This made me laugh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JD_4_Life
Okay, I'm going to copy and past exactly what this webiste said.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_Dead_Man%27s_Chest)
It said...

Another authentic expression is Will's when he witnesses Jack and Elizabeth kissing. This was not put into Orlando Bloom's script so that the look would be real.

That basically means that Orlando Bloom REALLY was suprised when he saw johnny and keira kissing. He never knew about the kiss until the actual shooting of that scene. So his expression was completely real when he saw them kissing. I find that hilarious...I could just imagine what he felt like when he saw that..lol. laughing

Anyway, I'm sorry if this was already posted, but hey - it doesn't hurt to hear it twice.

Chiki Mina
I bet he laughed about it for real. I think hes a good sport.

mmoviejunkie
i heard that he yelled CUT 'cause he thought johnny and keira were joking around-lol

willofthewisp
Lol, I know we bash Will a lot, but I have nothing against Orlando Bloom. He seems to be a good sport.

JD_4_Life
lol..I can just imagine him. He was proabaly thinking that they were joking, but then he was like "oh, now I get it."

katelovespirate
everyone go read the DMC comic, officially disney, posted on that jack X liz thread. seriously. sorry but honestly, if Disney is really behind that... wow....

LOL... yeah poor Orlando. Its a shame he has to compete with Johnny Depp for the girl.

Chiki Mina
I made a thread gurls

DMC link

willofthewisp
I think Orlando gets plenty of girls, even though I don't find him attractive.

Has anyone seen Pride and Prejudice also starring Keira Knightley? If you have, the character Wickham (the British officer) looks an awful lot like Orlando Bloom. It's almost eerie to watch the scenes he has with Keira because they look a lot like Will and Liz, only in another dimension and about 100 years or so in the future.

katelovespirate
its SOOOOOO true. and Keira was dating that guy at one point... she may still be. interesting since he just a slightly less hott/less talented version of orlando

willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=by3pWIDybhQ

Here is the link to notice the startling similarities.

JD_4_Life
okay....offtopic lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
http://youtube.com/watch?v=by3pWIDybhQ

Here is the link to notice the startling similarities.

OMG ur right!!!!

T.Maria
apparently shes engaged to him?? lol
according to the english papers neways...

Back ontopic tho lol

i heard about that surprise thing lolbig grin
he is such a good sport....if anyone has seen 'extras' yet with ricky gervais, you'll REALLY see how much of a good sport Orlando is..he has to play an over exaggurated version of himelf and all he did was talk about Johnny big grin

Apparently just after the scene finished johnny and orlando had a mock fight over 'the girl'??
dont know if this is true or not, i just heard it somewhere....although i have to admit that if that was true, it must have been funny as hell to watch big grin

Kal875
thats ****ing hilarious

LovelyOne
if thats the case then wouldnt the camera and crew in his face have been blocking any kind of view for the kiss suppsedly in front of him?

calypso
I read an article somewhere that said Keira was reading the script in her car and Orly was with her and she shreaked and spilled coffee on him when she read the KISS scene.

tee_pirategirl
yeah I read that too I read that she was trying to stop him from reading the script since she knew something had been cut out in his script the she got so excited she spilled the coffe on him

johnnyforever
Originally posted by calypso
I read an article somewhere that said Keira was reading the script in her car and Orly was with her and she shreaked and spilled coffee on him when she read the KISS scene. hysterical

johnnyforever
hysterical

oops posted twice by accident!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.