Maestro vs superman and doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Superman and Doomsday are rumbling, when they get sucked into a demitional time warp. Which places them in the presents of Maestro. Outraged by ther sudden apperance, Maestro attacks. who takes it.

lando005
i think sups would just sit back relax and enjoy the show

Dinalfos
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

heru
I'll give it to Maestro if that is the case, cause afther beating D.D. Supes will be alone, making it a easier fight for the green giant.

lando005
what's to keep dd from comeing back to life?

MightyEInherjar
Maestro isn't even the strongest Hulk, and he couldn't take Superman, let alone DD...

lando005
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Maestro isn't even the strongest Hulk, and he couldn't take Superman, let alone DD... how is he not the strongest? his base strenght is atleast 200+ and he has no problem hulkin up

and if superman knows what's good for him he'ld take a breather and let thoes 2 monsters tear into each other

tyranus

DevilGoblin
Maestro wins

heru
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Maestro wins I agree

MattDay
I will repeat this a bloody gain! no version of hulk will ever beat superman, too versatile, doomsday's strength is close and personal, the same as hulk, but as doomsday has the mustard to keep up with superman doomsday kicks the living crap outta this hulk, doomsdays and supermans base strength exceeds thousands of tons... nuff sed loser hulk fans

Galan777
maestro isnt going to catch Supes or DD no matter how fast he is..... Supes and DD beat the crap out of Maestro, and then procede to fight each other once again

hank_mccoy
superman alone will take hulk down he is too fast for hulk , he can speedblitz hulk and ko him with 3 punches and down goes hulk

heru
Maestro wiped out most of marvel, Superman does not have a chance. His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant abilities. Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. Also regular Hulk beat a being (Gladiator) with the likes of supes. Imagine what Maestro would do.

Galan777
Originally posted by heru
Maestro the wiped out most of marvel superman does not have a chance. doubtful, Supes is much faster then Maestro as is DD......

His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant ability. Actually versatility often decides the outcome of a battle..... Strength alone wouldnt win this fight IMO

Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. I'll give you that Maestro is smarter then DD, but lets not be so bold as to say that he is smarter then Supes roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Maestro wins Wow, is this shit ever getting dumb... I mean... no expression Originally posted by heru
Superman and Doomsday are rumbling, when they get sucked into a demitional time warp. Which places them in the presents of Maestro. Outraged by ther sudden apperance, Maestro attacks. who takes it. no expression Originally posted by heru
I'll give it to Maestro if that is the case, cause afther beating D.D. Supes will be alone, making it a easier fight for the green giant. no expression Originally posted by heru
I agree no expression Originally posted by heru
Maestro wiped out most of marvel, Superman does not have a chance. His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant abilities. Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. Also regular Hulk beat a being (Gladiator) with the likes of supes. Imagine what Maestro would do. no expression He couldn't even hurt (let alone beat him) WM Thor. You want me to believe he could beat the whole Marvel Universe??
Let me ask you a question:
Have you ever even seen a Superman comic? Do you even know who Doomsday is? Do you really believe Hulk beating Glads, to be a reliable source?

Superman alone would beat the Holy Virgin Mary out of Maestro.
Glads is a jobber, and all of his showings vary.

heru
Your talking about a alien that gets out smarter by a human (lex luthor) and a rip off of the hulk D.D. Like I said, Maesto is smarter he'll find a way to nutrulize there speed. then its lights out

Galan777
Your talking about a alien that gets out smarter by a human (lex luthor) and a rip off of the hulk D.D. laughing laughing laughing wow u sure know your characters...

Like I said, Maesto is smarter he'll find a way to nutrulize there speed. then its lights out Maestro is NOT smarter then Supes by any means, and how would he find a way to neutralize their speed? Especially with no prep roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
I am not even going to read what any of you have said. My opinion is waaay too valuable to possibly be swayed.

Please note that I do not LIKE the Hulk as a character. But, the Maestro is a different matter all together. He is the final evolutionary result of all the gamma-related this and that.

Anyway, Maestro is an great character, and bad as hell.
He is definitely THE strongest version of Hulk.

Mentally: He is what can happen if the Hulk allows his genius to grow in a natural, insane direction. Insane, because, let's face it, that's where the Hulk is going.

Physically: He is what can happen when allowed to soak up as much radiation as his mutated cells will allow.how strong he can become.

His past has been about fighting the natural evolution of his character. Fighting how crazy he can be. Fighting how mean he can be. Fighting how much he likes the power. Fighting how strong he can become.

The Maestro does not do that anymore. He just IS. And, the Maestro is what Hulk fans always "WISH" the Hulk is. Limitless, and not holding back.

That being said, because I try to be realistic in this forum, I have to say that DD and Supes would beat him in a quick fight. I believe that.

At the same time, the Maestro is a SUPER, Super-Powered Genius. If there is even a little bit of prep time, the Maestro would win this.

Let's face it. Maestro is what would happen if Dr. Doom suddenly became a gamma-powered, green giant.

Tron
Maestro wiped out most of marvel, Superman does not have a chance. His versatility means nothin when you can beat a large number of super beings with diffreant abilities. Also he's smarter than supes and D.D. put together. Also regular Hulk beat a being (Gladiator) with the likes of supes. Imagine what Maestro would do.

Ummmm, Maestro did NOT beat most of Marvel Earth. The war that had been going on at the time wiped them out. All Maestro did was take out whoever was left and then claimed himself king.

And Gladiator fought Hulk like an idiot. There's no CIS here in KMC. Superman brings too much to the table. Add Doomsday, and you have what we like the call a curbstomp.

lando005
i think people are forgetting that this isnt a 2 on 1 dd's just as lible to rip into superman's ass as any i'll agree on this because of the speed diffrence either sups or dd would win but god help them if they ever lose that advantage cause they wont beat maestro in terms of pure strength

bigbran
Originally posted by lando005
i think people are forgetting that this isnt a 2 on 1 dd's just as lible to rip into superman's ass as any i'll agree on this because of the speed diffrence either sups or dd would win but god help them if they ever lose that advantage cause they wont beat maestro in terms of pure strength Ya, right. Both characters could wipe there ass with Maestro in h2h.

lando005
Originally posted by bigbran
Ya, right. Both characters could wipe there ass with Maestro in h2h. superman maybe he has has some h2h training but dd is just brute force maestro is just a bigger brute

bigbran
superman maybe he has has some h2h training but dd is just brute force maestro is just a bigger brute no expression

lando005
no expression ..... wha.....it's true.....

Badabing
This thread is just turd-riffic.
no expression

bigbran
..... wha.....it's true..... Doomsday would rape Maestro...alone!!

lando005
Doomsday would rape Maestro...alone!! in terms of pure strenght?....not likely

bigbran
in terms of pure strenght?....not likely Are you kidding? no expression

lando005
Are you kidding? no expression no i'm not i dont see it being that cut and dry

bigbran
no i'm not i dont see it being that cut and dry So, a being that has beaten hundreds of Gogs, can't beat a stronger version of Hulk?

lando005
So, a being that has beaten hundreds of Gogs, can't beat a stronger version of Hulk? first off it's not stated which version of dd we're using second off while the both have the potential for unlimited strenght dd's trigger is much diffent he has to die first maestro doesnt he gest his power up the old fasionde way pure anger so yes i think that's the case because maestro can get stronger faster

bigbran
first off it's not stated which version of dd we're using second off while the both have the potential for unlimited strenght dd's trigger is much diffent he has to die first maestro doesnt he gest his power up the old fasionde way pure anger so yes i think that's the case because maestro can get stronger faster You think that Maestro is going to put him down, through brute strength?

I shall make a thread. Which version?
Don't spam this awsome thread up though? Just answer.

lando005
You think that Maestro is going to put him down, through brute strength?

I shall make a thread. Which version?
Don't spam this awsome thread up though? Just answer. i said in terms of brute strenght alone as in no other abilites

use dos if u want

bigbran
i said in terms of brute strenght alone as in no other abilites

use dos if u want I know what you meant.
O.K.

heru
I'm glad I came up with this thread, I did'nt know so many would debate the matter. It seems in the eyes of many supes and D.D. together would be to much for Maestro. But one on one with either of them, Maestro would take it.

lando005
but this isnt a 2 on 1 fight.... like i said if i was sups i would just sit this one out and let dd and maestro kill each other

hank_mccoy
no expression both supes and DD alone will take maestro in h2h , brute force... whatever , supes will probably kill maestro with 5 full strength punches

Supreme being
Originally posted by hank_mccoy
no expression both supes and DD alone will take maestro in h2h , brute force... whatever , supes will probably kill maestro with 5 full strength punches

These ladies and gentlemen are words of truth, give this man a round of applause. Happy Dance

roll eyes (sarcastic) Supes and dd win.

Wally West
Maestro would get his ass kicked.

h1a8
Please no more Hulk vs. DD threads. They are for idiots who don't know about DD.

DOS DD base strength is over 200,000 tons (Other versions are even stronger). His attack speed is faster than Superman can perceive. His penetration ability is Godlike (He went through superman's shoulder like tissue paper). He evolves in battle (Whats with the evolve after he dies crap?) unless your talking about DOS DD. This means that if you can't kill him in one hit then you are never going to kill him. This means his potential strength is unlimited. That means you better hide and hope he doesn't find you.

With that said,
What in the hell is going to prevent DD from penetrating Maestro's skull like paper with his bony protrusions? Or simply killing him before he can blink?

lando005
Originally posted by h1a8
Please no more Hulk vs. DD threads. They are for idiots who don't know about DD.

DOS DD base strength is over 200,000 tons (Other versions are even stronger). His attack speed is faster than Superman can perceive. His penetration ability is Godlike (He went through superman's shoulder like tissue paper). He evolves in battle (Whats with the evolve after he dies crap?) unless your talking about DOS DD. This means that if you can't kill him in one hit then you are never going to kill him. This means his potential strength is unlimited. That means you better hide and hope he doesn't find you.

With that said,
What in the hell is going to prevent DD from penetrating Maestro's skull like paper with his bony protrusions? Or simply killing him before he can blink? maestro's strenght is also unlimited

breeze85
This is very, very easy for DD and Superman due to their speed advantage. Maestro is a WAY slower than a snail compared to a bullet in this fight. They speedblitz Maestro out of existence, Superman could use heatvision to fry Maestro's ass for all eternity since he can fly, Superman could throw asteroids, moons and even small planets on Maestro. A simple speedblitz is enough, though.

10/10 for DD and Supes.

However, I agree that Maestro would win at least the majority if they went h2h at his pace.

lando005
why does everyone belive it's dd and sups vs maestro? this IS a 3 way fight ya know

Juntai
Because it says that they're on a team vs maestro.

notice it says Maestro vs Superman AND Doomsday.
Rather than Vs Superman Vs Doomsday.
Implying they're on a team.

And the team wins, easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, Maestro did NOT beat most of Marvel Earth. The war that had been going on at the time wiped them out. All Maestro did was take out whoever was left and then claimed himself king.

And Gladiator fought Hulk like an idiot. There's no CIS here in KMC. Superman brings too much to the table. Add Doomsday, and you have what we like the call a curbstomp. Actually, there is CIS according to the forum rules. Most people choose to leave those bad showings out as well though, focusing on strengths rather than weaknesses.

lando005
Superman and Doomsday are rumbling, when they get sucked into a demitional time warp. Which places them in the presents of Maestro. Outraged by ther sudden apperance, Maestro attacks. who takes it.
from the sounds of this they arent a team

Juntai
from the sounds of this they arent a team They apperently ended up on a team, because it says Maestro is taking on the two in the thread title.

Supes and Doomsday have stopped to fight common enemies before - Imperiex and Probes, Gog, whatever.

lando005
Originally posted by Juntai
They apperently ended up on a team, because it says Maestro is taking on the two in the thread title.

Supes and Doomsday have stopped to fight common enemies before - Imperiex and Probes, Gog, whatever. in that case ya a 2 on 1 would be very bad for big green

olympian
DC tag team.

wolvertooth
wolverine kills hulk so superman should do the same you morrons

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by wolvertooth
Why won't you use your 580 kg kick to destroy us all?

wolvertooth
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Why won't you use your 580 kg kick to destroy us all?

i dont know maybe because hungarians are too dumb to understabd whats a 500 kg kick?

Kutulu

Only in Texas... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Kutulu
Only in Texas... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

you son of abitch my brothers would cut your throat for that

juggernaut66666
i dont know maybe because hungarians are too dumb to understabd whats a 500 kg kick?
What does "understabd" mean?

juggernaut66666
you son of abitch my brothers would cut your throat for that
Beware Kutulu you are messing with the Texas maffia here

Galan777
just so u guys know good 'ol wolvertooth here is going to get banned very soon

Originally posted by DigiMark007
No, actually I'm the teacher. The one keeping order in spite of idiots like yourself who feel the need to insult anyone who talks to you.

Enjoy the ban...can't wait to see your first sock. thumb up

digimark you pathetic snatcher .... you are just that geek that got neat up at school and was snitching to the teacher with a broken nose laughing

Tron
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, there is CIS according to the forum rules. Most people choose to leave those bad showings out as well though, focusing on strengths rather than weaknesses.

CIS is more aplicable to characters that are notorious for it.

Grinning Goku
Maestro loses pretty badly.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by h1a8

With that said,
What in the hell is going to prevent DD from penetrating Maestro's skull like paper with his bony protrusions? Or simply killing him before he can blink?

amen brotha

thanospimphand
Originally posted by breeze85
This is very, very easy for DD and Superman due to their speed advantage. Maestro is a WAY slower than a snail compared to a bullet in this fight. They speedblitz Maestro out of existence, Superman could use heatvision to fry Maestro's ass for all eternity since he can fly, Superman could throw asteroids, moons and even small planets on Maestro. A simple speedblitz is enough, though.

10/10 for DD and Supes.

However, I agree that Maestro would win at least the majority if they went h2h at his pace.

and wat pace is that........... snails pace pal

lando005
Originally posted by thanospimphand
and wat pace is that........... snails pace pal
he's not that slow all that mucsle he has he could acctually move pretty fast except his bulk also slows him down

heru
What amazes me about a lot of you, who use speed as your defence is there are a lot of beings in comics. As well as in our own world, who have lost battles to opponets that were slower than them. Lets take former boxer George Forman for example. At 45 yrs old he won the heavy weight title from a 25yr old. The other guy was a hell of a lot faster than he was, beating George to the punch all night. All it took from George was timing and one punch to knock the guy out. The moral of the story is, to beat speed use timing. The force of one running into a fist does more damage than one just standing there receiving it

Juntai
What amazes me about a lot of you, who use speed as your defence is there are a lot of beings in comics. As well as in our own world, who have lost battles to opponets that were slower than them. Lets take former boxer George Forman for example. At 45 yrs old he won the heavy weight title from a 25yr old. The other guy was a hell of a lot faster than he was, beating George to the punch all night. All it took from George was timing and one punch to knock the guy out. The moral of the story is, to beat speed use timing. The force of one running into a fist does more damage than one just standing there receiving it The difference is, those two's speed is actually comparable. Two humans.

This is an ant racing a space shuttle to the moon.

Avalonofthewind
What amazes me about a lot of you, who use speed as your defence is there are a lot of beings in comics. As well as in our own world, who have lost battles to opponets that were slower than them. Lets take former boxer George Forman for example. At 45 yrs old he won the heavy weight title from a 25yr old. The other guy was a hell of a lot faster than he was, beating George to the punch all night. All it took from George was timing and one punch to knock the guy out. The moral of the story is, to beat speed use timing. The force of one running into a fist does more damage than one just standing there receiving it

Can Maestros speed compete with this?

2 feats in one...

Interstellar hearing and faster than light travel from BED to a different galaxy and back.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9035/supermanv2204p016bq2.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4827/supermanv2204p01718ap6.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3950/supermanv2204p019gl4.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8343/supermanv2204p020cs7.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/592/supermanv2204p021ev1.th.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4239/supermanv2204p022pn5.th.jpg

lando005
i've come to reailze that 9/10 dc fanboys choose dc for the win by speedblitz every time infact they are the only ones thowing speedblitz around like it'a an automatic win technque

heru
Timing is the key to beating speed. Most beings with speed gets beat with that tecnique. If speed was the greatest ability,no one with it should ever loose.

Horrificus
The issue isn't Speed. The issue is Density.

If the Maestro is more dense than DD and Supes, their speed will work against them.

As strong as they are, a speedblitz actually adds power to their strikes.
As that power increases with the speed, the punch actually becomes stronger than the original strength of the character.

If the matter or character that is being stricken, is the same, or higher density than Supes or DD, the end result should be DD or Supes having a shattered limb.
The damage is comparable, or higher than what would be caused if the following were to happen:

You have 3 Supermen. #1 stands still. #2 picks up #3 by his ankles and swings him. He swings him with the same speed and strength that Supes would use in a "Speedblitz".
In essence, this makes the Target (#1) and the Weapon/Limb (#3) more dense, and release more energy than either can take.
Speedblitzing is one of the few moves a being as powerful as DD or Supeswould NOT want to do. Unless he knew the target was way less dense that he is.

Like the difference between jumping in the water from a few feet above, or jumping in water at 100mph.
People burst like rotten fruit when they hit the water going too fast.

If Maestro is the same density as DD or Supes, the would not effectively use the Speedblitz on Maestro.
If he is more dense than them, which there is every indication that he is, they could potentially shatter against him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Can Maestros speed compete with this?
2 feats in one...
Interstellar hearing and faster than light travel from BED to a different galaxy and back.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9035/supermanv2204p016bq2.th.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4827/supermanv2204p01718ap6.th.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3950/supermanv2204p019gl4.th.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8343/supermanv2204p020cs7.th.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/592/supermanv2204p021ev1.th.jpg
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4239/supermanv2204p022pn5.th.jpg

That is the stupidest feat I have ever seen in the history of comics!
That is not even "Hearing". It would be another sense. Call it something else. Hearing has nothing to do with how strong he is.
"Super-Hearing". I weap for the writers that actually used to care about what they wrote.

heru
Originally posted by Horrificus
That is the stupidest feat I have ever seen in the history of comics!
That is not even "Hearing". It would be another sense. Call it something else. Hearing has nothing to do with how strong he is.
"Super-Hearing". I weap for the writers that actually used to care about what they wrote. What does hearing have anything to with what was said above confused embarrasment

breeze85
The issue isn't Speed. The issue is Density.

If the Maestro is more dense than DD and Supes, their speed will work against them.

As strong as they are, a speedblitz actually adds power to their strikes.
As that power increases with the speed, the punch actually becomes stronger than the original strength of the character.

If the matter or character that is being stricken, is the same, or higher density than Supes or DD, the end result should be DD or Supes having a shattered limb.
The damage is comparable, or higher than what would be caused if the following were to happen:

You have 3 Supermen. #1 stands still. #2 picks up #3 by his ankles and swings him. He swings him with the same speed and strength that Supes would use in a "Speedblitz".
In essence, this makes the Target (#1) and the Weapon/Limb (#3) more dense, and release more energy than either can take.
Speedblitzing is one of the few moves a being as powerful as DD or Supeswould NOT want to do. Unless he knew the target was way less dense that he is.

Like the difference between jumping in the water from a few feet above, or jumping in water at 100mph.
People burst like rotten fruit when they hit the water going too fast.

If Maestro is the same density as DD or Supes, the would not effectively use the Speedblitz on Maestro.
If he is more dense than them, which there is every indication that he is, they could potentially shatter against him.

First off, someone killing himself when punching the other isn't a part of comics' physics. Secondly, it doesn't really depend on the density that much at all. People can shatter concrete and tiles with their arms, now which one is more dense? It's about the total energy output the impact unleashes. Hell, an iceberg sank Titanic. Again, which one is more dense? (note: in Titanic's case it wasn't about the impact energy but rather the HUGE size and mass of the iceberg. The ice doesn't give in endlessly)

Third off, what stops DD and Superman hitting Maestro with steel bars, huge chunks of rock etc. I guess they will just break on Maestro because he is more dense? Still if Superman, for example, hit Maestro at the speed of light in the head his head would no longer exist.

MattDay
yea but hulk fans don't know when to quit and realize hulk has been outclassed since the first superman vs. hulk thread, now chucking in doomsday isn't helping

batdude123
Maestro can't compete with a speedblitz. Hell, Doomsday himself has super speed.

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitztingue4.jpg

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitzing2uj4.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitzing3xg5.png

Yeah, Maestro dies. Horribly.

Soljer
laughing

This is a slaughter.

Any version of Doomsday would take the Hulk 10/10.

Any version of Superman would do the same.

Fuggin Krypto could beat the Hulk.

Horrificus
First off, someone killing himself when punching the other isn't a part of comics' physics. Secondly, it doesn't really depend on the density that much at all. People can shatter concrete and tiles with their arms, now which one is more dense? It's about the total energy output the impact unleashes. Hell, an iceberg sank Titanic. Again, which one is more dense? (note: in Titanic's case it wasn't about the impact energy but rather the HUGE size and mass of the iceberg. The ice doesn't give in endlessly)

Third off, what stops DD and Superman hitting Maestro with steel bars, huge chunks of rock etc. I guess they will just break on Maestro because he is more dense? Still if Superman, for example, hit Maestro at the speed of light in the head his head would no longer exist.
You don't know what you are talking about. Trut me. Do a little research before speaking with big words and quotes from sci-fi movies.
If Maestro is more dense, and moving at the speed of light explodes Maestro's head, what the hell do you think happens to Superman's fist and arm. Have you figured out a way to explain that Superman now has control of kinetic energy, and he can ensure that all of the released energy goes into Maestro, instead of his own hand?
Do you know that glacial ice and ice bergs have the density and tensile strength of steel in many cases? We aren't talking about the ice your mommy takes out of the trays, and puts into your soup so you don't burn your mouth.
Yes, the rocks and bars will break on the maestro.
You are missing the point. The strikes at hyper speed, even if they hurt Maestro, will still also hurt the strikers. That is the point.

Tron

Yeah, because neither Superman or Doomsday have hit objects denser than themselves before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, Superman is far more durable than Hulk, it's a pretty good bet that he's more durable than Maestro as well.

fatgogeta
Either one of them would take the majority by themself.

breeze85
You don't know what you are talking about. Trut me. Do a little research before speaking with big words and quotes from sci-fi movies.
If Maestro is more dense, and moving at the speed of light explodes Maestro's head, what the hell do you think happens to Superman's fist and arm. Have you figured out a way to explain that Superman now has control of kinetic energy, and he can ensure that all of the released energy goes into Maestro, instead of his own hand?
Do you know that glacial ice and ice bergs have the density and tensile strength of steel in many cases? We aren't talking about the ice your mommy takes out of the trays, and puts into your soup so you don't burn your mouth.
Yes, the rocks and bars will break on the maestro.
You are missing the point. The strikes at hyper speed, even if they hurt Maestro, will still also hurt the strikers. That is the point.

You are so, so out of your league now.

Go read something about the icebergs: http://www.wordplay.com/tourism/icebergs/

One of my favourite picks: "How hard is iceberg ice?

The crushing strength of ice is around 1% that of steel or 10% that of concrete. Though this may not sound very hard, a ship collision with an iceberg would surely end in disaster. The enormous momentum involved and potentially huge contact area with the ice can generate hundreds of tonnes of force on the hull which would cause it to dent and crumple."

That's why the Titanic sank. If the icebergs were even partially consisted of denser-than-steel ice they would sink like stones. Even though they aren't STILL only 10% of them remains visible above the surface. And no, there is no ice even nearly as dense as steel anywhere. At depths below 60-70 meters the ice has already changed into fluid ice due to its own weight. Now show us where do we have these icebergs possessing the strength and density of steel? As said, average is 1/100 of steel's strength. Density a lot higher of course but certainly not matching that of steel.

Yep the smaller particles would indeed break on Maestro, not the big ones possessing enough mass and also density to some degree.

A man slamming concrete and tiles apart doesn't break his arm because...? I give you a hint: it's not because of his hand having a higher density.

heru
I love this place

Horrificus
You are so, so out of your league now.
Go read something about the icebergs: http://www.wordplay.com/tourism/icebergs/
One of my favourite picks: "How hard is iceberg ice?
The crushing strength of ice is around 1% that of steel or 10% that of concrete. Though this may not sound very hard, a ship collision with an iceberg would surely end in disaster. The enormous momentum involved and potentially huge contact area with the ice can generate hundreds of tonnes of force on the hull which would cause it to dent and crumple."
That's why the Titanic sank. If the icebergs were even partially consisted of denser-than-steel ice they would sink like stones. Even though they aren't STILL only 10% of them remains visible above the surface. And no, there is no ice even nearly as dense as steel anywhere. At depths below 60-70 meters the ice has already changed into fluid ice due to its own weight. Now show us where do we have these icebergs possessing the strength and density of steel? As said, average is 1/100 of steel's strength. Density a lot higher of course but certainly not matching that of steel.
Yep the smaller particles would indeed break on Maestro, not the big ones possessing enough mass and also density to some degree.
A man slamming concrete and tiles apart doesn't break his arm because...? I give you a hint: it's not because of his hand having a higher density.
Hey "Clownie". You are proving my point.
First, I never said that icebergs were as hard as the steel in the hull of a ship. I just meant that under certain conditions, they are as strong as steel. Some type of steel.
Second, as you said, an iceberg is not as dense as the hull of a ship. Ok. Here comes the ship (DD/Supes) moving fast (Speedblitzing) toward an ice berg (Maestro) that is less dense than the hull.
What happens to that hull?
Get it?

Galvaclaw
Thats very interesting, but you're not seriously saying that you think Maestro is more invulnerable than Superman? Because that's just crazy talk.

Horrificus
No, I'm not saying that. I don't know if he is or not. Although, so far, the only thing that seems to have harmed him, I think, is the point blank Gamma Bomb exposure. I think.
And, I know that DD and Supes have been harmed a lot in their histories.
Anyway, that would be up for another thread.
What I am saying is that, really, he wouldn't have to be more invulnerable.
I'm saying that Speedblitzing is not always a good idea, and a lot of times, it could do more damage to the "Speedblitzer". Which might be why it is not seen more than it has been seen.
And, in that case, it should not be used all the time in here, unless somebody comes up with a formula for when and how it would work.

Just like, Supes doesn't always fight by pumelling oponents with his face. It could possibly work, but in some cases, against some guys, it might hurt Supes just as bad.

Speed is not an answer to everything. It is not a cure-all. For those of you that think it is, here is an experiment:

Stand up right now, and run as fast as you can at the nearest door.
How did it go?

MattDay
trying to explain physics about a two comic book characters that break physics in almost every comic their in... are u mad? superman wins on his own, then beats doomsday again (as u know they dont like eachother much)

breeze85
Hey "Clownie". You are proving my point.
First, I never said that icebergs were as hard as the steel in the hull of a ship. I just meant that under certain conditions, they are as strong as steel. Some type of steel.
Second, as you said, an iceberg is not as dense as the hull of a ship. Ok. Here comes the ship (DD/Supes) moving fast (Speedblitzing) toward an ice berg (Maestro) that is less dense than the hull.
What happens to that hull?
Get it?

You said: "Do you know that glacial ice and ice bergs have the density and tensile strength of steel in many cases?"

Now, define these "certain conditions" when ice is as strong and dense as steel or even CLOSE to it?

Since when did Maestro possess a mass that is hundreds or thousands times greater than that of DD and Superman? That's exactly the case with ship/iceberg scenario. What an idiotic comparison. Tell me again how I'm proving your point.

I'm still waiting for an answer to that hand vs. concrete/tile thing.

leonidas
superman and doomsday KILL maestro.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
superman and doomsday KILL maestro.

And easily at that.

Supreme being
No, I'm not saying that. I don't know if he is or not. Although, so far, the only thing that seems to have harmed him, I think, is the point blank Gamma Bomb exposure. I think.
And, I know that DD and Supes have been harmed a lot in their histories.
Anyway, that would be up for another thread.
What I am saying is that, really, he wouldn't have to be more invulnerable.
I'm saying that Speedblitzing is not always a good idea, and a lot of times, it could do more damage to the "Speedblitzer". Which might be why it is not seen more than it has been seen.
And, in that case, it should not be used all the time in here, unless somebody comes up with a formula for when and how it would work.

Just like, Supes doesn't always fight by pumelling oponents with his face. It could possibly work, but in some cases, against some guys, it might hurt Supes just as bad.

Speed is not an answer to everything. It is not a cure-all. For those of you that think it is, here is an experiment:

Stand up right now, and run as fast as you can at the nearest door.
How did it go?

confused Well if we go by your logic i guess the flash is ****ed in every battle right?

heru
I would'nt say all of them, only the the ones he lossed in.

Tron
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused Well if we go by your logic i guess the flash is ****ed in every battle right?

Flash has a plot device in the Speed Force, so it doesn't really apply here.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Flash has a plot device in the Speed Force, so it doesn't really apply here.

And Superman has a bio-aura around him.

trademark
i say dooms day for the fact he can kill super man and if maestro kills him he come back stronger and kill him

batdude123
Originally posted by trademark
i say dooms day for the fact he can kill super man and if maestro kills him he come back stronger and kill him

13 years ago when Superman was considerably weaker than he was now. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.