Beast vs. Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Doc has the arms with the telepathic contact and they are adamantium. lets rumble. Beast can really rumble. What do you think?

darthgoober
Ock's arms have poven to much for Spiderman to avoid in the past, I put Spidey just ahead of Beast in agiliy, plus he has a Spider Sense. So Ock would give the Beast a beat down.

Wonder Man
I put Beast above Spidy in agility and one below him in dexterity. I think agility is Beasts supremacy.

hank_mccoy
actually while beast is not as fast as spider-man he is more agile then spider-man so i say beast can take this fight 6/4 because he only needs to avoid doc ocks tentacles and wait for the right moment to strike, and if he goes feral then he will murder doc ock like a toy

lando005
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I put Beast above Spidy in agility and one below him in dexterity. I think agility is Beasts supremacy. beast and spidy are about equal in agility beast is one of the few people in marvel who can move like spidy but he's going to be hard pressed against doc ock unless he has some sort of plan

hank_mccoy
beast is very smart and smarter then spider-man so i think he can do better when it comes to strategy and agility then spider-man

golem370
Spider-Man his faster and has better reflexes and agility then Beast anyday

golem370
Doc Ock can lift between 3 and 9 tons with each arm

lando005
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
beast is very smart and smarter then spider-man so i think he can do better when it comes to strategy and agility then spider-man i wouldnt say he's outright smarter than spider-man.... he's makeing better use of his potental thats for sure also i dont think beast is as street smart or as resourceful as spider-man is

brainchild81
beast is very smart and smarter then spider-man so i think he can do better when it comes to strategy and agility then spider-man His IQ won't make him more agile or give him a Spidey sense. Ock will cripple him

Big Sexy
Please. Beast will be ripped open.

ExtraMision5555
big octoups

golem370
They thing about Beast he has no long range attacks like Spider-Man like Spideys webbing. Beast has to pretty much find away to get to Ock and thats going to be extremely hard to do.

H. S. 6
There's no way Beast is going to take Ock down.

Spidey has trouble managing the tentacles, and he's (debatebly) ore agile and faster than Hank, AND he has his Spider-Sense. Furthermore, he's got long-range capabilities with his web.

All of these things, Beast is missing. He goes down fast.

Metalmanx
On the agility scale, it goes like this:

1. Spider-Man
2. Beast

And that's how it is and how it always will be until something crazy happens in the comics. I LOVE Beast, but Spider-Man is just plain more agile than him. It's just how it is.

And, as much as I love Hank, he loses here. Spider-Man has trouble with the arms, has superior agility, is faster, is an extremely fast thinker, more resourceful than Hank, has faster reflexes, AND has a spider-sense to alert him.

Sam Z
Hard to say, it'd take Beast one good strike to finish Doc, but to do that he'll have to avoid Ock's arms that were shown to be able to catch Spider-man that is faster and as agile as Beast.
6/10 for Ock IMO

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
On the agility scale, it goes like this:

1. Spider-Man
2. Beast

And that's how it is and how it always will be until something crazy happens in the comics. I LOVE Beast, but Spider-Man is just plain more agile than him. It's just how it is.

And, as much as I love Hank, he loses here. Spider-Man has trouble with the arms, has superior agility, is faster, is an extremely fast thinker, more resourceful than Hank, has faster reflexes, AND has a spider-sense to alert him.

Nah erm

Oh an agility scale it would go..

1. Spidey
2. Nightcralwer
3. Daredevil
4. Beast / Cap
5. Elektra

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nah erm

1. Spidey
2. Nightcralwer
3. Daredevil
4. Beast / Cap
5. Elektra beast is alot more agile than dd or cap

ExtraMision5555
Logically, beast SHUOLD be more agile than cap, but you never know with that guy

I think the agility scale is more like this

Nightwing
grey hulk
prof.hulk

Metalmanx
Nah erm

1. Spidey
2. Nightcralwer
3. Daredevil
4. Beast / Cap
5. Elektra

To each their own, I guess. I can't really argue much with your opinion, even though I think the feats speak for themselves. If anything, Nightcrawler is tied with Beast at #2.

1. Spider-Man
2. Beast/Nightcrawler
3. Daredevil
4. Cap
5. Elektra

lando005
To each their own, I guess. I can't really argue much with your opinion, even though I think the feats speak for themselves. If anything, Nightcrawler is tied with Beast at #2.

1. Spider-Man
2. Beast/Nightcrawler
3. Daredevil
4. Cap
5. Elektra
true eveyone has thier own oppinion and mine would be
1. mr fantastic
2. spider-man/beast/nightcralwer/puck
3. dd
4. cap

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lando005
true eveyone has thier own oppinion and mine would be
1. mr fantastic
2. spider-man/beast/nightcralwer/puck
3. dd
4. cap

I don't consider Mr. Fantastic to be "agile" in the true sense of the word. He manipulates his body to do extraordinary things, but I don't feel that it's really considered "agility". But hey, that's just me.

hank_mccoy
i wouldnt say he's outright smarter than spider-man.... he's makeing better use of his potental thats for sure also i dont think beast is as street smart or as resourceful as spider-man is

come on be real, you compare spider-man intelligence with beast? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
come on be real, you compare spider-man intelligence with beast? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's a different kind of intelligence, my friend.

Beast's Scientific intelligence >>> Spidey's.

Spidey's Street-smarts/Resourcefulness Intelligence >>> Beast's.

And these are by NO means putting the other one down at all.

hank_mccoy

And these are by NO means putting the other one down at all.

actually you are very right... in a fight its more important to have a street smarts , beast was showed as someone who fight smart (when he actually fights) but the thing that will help him most of all is his agility , IMO he can take doc ock , and if doc ock catch him he can flip him over just like he did to juggernaut because unlike spider-man beast use acrobatics in his fights as a form of fighting

Metalmanx
actually you are very right... in a fight its more important to have a street smarts , beast was showed as someone who fight smart (when he actually fights) but the thing that will help him most of all is his agility , IMO he can take doc ock , and if doc ock catch him he can flip him over just like he did to juggernaut because unlike spider-man beast use acrobatics in his fights as a form of fighting

"because unlike spider-man beast use acrobatics in his fights as a form of fighting"

... What the f**k?

That's what Spider-Man DOES.

hank_mccoy
you dont understand, i dont mean acrobatic movement, i mean to use it as a form of fighting, spider-man use punches kicks but he doesnt use all that acrobatics as form of fighting, beast showed many times to use it like when he flips juggernaut, or when a huge guy grabs him and beast just jumps with him and drops on his head, if doc ock catch beast then beast can just flip him over with his acrobatic flips and jumps , he got the strength and weigth to do it

Metalmanx
you dont understand, i dont mean acrobatic movement, i mean to use it as a form of fighting, spider-man use punches kicks but he doesnt use all that acrobatics as form of fighting, beast showed many times to use it like when he flips juggernaut, or when a huge guy grabs him and beast just jumps with him and drops on his head, if doc ock catch beast then beast can just flip him over with his acrobatic flips and jumps , he got the strength and weigth to do it

No, dude. I understand perfectly. I'm trying to say that Spider-Man does that ALL the time, too.

Check it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436347

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5436356

See what I mean? cool

hank_mccoy
ye i see your point , but i never saw him using his acrobatics when someone catch him or grabs him, now beast got much more weigth then spider-man and can use the weigth+acrobatics to get out of grabs like those

SpunkySmurph

1. Doc Ock can catch him. You bet your ass Doc Ock can catch him
2. I don't see how his agility will help him. I'm not discrediting his agility. But it doesn't help Spiderman nearly as much as you say.
3. I don't see how he juggernaut trick will work with four tentacles.

Ultraman Baltan
Dr. Octopus 7-8/10. Way too dangerous.

H. S. 6
I'd like to see some of Beast's agility feats.

Is there a respect thread?

brainchild81
I don't consider Mr. Fantastic to be "agile" in the true sense of the word. He manipulates his body to do extraordinary things, but I don't feel that it's really considered "agility". But hey, that's just me. In the old cards, Reed had a very high agility rating. He's the only character I'd consider more agile than Spidey

Galan777
I think Doc Ock and his arms enable him to take the majority.

Doc Ock 7-8/10

doctoroctopus

SpunkySmurph
I think:

1. Spiderman
2. Nightcrawler/Beast/Toad
3. Captain America/Gambit
4. Daredevil
5. Elektra/Wolverine
shifty
6. Blob

lando005

And these are by NO means putting the other one down at all. actually while you were right about this post i was also refering to spider-man scinetific potential, he's show incredible amounts of scinetifi talant but his skills as a scientist is hindered with his busy life and his life as spider-man,if he ever did just buckle down and stick to the books he would probably be on par with reed

Brutacus
actually while you were right about this post i was also refering to spider-man scinetific potential, he's show incredible amounts of scinetifi talant but his skills as a scientist is hindered with his busy life and his life as spider-man,if he ever did just buckle down and stick to the books he would probably be on par with reed

You're telling me spiderman is as smart as Reed don't make me laugh.

lando005
Originally posted by Brutacus
You're telling me spiderman is as smart as Reed don't make me laugh. i'm saying he has the potential big diffrence

Big Sexy
i'm saying he has the potential big diffrence I agree. For a guy who had to balance work, social life, being Spiderman, and going to college he sure absorbed a lot of scientific knowledge. If he had become Spiderman later on in his life, I think he could have matched Reed in intelligence.

lando005
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree. For a guy who had to balance work, social life, being Spiderman, and going to college he sure absorbed a lot of scientific knowledge. If he had become Spiderman later on in his life, I think he could have matched Reed in intelligence. thankyou that and big brains like hank pym tony stark and mr fantastic reed richards himself have all commented on his potential

Metalmanx
actually while you were right about this post i was also refering to spider-man scinetific potential, he's show incredible amounts of scinetifi talant but his skills as a scientist is hindered with his busy life and his life as spider-man,if he ever did just buckle down and stick to the books he would probably be on par with reed

I completely agree 100%.

lando005
I completely agree 100%. thankyou

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I agree. For a guy who had to balance work, social life, being Spiderman, and going to college he sure absorbed a lot of scientific knowledge. If he had become Spiderman later on in his life, I think he could have matched Reed in intelligence.

Matched REED?!? eek!

Hell no, maybe Tony or Hank, but definitly not Reed

heru
Beast is pretty nice with his fighting ability, but he's not as agile as spidey and lacks the spider scence. So I would have to give it to D.O. If beast get caught by those arms it could be over.

lando005
Matched REED?!? eek!

Hell no, maybe Tony or Hank, but definitly not Reed yes possibly match reed

Grimm22
yes possibly match reed

No chance in hell no expression

The only other human to EVER match Reed's intellect is Doom

No one else has ever come close

lando005
No chance in hell no expression

The only other human to EVER match Reed's intellect is Doom

No one else has ever come close peter seems to posses the potential to......but we'll never know

brainchild81
I remember Osborn telling Spidey how he'd wasted his life "You made those webshooters when you were just a teen" Spidey could have been the biggest brain in comics

SpunkySmurph
Yeah. Pym was pretty upset when he saw Spidey's extremley advanced tracker-spiders, which tuned into his Spider sense. Peter said something like 'They're probably pretty bad cause I made them when I was alot younger', and they were as good as Pym's stuff. Hank kept on saying how he'd 'wasted his life, devoting soley to brawn and not brain' etc.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah. Pym was pretty upset when he saw Spidey's extremley advanced tracker-spiders, which tuned into his Spider sense. Peter said something like 'They're probably pretty bad cause I made them when I was alot younger', and they were as good as Pym's stuff. Hank kept on saying how he'd 'wasted his life, devoting soley to brawn and not brain' etc.

Yup. thumb up

Some people really don't know how smart a guy Peter really is.

Superherovandal
he's smart but not as smart as Tony or Reed by a couple levels but maybe Pym and thats a big maybe. He's a smart genius no doubt but not on Tony's level by a longshot. and Reed he smokes all on Earth besides Doom without a doubt. I think that Hank is the one being underestimated here not Peter. Plenty of people forget he made Ultron. thats way beyond some spider-trackers.

lando005
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he's smart but not as smart as Tony or Reed by a couple levels but maybe Pym and thats a big maybe. He's a smart genius no doubt but not on Tony's level by a longshot. and Reed he smokes all on Earth besides Doom without a doubt. I think that Hank is the one being underestimated here not Peter. Plenty of people forget he made Ultron. thats way beyond some spider-trackers. again we're talking about his potential and hank himself was amazed that pete was able to build the spider-tracers so easily while he was working for years just to make a prototype for his ant communication helmet

guy222
doc looks hideous and the scene with him and tony laughing out loud

beast nice showing vs sabes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.