I Had A Jack Moment!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
I was at six flags yesterday and and the end of the day my parents and i were discussing the reselling of these bogus 3D glasses...my dad said that we're not supposed to resell them then I said in perfect Sparrowness, they don't know that (that wasn't exactly what i said, but just think of that line beeing said as jack sparrow, you know, very confusing like, you get it...) any way any one else have these moments?

ToddianGirl
That's was funny. That's was happing to me now everytime I either say or read the line "That's very intersting" I always think of Jack saying. He so rocks and I so LOVE him!

Jack of Blades
If you mean moments were i think more of my own plesure than other then yes YOu are Correct

johnnyforever
well just a while ago i was listening to panic! at the disco, i write sins not tradgedies, and i was listening to this part:

oh, well in fact
well i look at it this way
i mean technically our marriage is saved
well this calls for a toast so
pour the champagne

and i started to think, "i love weddings... Drinks all around!!" laughing

i've had MANY others but i can't think of any right now but i'll tell you if i remember!

PirateDiva
Jack Moments yea i have some of those i find myself making all sorts of Jack faces when i react to things...lol!!! and saying Jack phrases..lol! I LOVE THAT MAN!!!

Chiki Mina
My Jack moment is druing the morinings, when I cant walk straight lol.

T.Maria
Jack moments...i get them alot...but 'bugger' has been in my vocabulary since forever...when i hear americans saying 'bugger' (and i mean no offence) it makes me laugh because you say it totally different to us English folk big grin

Sorry if this is OT but ive just heard this song and it SO FITS Elizabeth (and sounds like its talking bout Jack and stuff lol) and i needed to post it somewhere....

'When you were young' - the killers

You sit there in your heartache,
waiting on some beautiful boy to-
save you from your old ways.
You play forgiveness-
watch it now,
here he comes!

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus,
but he talks like a gentleman,
like you imagined-
when you were young.

Can we climb this mountain?
I don't know,
Higher now than anything before.
We can make it if we take it slow,
easy now,
watch it go!

We're burning down the highway skyline,
On the back of a hurricane,
that started turning-
when you were young
When you were young.

And sometimes you close your eyes,
and see the place where you used to live.
When you were young.

They say the devils water it aint so sweet,
You don't have to drink right now.
But you can dip your feet in-
every once in a little while.

You sit there in your heartache,
waiting on some beautiful boy to-
to save you from your old ways.
You play forgiveness-
watch it now,
Here he comes!

He doesnt look a thing like jesus,
but he talks like a gentleman,
like you imagined
When you were young.

I said he doesnt look a thing like Jesus,
But he talks like a gentleman...

Way more than you'll ever know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.