Ms. Marvel vs. Wolverine & Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Sparkz
I'd give this to Wolverine and Spider-man, Wolverine has the means to seriosly damage Ms. marvel, and Spider-man has the means to temp inncapacitate her due to his webbing, between the 2 of them they can take her out 7/10.

Darth_Erebus
Let's see. Ms Marvel can fly plus she's around class 50 wheras Spider Man is no more than class 10, ditto for Wolverine. This is almost a spite thread..Ms Marvel 10/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Let's see. Ms Marvel can fly plus she's around class 50 wheras Spider Man is no more than class 10, ditto for Wolverine. This is almost a spite thread..Ms Marvel 10/10

What the f**k?

Spider-Man is Class 20+. He hasn't been a Class 10 since the 60s, man.

This match could actually be EXTREMELY CLOSE. I give it to the duo 6/10.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
What the f**k?

Spider-Man is Class 20+. He hasn't been a Class 10 since the 60s, man.

This match could actually be EXTREMELY CLOSE. I give it to the duo 6/10.

thumb up

Spidey's got a way to take down those with far superior strength anyway. Add in Wolverine and I think you've got a winner.

I'll give it to the duo 6-7/10.

Darth_Erebus
Ok guys, how are they going to counter Ms Marvels ability to fly?

Grimm22
Carol wins this 9/10 wink

She is way too powerful

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Ok guys, how are they going to counter Ms Marvels ability to fly?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ahh...of course.
The old 'they can fly so therefore they're UNSTOPPABLE!!!!' argument.

Spidey's capable of tagging her with his webbing long enough to catch up for a punch or two. Wolverine's also fast enough/agile enough to reach her in such a situation.

Accel
Against a couple of grounded street-levelers, fliers very well can be unstoppable, especially a flier who can keep her distance in the air while firing blasts at her opponents.

If Spidey tries to web her, she can simply take out the webbing with a blast or take it and fly him into the air where he's more vulnerable. She can also blast Logan's arse from a safe distance until his healing factor taxes out.

Carol should take this just about every time.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Accel
Against a couple of grounded street-levelers, fliers very well can be unstoppable, especially a flier who can keep her distance in the air while firing blasts at her opponents.

If Spidey tries to web her, she can simply take out the webbing with a blast or take it and fly him into the air where he's more vulnerable. She can also blast Logan's arse from a safe distance until his healing factor taxes out.

Carol should take this just about every time.

I agree Carol takes it, but I wouldnt say it was due to her flight.
And Spidey is by no means grounded.

Also, I don't think the blasts are powerful or fast enough to put either contestant down for the count, and they'd probably only hit Wolverine.

That being said...
Carol 7/10

Oh, and this should have been Spidey and Gambit vs. Ms. Marvel shifty

Jimmy-Chan
Er, has she just absorbed a big energy source? Because otherwise, I think Spidey has decent one-on-one odds against her. She's basically a class 40-ish flying brick with blasts. Looking at how he's fared against Namor and The Human Torch, I think Spidey'd get at least 50/50 against her. Unless the newest incarnation's much stronger than past versions, but I don't see any indication of that.

She'd beat Wolverine about 7/10 one-on-one due to her distance attacks. She'd have trouble keeping him down with his healing factor, but he'd have a very hard time tagging her.

Together, they take this handidly, unless she morphs into Binary mid-fight.

Jimmy-Chan

Perhaps in theory. In practice, Spidey's countered The Human Torch very well when he's attempted this tactic. Spidey's beaten Torch a few times and had a bunch of stalemates against him.

If Spidey tries to web her, she can simply take out the webbing with a blast

Which may or may not work, depending how strong the webbing is. Some depictions of the webbing, especially when he throws a lot on, would take her a long time to break.

or take it and fly him into the air where he's more vulnerable.

To fly him into the air, she has to grab ahold of him and keep ahold of him. This is a guy who can easily escape Iron Man's grasp. Besides, he fights in the air all the time. Most of his fights with The Human Torch are aeriel battles.

She can also blast Logan's arse from a safe distance until his healing factor taxes out.

True enough. Though Spidey and Wolvie could just do a Fastball Special.

Milkie
Ms. Marvel should beat them

Accel

SpunkySmurph

lando005
spidy has more than his fair share of arial battles under his belt from chance to the vulture the list goes on and on flying isnt that big of a deal for him more than likely he'll try to bring her down to the ground so that wolverine could finish her or like stated before throw wolverine for the fast ball special

jinzin
mrs. marvel couldn't even beat sabretooth alone... not to mention the fact that wolverine's already put her down, and spiderman gave her a real hard time in hand to hand already.

Accel
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So, you're saying his flying skills are crap because he doesn't go nova? And yes, torch does do alot of aerial combat. Don't disscredit another hero because it doesn't help your argument.
No, I'ms aying he doesn't always go all out. He makes mistakes on occasion. The guy has shown he can keep up with a guy flying at Mach 3, as well as great aerial skills, but for SOME reason he can't seem to avoid a guy lunging at him.

It's kind of irrelevant any way, since Ms. Marvel is much more durable than Torch.
My point was not that she would be taken out by webbing, but that it could help stall or slow her down, long enough for one of the duo to reach her.
And my point was that she could destroy it before it touched her.

lando005
i can just about see how it can turn out sipdy manuvers her so that she's flying straight towards him he waits for the right moment and then bam the ol webbing to the eyes routine then while she's still going and blinded another webline to the face or chest and spidy swings her to an awaiting wolverine

Accel
Originally posted by jinzin
mrs. marvel couldn't even beat sabretooth alone... not to mention the fact that wolverine's already put her down, and spiderman gave her a real hard time in hand to hand already.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she drunk when Wolverine took her out? I don't recall seeing any blood from bone-claw cuts.

Not to mention it happened when Logan took out the likes of Vision, Justice, Firestar, and others.

Draco69
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she drunk when Wolverine took her out? I don't recall seeing any blood from bone-claw cuts.

Not to mention it happened when Logan took out the likes of Vision, Justice, Firestar, and others.

Good lord...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The height of 90s Wolverine...

Metalmanx

jinzin

Not to mention it happened when Logan took out the likes of Vision, Justice, Firestar, and others. she was drunk? i don't remember that, and yeah of course they wouldn't show blood, but hell, marvel couldn't "show blood" for a long long time, they had to over it up with shadows etc etc...

I mean assuming he didn't cut her, then what? he put her down with the force of his blow? erm

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
For its girth, it's proportionately stronger than steel rope actually. Definitely enough to slow down Ms. Marvel for a bit.

And Spidey glides now. So she can throw him towards the ground if she wants, and he'll glide to safety.

I think the duo can take this 6/10.
I'm basically saying she can blast the webbign before it ever touches her. And if he glides after being thrown down, it just makes him an easier target for more blasting.
she was drunk? i don't remember that, and yeah of course they wouldn't show blood, but hell, marvel couldn't "show blood" for a long long time, they had to over it up with shadows etc etc...

I mean assuming he didn't cut her, then what? he put her down with the force of his blow? erm
That's how I remember it at least. It would explain how she was down when she didn't even appear to be cut.

SpunkySmurph
I'm basically saying she can blast the webbign before it ever touches her. And if he glides after being thrown down, it just makes him an easier target for more blasting.

And he's saying that if Spidey uses his smarts and his resourcefullness, which he often does, he can web her before she blasts it, if he times it right, etc.

Giving both him and Wolvy at least two seconds to get to her. Which is all one of them is guarunteed to need.

Wow. I've convinced myself simply by saying it wouldn't be a curbstomp, that the duo could win.

Duo 6/10

Grimm22
she was drunk? i don't remember that, and yeah of course they wouldn't show blood, but hell, marvel couldn't "show blood" for a long long time, they had to over it up with shadows etc etc...

You mean the same arc where he beat Torch and Galactus's machine?!? What the f**k?

Use your delusion rolling on floor laughing

Carol kicks Wolverine's ass all day long wink

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
You mean the same arc where he beat Torch and Galactus's machine?!? What the f**k?

Use your delusion rolling on floor laughing

Carol kicks Wolverine's ass all day long wink Nope. Wolverine can now beat Thanos in H2H. What the hell is Mrs. Marvel going to do to him?

Accel
And he's saying that if Spidey uses his smarts and his resourcefullness, which he often does, he can web her before she blasts it, if he times it right, etc.

Giving both him and Wolvy at least two seconds to get to her. Which is all one of them is guarunteed to need.

Wow. I've convinced myself simply by saying it wouldn't be a curbstomp, that the duo could win.

Duo 6/10
The thing is, all Carol needs to do is fly into the air. Once she does, Wolverine is no longer a concern. This just leaves Spider-Man to try to web her and/or avoid her blasts. All scenarios of her losing basically require her to stay on the ground and try to H2H them.

She also has her own pre-cog sense similiar to Spider-Sense that could help her avoid such attacks (though I'm not sure if she ever gained that ability back after Rogue touched her or not).

Badabing
Ms. Marvel FTW.

thedude1948
To the people who says the duo can take her I think you forgot the part where it says
Originally posted by Draco69
No PIS/CIS.

Ms. Marvel tosses them both into space.

also Spidey is 15 tons not 20+

Grimm22
The thing is, all Carol needs to do is fly into the air. Once she does, Wolverine is no longer a concern. This just leaves Spider-Man to try to web her and/or avoid her blasts. All scenarios of her losing basically require her to stay on the ground and try to H2H them.

She also has her own pre-cog sense similiar to Spider-Sense that could help her avoid such attacks (though I'm not sure if she ever gained that ability back after Rogue touched her or not).

Fool mad

Dont you know that Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
Fool mad

Dont you know that Wolverine can jump 50 feet in the air rolling on floor laughing
OMG, who said that again?

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
OMG, who said that again? I think everyone who supports Wolverine has said that. I've heard a few of them say it.

Grimm22
OMG, who said that again?

Who else? The Roost! eek!

bigbran
Who else? The Roost! eek! Nope. It was used against me, way before that though.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
Nope. It was used against me, way before that though.

Really? confused

Im almost 100% positive Roost was the one who said that erm

However, I know Capt has said it too

SpunkySmurph

Fair enough.

But look at the flip side- say she does fly high into the air. If it was low enough for her to tag a swinging spidey, Wolverine could eventually reach her- he can climb most single/ two story building walls pretty damn fast- Combine that with his agility, reaction time, speed and such, and he's not so useless- as soon as he gets within jumping distance, all he has to do is wait for the right moment.

Alternativley, what if she flys so high that he can't reach her, even by said methods- well, then she too doesn't have much hope of tagging either of them. After all, they both are extremley fast, agile, reactive etc. Spidey has a spidey sense, and Wolvy has a major healing factor.
One of them would realize they just have to wait for her to come down.

bigbran
Really? confused

Im almost 100% positive Roost was the one who said that erm

However, I know Capt has said it too Roost has said it.
But I'm saying that it has been used against me before that.
I even got the on panel evidence shoved in my nose... and laughed about it.

Grimm22
Oh you mean that scan of Wolverine jumping on a robots face laughing

bigbran
Oh you mean that scan of Wolverine jumping on a robots face laughing Ya.... sick

What If...
Umm are you refering to the ms.marvel that was captain marvels *****, before any real story line happened to her, and before her kree altering? because...you are.

And I believe your also forgetting...she beat sabertooth in that ancient battle.

You are also forgetting that Ms.marvel has a 7th sense much like spiderman.

Accel
Fair enough.

But look at the flip side- say she does fly high into the air. If it was low enough for her to tag a swinging spidey, Wolverine could eventually reach her- he can climb most single/ two story building walls pretty damn fast- Combine that with his agility, reaction time, speed and such, and he's not so useless- as soon as he gets within jumping distance, all he has to do is wait for the right moment.

Alternativley, what if she flys so high that he can't reach her, even by said methods- well, then she too doesn't have much hope of tagging either of them. After all, they both are extremley fast, agile, reactive etc. Spidey has a spidey sense, and Wolvy has a major healing factor.
One of them would realize they just have to wait for her to come down.
Then all se would need to do is destroy any tall structures that they could climb, No biggie.

The duo could avoid the blasts for some time, sure. But then it comes down to endurance. Wolverine's far less likely to be avoiding blast after concussive blast, and will get hit eventually. He'll heal from it, sure, but his healing factor is limited and can be taxed. Once it is, he becomes less of a threat.

Once he's taken out, she can focus all her attention of Spidey.

Badabing
Fool mad

I think everyone who supports Wolverine has said that. I've heard a few of them say it.

Originally posted by riceroost
And for the record Wolverine could get to Torch if he was only 50 feet away. Wolverine has jumped 50 feet straight up in a split second, so if Torch was only 50 feet in the air he wouldn't be safe from Wolverine.

lando005
Originally posted by lando005
i can just about see how it can turn out sipdy manuvers her so that she's flying straight towards him he waits for the right moment and then bam the ol webbing to the eyes routine then while she's still going and blinded another webline to the face or chest and spidy swings her to an awaiting wolverine

bigbran
laughing
Originally posted by wolvertooth
****in infidelts, wolverine is by far got more skills then taskmaster , he is much stronger then him he got healing factor and deadly skills , you ****in satan workers do you understand? you all should burn in hell for thinking that such a dumb idiot like taskmaster should take wolverine out you sons of a bitches , this is a spite thread Wolvertooth has spoken. Now, correct yourselves and say Wolverine wins.

Grimm22
Its official no expression

Wolvertooth is actually Osama Bin Laden no expression

And Bin Laden is a Wolverine fanboy stick out tongue

bigbran
Its official no expression

Wolvertooth is actually Osama Bin Laden no expression

And Bin Laden is a Wolverine fanboy stick out tongue How do you snapshot a page?

Badabing
laughing
Wolvertooth has spoken. Now, correct yourselves and say Wolverine wins.
Add that post to my thread. laughing Correct ourselves! eek! laughing laughing

lando005
you should hear what wolvertooth thinks woverine could do to thor

bigbran
Add that post to my thread. laughing Correct ourselves! eek! laughing laughing The Wolvertooth post?

Badabing
The Wolvertooth post?
Yes.

The Pict
you should hear what wolvertooth thinks woverine could do to thor

That was funny rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
How do you snapshot a page?
Like this?

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-2.jpg

bigbran
YA!!!

Metalmanx
So there's no PIS/CIS, right?

Okay, then Spider-Man goes invisibile. Carol is now COMPLETELY at a major disadvantage.

While possessing a sort of 6th sense as well, it's not nearly as accurate as Spidey's. Spidey could easily sneak up on Carol, in the air or not.. Once he's done that, he can resort to using his same tactics that he uses to take out stronger, more durable enemies. Wolverine, meanwhile, can then attack the distracted Carol and the duo will eventually get the better of her.

The duo win 6/10.

Draco69
I kinda meant it do be classic Spidey. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the abomination called Iron-Spidey.....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
I kinda meant it do be classic Spidey. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the abomination called Iron-Spidey.....

Just between you and me, I don't like it either. I think it was pretty lame to introduce that costume. I don't mind new costumes...just that this one sucked. erm

So then...are you saying this is newly-upgraded Spidey sans Iron costume?

Accel

jinzin
Nope. Wolverine can now beat Thanos in H2H. What the hell is Mrs. Marvel going to do to him? thanos was severly depowered in that thread... he was just a class 100 with smarts and decent fighting ability.... no expression

and wolverine wasn't alone erm

AND I don't recall saying wolverine and friends would win.. i just questioned it.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Nope. Wolverine can now beat Thanos in H2H. What the hell is Mrs. Marvel going to do to him? thanos was severly depowered in that thread... he was just a class 100 with smarts and decent fighting ability.... no expression

and wolverine wasn't alone erm

AND I don't recall saying wolverine and friends would win.. i just questioned it.. roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Accel

well say she takes flight... okay... now what... she still has to go down and hand to hand it if she wants to hit logan right? she doesn't have range? unless it's the cosmic version.. I assumed we aren't talking about her though.

Scoobless
These guys can't beat Warbird... she took down Stilt-Man for God's sake!

Stilt-Man!!!!!

He has stilts you know.......

embarrasment

Accel
well say she takes flight... okay... now what... she still has to go down and hand to hand it if she wants to hit logan right? she doesn't have range? unless it's the cosmic version.. I assumed we aren't talking about her though.
Yes, she has range. She's been able to shoot concussive blasts ever since her Binary days.

Sparkz
So what if she goes into the air, If she goes to high she won't be able to hit these 2 with their incredible agility, not to mention Spidey sense, and if she is too low trying to score hits, then Spider-man could distract her with webbing, whether it hits or she is blasting it then leaves her wide open for Wolverine to poke his sharp objects into her. And if she tries to fight H2H, well then thats just plain silly.

wolvertooth
wolverine kills her by himself and then kills spider-man he is too much for them both

ExodusCloak
Umm....yeah...somehow this thread doesn't feel right....dearest Carol for the win...

starlock
i think spidey and wolvie will win this one

Arahan
Carol 6/10

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine kills her by himself and then kills spider-man he is too much for them both

Fanboysayswhat?

You'll be missed Toothboy

stick out tongue

Soleran

You're funny, if Mrs. Marvel was out in the open and able to fly around then H2H is kind of a moot point when you can fire energy blasts huh.

She would be an idiot to go H2H with these two when she can just blast them out of the sky.

Zahit
With Spiderman and Wolverine double-teaming Ms. Marvel....

she'll go down eventually.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
With Spiderman and Wolverine double-teaming Ms. Marvel....

she'll go down eventually.

After all.... It's only polite.

shifty

Zahit
.....the name's Carol.......Ms. Marvel if your nasty.....

lando005
no comment

Zahit
comment

Scoobless
Where's her sash?

sad

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
Where's her sash?

sad

In my pants. I don't know.

jinzin
Yes, she has range. She's been able to shoot concussive blasts ever since her Binary days. Oh embarrasment

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
You're funny, if Mrs. Marvel was out in the open and able to fly around then H2H is kind of a moot point when you can fire energy blasts huh.

She would be an idiot to go H2H with these two when she can just blast them out of the sky. I honestly didn't know she had them... i have a number of comics with her in it, and the only time I've seen her use firepower was when she was admittedly powered past her normal state, I've never seen her use them outside of those kinds of appearances....

not trying to imply anything. just sayin, learn something new everyday no expression

marvelprince
I think Carol wins. She has some TERRIBLE showings, but no PIS/CIS the only thing she really has to worry about would be tagging Spider-Man. She has speed advantage, range, strength...you get the picture. She's taken hits from She-Hulk and remained conscious so Spider-Man's strength won't do much. If she flies into the air and just blasts away Wolverine's going down and she only needs to tag Peter. SM going invisible and possessing his spider-sense is what keeps him in this fight.

Grimm22
Carol 9.5/10

The duo wins half a fight because Wolverine summons his super megazord stick out tongue

Zahit
Although she gets double-teamed, she gets it the end...

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/May06/main/MSMARV003_cov_COL.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think Carol wins. She has some TERRIBLE showings, but no PIS/CIS the only thing she really has to worry about would be tagging Spider-Man. She has speed advantage, range, strength...you get the picture. She's taken hits from She-Hulk and remained conscious so Spider-Man's strength won't do much. If she flies into the air and just blasts away Wolverine's going down and she only needs to tag Peter. SM going invisible and possessing his spider-sense is what keeps him in this fight.

spiderman's taken hits from hulk and remained concious how come the same principle doesn't apply to him? though I wouldn't say spidey's strength won't do much.. it would depend on how long he hit her... sabretooth outslugged her using his stamina alone..

also I was curious if anyone has any displays of her blasts and what they can (when she's not powered up past normal)? I'd appreciate it...

otherwise, given the new info, I'd say that's fairly reasonable mp.

Accel
also I was curious if anyone has any displays of her blasts and what they can (when she's not powered up past normal)? I'd appreciate it...

This is all I have available.

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1567/theavengers048149xvvi5.th.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9269/agil29ktgm8.th.jpg

Scoobless
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2782/msmarvelv206page03fx7.th.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6780/scan0010zw6.th.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4356/scan0021ci1.th.jpg

Apparently she does not like the Brood .... or heroes who don't sign up .... meh... one is as bad as the other really!

evil face

marvelprince
spiderman's taken hits from hulk and remained concious how come the same principle doesn't apply to him? though I wouldn't say spidey's strength won't do much.. it would depend on how long he hit her... sabretooth outslugged her using his stamina alone..

Spider-Man has taken full on blows from the the Hulk and remained conscious? Not half blows, or backhanders, or grazes but full-on Hulk punches. I'm a Spider-Man fanboy and have never heard of this. Scans please.

And Sabretooth may have outslugged her but the thread-starter did say no PIS. Other than that there is no way Sabes can outfight Carol

Accel
I wouldn't really call Sabretooth out slugging her PIS, but the thing is she had just stopped a moving train and was exhausted afterwards so of course she had less stamina then.

jinzin
LOL... poor prowler... laughing out loud

thanks for the scans guys...

guess she wins this via range then. go ms. marvel.

Spider-Man has taken full on blows from the the Hulk and remained conscious? Not half blows, or backhanders, or grazes but full-on Hulk punches. I'm a Spider-Man fanboy and have never heard of this. Scans please.

And Sabretooth may have outslugged her but the thread-starter did say no PIS. Other than that there is no way Sabes can outfight Carol

yes he has.. it was in spectacular spiderman.. (something or another) he took about 3 or 4 before he got knocked out...

and why would that have to be PIS? sabretooth is a class 10 to 15 guy with WAY beeter fighting skills and a healing factor that's faster acting than wolverine.. no reason why he wouldn't out-stamina her.

Jimmy-Chan
Spidey took a clean hit from the Grey Hulk which sent him flying. He recovered so quickly that he shot a web before he could land, swung around and knocked Hulk down with a flying kick. That fight was unconcluded, BTW. Hulk#349, I beleive (may be a bit off, but around there)

Jimmy-Chan

Metalmanx
I still see the duo taking this 6/10.

chase el
Ms. Marvel 9/10

Ill give 1 to the duo just becuase Spiderman can pull off pretty much anything. An earlier post said this should have been Gambit and Spiderman vs. Ms. Marvel. I agree, Wolverine isnt too useful here

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by chase el
Ms. Marvel 9/10

Ill give 1 to the duo just becuase Spiderman can pull off pretty much anything. An earlier post said this should have been Gambit and Spiderman vs. Ms. Marvel. I agree, Wolverine isnt too useful here

That was me big grin cool

Metalmanx
Ms. Marvel 9/10

I disagree. For once, I see Wolverine being quite useful here.

When Spidey gets Carol grounded (he will, somehow, using webs and strength), then Wolverine will have the advantage of fighting a floored Ms. Marvel. The advantage is his here in close-combat. And then couple that with Spidey's assistance and other abilities, and I see this going for them.

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2782/msmarvelv206page03fx7.th.jpg

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6780/scan0010zw6.th.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4356/scan0021ci1.th.jpg

Apparently she does not like the Brood .... or heroes who don't sign up .... meh... one is as bad as the other really!

evil face DOWN WITH REGISTRSATION!!!!

lando005
i still say 1-3 of the fights end up like this

Master Dan
Ms. Marvel 9/10

Gambit would be useless as Ms Marvel absorbs almost every type of energy she is attacked with

DOWN WITH REGISTRSATION!!!!

Register or go to jail ya damn Commie!

cool

Accel

Scoobless
DOWN WITH REGISTRSATION!!!!

Down with literacy as well, eh?

stick out tongue

marvelprince
and why would that have to be PIS? sabretooth is a class 10 to 15 guy with WAY beeter fighting skills and a healing factor that's faster acting than wolverine.. no reason why he wouldn't out-stamina her.

Because she is way stronger from him and has withstood hits from opponents who are also much much much stronger than he is.

Moot point anyway since she was already exhausted when they fought

Tha C-Master
I'm going to go with Ms. Marvel more times than not. I believe that each contestant fights to the best of their abilities. Which unfortunately people mistake for "highest showings only for their character".

jinzin
Because she is way stronger from him and has withstood hits from opponents who are also much much much stronger than he is.

Moot point anyway since she was already exhausted when they fought

from stopping a train?

yeah sabretooth just broke out of constraints created to maintain the hulk (stated on panal), and got electricuted by the subway system.. they both took some punishment when that went down, but sabretooth maintained while she got weaker... she flat out admitted she couldn't outslug him.

Now, I said there's no reason he shouldn't out-stamina her and your response to that was that she's stronger? or are you referencing to the pis part?

guy222
Carol vs Parker

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0730/page007.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0981/page008.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0784/page009.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0196/page010.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0591/page011.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0889/page012.jpg

Mindset

yeah sabretooth just broke out of constraints created to maintain the hulk (stated on panal)

Whoever made them must have been an idiot.

jinzin
Originally posted by guy222
Carol vs Parker

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0730/page007.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0981/page008.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0784/page009.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0196/page010.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0591/page011.jpg http://b.imagehost.org/t/0889/page012.jpg

laughing out loud go spidey! punk

King Castle
Melee fighting and bloodlust is a horrible way to fight Spidey and Wolvie... any attempt to go punch for Claw against Logan ends horribly bad for the lady.. throw spidey with his annoying webs/SS/agility..

the team 7/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
Whoever made them must have been an idiot. thumb up

SamZED
Spider-man webs her up for the 10 count. shifty

Not that Logan's gonna need 10 whole seconds to cut her to pieces but with his CIS n all he probably wont...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.