Thor vs Thing & Colossus h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Thing and Colossus gether against the god of thunder, no flight or teleportation, h2h only.

Soujaboy
Its been done, Thor wins 10/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Its been done, Thor wins 10/10.

no

Closer to 12/10....

erm.

H. S. 6
Thor is on a completely different level than both of these combined. He wins easily.

Jesse7
Thor without the Odin force fought professor Hulk and thing in H2H combat, though he killed both, they fought him for hours and in the end they took his right arm, his left eye, and left him cut, bruised, and busted up bleeding.

I don't think it would be a easy win for Thor at all, though I do think he would take the majority.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jesse7
Thor without the Odin force fought professor Hulk and thing in H2H combat, though he killed both, they fought him for hours and in the end they took his right arm, his left eye, and left him cut, bruised, and busted up bleeding.

I don't think it would be a easy win for Thor at all, though I do think he would take the majority.

Agreed. This WON'T be easy.

But Thor wins 6-7/10.

Validus
Hulk & Thing > Colossus and Thing

Not to mention it was Wolverine who took his arm. Not that it makes it any better, I'm just sayin.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Hulk & Thing > Colossus and Thing

Not to mention it was Wolverine who took his arm. Not that it makes it any better, I'm just sayin.

Didnt he obliterate Wolverine in 2 seconds confused

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Didnt he obliterate Wolverine in 2 seconds confused
after he cut off thor's arm

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
after he cut off thor's arm

How?!? What the f**k?

Validus
How?!? What the f**k?
How else would Wolverine slice an arm off?

Grimm22
How else would Wolverine slice an arm off?

Not that, I mean how the f**k did Wolverine hurt Thor, not only Thor but King Thor for petes sake

Validus
Not that, I mean how the f**k did Wolverine hurt Thor, not only Thor but King Thor for petes sake
He's Wolverine....and he can breathe in space. no expression

ExtraMision5555
He's Wolverine....and he can breathe in space. no expression laughing laughing laughing laughing

wat comic is this 4rm?

Validus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing laughing laughing

wat comic is this 4rm?
Batman web comic actually

http://shortpacked.com/comics/20050131a.gif

ExtraMision5555
Batman web comic actually

http://shortpacked.com/comics/20050131a.gif

laughing laughing laughing laughing

V for Valentine
shortpacked smile funniest webcomic ive read in a while.

guy222
piotr

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Estacado
after he cut off thor's arm No he didn't King Thor still had his arm after Logan was a melted pile of goop. Then at some point of battling Hulk and Thing H2H with 1 eye King Thor lost his arm in that mess

juggernaut74
Originally posted by guy222
piotr

Silent Master
This thread is from 2006, that means it's classic Colossus.

IOW, Thor wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.