Stepford Cuckoos (Five in One) versus the following telepaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
How well will these five in one fare with the other telepaths. How far will they get? It's an all out psi war. NO OUTSIDE FORCE IS ALLOWED!!! The Stepfords form a psionic hive mind AND are not allowed to fight individually. NO PREP TIME

1. Oracle
2. Sage
3. Shadow King
4. Psylocke
5. Exodus
6. Quinton Quagmire
7. Emma
8. Jean Grey
9. Nate Grey
10. Xavier

Wonder Man
Stepford have shown they like to drive people insane but i wonder how powerful they are compared to someone like the White Queen. She seems to have their number hive or not.

outavodka
1. Oracle-?
2. Sage-one they would need some form of martial arts because Sage multitasks her offensive attacks with phisical/mental
3. Shadow King-would have to been on astral plain and the steps have little or no training for SK
4. Psylocke-they will have no chance against her too much experience,better power
5. Exodus-are you joking
6. Quinton Quagmire-Kid omega owns them
7. Emma-spanks her little clones
8. Jean Grey-has too many options at her disposle to lose
9. Nate Grey-To much raw power for the girls to handle
10. Xavier-makes them slit their own throuts

willRules
Originally posted by outavodka
Xavier-makes them slit their own throuts

yes

jffxex1980
Originally posted by willRules
yes

That's disturbing but I like it. Collectively, they're powerful. It should be interesting

ExodusCloak
Yeesh....the Cuckoos should get spanked in most of the battles...the only impressive feat I can recall is the one revealed in Warsong. Ever since the Cuckoos came to the mansion they placed mental blocks in all the X-Men(Including Emma, Jean(Phoenix) and Xavier etc). The block they placed prevented any of the X-Men from asking where they came from..just like a Songbird with a real live Cuckoo....

Going on that feat....I'd say

They get Spanked by these people...:
1. Oracle - She's no push over...the Shiar Imperial Guard Telepath
3. Shadow King - He eats them alive
5. Exodus - Exodus massacres them
6. Quinton Quagmire - Lets just say he gets Sophie
7. Emma - Teacher knows best
8. Jean Grey - Not even funny she eats them alive
9. Nate Grey - Same as Jean
10. Xavier - Xavier adds five more to his list of conquests..

Sage goes down easily...one Cuckoo was too much for her to handle...
Classic Psylocke- I think the Cuckoos can take the majority...if the fight comes down to pure telepathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.