Blackbolt vs Iron Man &

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
A bloodlusted Blackbolt vs

Iron Man (current)
Namor (fresh out of water)
Hulk (current)

I think blackbolt wins because hes the fuggin jam

Oh and, one scneario with scream, one without.

masterbruce
black bolt

Soleran
Without his girly man scream he loses, with it he wins.

V for Valentine
He wins every match, with and without his voice IMO.

ExtraMision5555
I know he'd win with his scream, but without it i think he can still win.
ALthough, he's beaten hulk in every one of their encounters, hulks given him some difficulties, some. Its possible that the combinatino of the three of them could cause problems, but i think eh still takes a majority

Soleran
I think he can win without his scream also but it certainly isn't as likely. V obvioulsy has a much higher opinion of him then I do. He fought the hulk before and it was using alot of his Strength, now he has 2 more foes?

Threesome for the win.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Soleran
I think he can win without his scream also but it certainly isn't as likely. V obvioulsy has a much higher opinion of him then I do. He fought the hulk before and it was using alot of his Strength, now he has 2 more foes?

Threesome for the win.

Thought it was a gauntlet, didnt think it was all at once. Thats why i said every match, I reckon with the voice he could, without maybe he could.. Hes strong enough to talk each of them individually without his voice, not sure bout all at once.

ExtraMision5555
All at once i still think its possible, for SURE he could take out namor relatively quickly, or atelast render him pertty weak as he did when THor struck his antenna and he went crazy

So it just comes down to Hulk & Iron Man vs Black bolt, which i think Black bolt should be capable of doing, but it wont be too easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.