Nash vs. Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
After a grueling battle, Nash managed to take down Balrog and escape before the ICPO SWAT team descended. With one target down, he turns to pursue his next one. Vega....... (I realize the fight isn't done on the voting, but Nash is pretty much a shoein to beat Balrog).

Vega, hitman of Shadoloo. Often called Bison's #2 operative, possibly 2nd only to Bison and Sagat in the organization. A cold-blooded narcissitic psychopath with a penchant for sadism and blood, his japanese name, "Balrog" suits him better. A balrog is a demon beast of shadow and flame.

I already explained who Nash is last time, but just in case you missed it: Nash is basically Guile's mentor and the man who taught Guile all his moves. Nash however is far better at them.

Can Nash withstand the blinding speed of 'The Spanish Ninja' ? Can Vega outrun a sonic boom? Will I stop asking these stupid question and get on with the fight?!

......ok ok. I'll do it. Nash Vs. Vega. Ready......FIGHT!

TricksterPriest
Oh come on! This is a good fight. Somebody throw me a bone......

brainchild81
This one is really hard to decide. I wanna say Charlie, but Vega's fast as f**k & vicious as hell.

Kaled
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh come on! This is a good fight. Somebody throw me a bone......

*throws a bone that misses and ricochets off a wall and hits me on the head* wounded2

last time i throw you a bone mister miffed

TricksterPriest
The effort was appreciated. wink Yep, this is a hard fight to call. even gameplaywise it's hard. Vega lacks projectiles, but he has the backflip move and far greater mobility and agility. On the other hand, Nash has air advantage with his somersault and zone control with the sonic boom. I see the fight as being heavily dependent on predicting the opponent's next move. Storywise, very hard to call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.