cover them too in potc.

Im still unclear about the shirtless thing. I think everybody is getting their hopes too high.

evilm0nki3
Oh... I didn't think it would be possible to cover them up .. and not notice the make-up hehe

Chiki Mina
Not to sound like a party pooper...but shouldnt we try to be a little careful and not try to put all the eggs in one basket??

shannstar79
every party has a pooper thats why we invited u party pooper party pooper

laughing laughing laughing

Just kidding!!! I luv U
and I do agree with U

Chiki Mina
lol Im saying not to sound negative. Im saying it so ppl wont be too high on this rumors and I dont want them to fall down hard when itcomes out all the oppisite that we wanted to.

LovelyOne
Hey guys i dug out some of my old college stuff from last year..I'm gonna scan it in hopefully it will give us a bit more insight into whats happening with DMC

Chiki Mina
make a thread about it.

shannstar79
Hey guys i dug out some of my old college stuff from last year..I'm gonna scan it in hopefully it will give us a bit more insight into whats happening with DMC

AWSOME!!!
cant waitto see it smile

LovelyOne
Yeah Okies chika big grin

and shannstar..its really interesting lol

willofthewisp
Wow. I never knew it was peas in a pod where Liz calls him Jack for the first time. It went from Captain Sparrow or Jack Sparrow to just Jack by the second movie just out of nowhere. It all comes together........

I've wanted to see them dance, too. That would be so hot. Ooh, what about this scenario?

Jack and Liz have infiltrated a ball where they know Beckett's going to be. They've been giving each other strange looks the entire night, knowing one is going to suggest to the other they should dance. Suddenly from a corner, Beckett sees them and simply gestures to two uniformed guards.
"This way, love," Jack pulls her onto the dance floor, his back to the guards coming their way. Liz tries to peer over him to see what is happening. "No, look at me. Act like you're having a good time." He whirls her around so she can no longer see them.
"If you're hoping they'll simply lose interest..." she warns, but there's a small smile on her face.
"Careful, Lizzie, you look like you want me all to yourself again," he grins and tightens his grip around her waist, pulling her closer.
"Captain," she flirts back, "There is no 'again.'" She does a graceful spin and lands back in his arms, but strokes his face as she does.
For once, Jack doesn't say anything. We haven't seen him look at her this way on camera before, but we've all imagined it. She senses his serious tone and continues to dance, the intensity building as they grow closer. The song starts to get louder, the music heightening to a climax.
"You there!" a guard shouts at them.
Jack realizes he may never get another chance, cups her cheeks with his long, sexy hands and kisses her. Their kiss deepens just as the guards grab his shoulders and begin to lead him away.
"Pirate," she whispers to herself and licks her lips. Looks like it's her turn to come to the rescue.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>