Blood Diamond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviefanatik
Hey Guys just heard about this new movie comming out called Blood Diamond. Has any one heard of it Leonardo DiCaprio is sopposed to be in it...

forumcrew
yea it looks very good. The other main guy in it... cant think of his name cause its a unique one, he was russel crowes main gladiator buddy in gladiator.. anyway I like him a lot and Leo always does a good job, so im pretty excited for it.

MildPossession
Blood Diamond does look good, will be seeing this film.

Jaynie C

Murray
I will definitely be seeing this film.

I enjoy Leonardo DiCaprio and I LOVE Dlimon Honsou.

I really enjoyed The Last Samurai as well, which has the same director. I will surely be seeing this movie.

Dezi1314
Woo-hoo. It's great to see someone who's *really* to see Djimon Housou as well as Leonardo DiCaprio. Leo's characters have been in the States as of late (The Aviator, Gangs of New York, The Departed), so it'll be great to see him go abroad for a bit. smile

dills
I think Leo's "accent" is laughable.

forumcrew
yea well hes from hollywood with italian and german parents.

Lunch_Meat
Yeah the movie looks good but I really didn't care much for Leo's accent.

Solo
Originally posted by dills
Actually, I hear the accent is accurate to the character's birthplace.

moviefanatik
This movie looks amazing! The trailer is good and it has a sentimental side to it too...

moviefanatik
Blood Diamond was great!!!!!!!! Leo did a fantastic job and Hounsou was phenominal. This movie is Oscar material

Dusty
I have been wanting to see it. 'The Last Samurai', and 'Glory'. Were great.

~Da Rev~
I just can't stand Leo's accent in this.

DanZeke25
This movie was good as hell.

naty`sweet
Originally posted by dills
oohh yeaa...that`s why he won a golden globe nomination...great film..great script...great actors..i mean common...Leo`s getting better movie by movie!!

Solo
Seeing it tonight.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Blood Diamond was surprisingly good. I thought that Leo and Djimon were great. Leo will get nominated also. Although for which film I am not sure.

naty`sweet
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Blood Diamond was surprisingly good. I thought that Leo and Djimon were great. Leo will get nominated also. Although for which film I am not sure.

He is nominated to the Golden Globes for both movies,"The Departed" and "Blood Diamond"...as for the Oscars...we`ll just wait and see...

SelphieT
I loved it. It was very touching, and very informative. It was quite a bit long, but worth it. thumb up

wuTa
Great movie, I seen in last night, it blew me away.

inspectah
i still didn't see that movie i heard it's amazing number 1 movie of the year it's all about sierra lionne

pussycatG
I could not handle the first half of movie - so cruel, because so real. The end was good.

snowultra
it was good, but i didnt like the ending. watching this movie i couldnt stop thinking of the horrors that those people went through.

Punkyhermy
dicaprio never dissapoints.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.