The Punisher runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. The Punisher has 2 months of prep time to get his sh*t together, and using w/e conventional weapons at his disposal, no nukes.
anything though: from his Hummer to Army Tanks, Apache Helicopters, Harrier Jets and not to mention, all of his warehouses with all of his weapons and ammo at his disposal at any time necessary. and he also has several miniguns in one of his warehouses in this fight. M134 7.62mm.

1. Blade and 100 Vampires

2. Hob Goblin and Green Goblin

3. Master Chief- access to Warthog only.

4. Ultimate Captain America with 500 Navy SEALS- only given weapons they can carry and Hummers to transport them. no tanks, planes etc.

5. Deadpool, Wolverine, Agent Zero, and Omega Red with 750 Weapon X soldiers all with adamantium ammo, knives, armor, shrapnel.-only given Hummer vehicles and large Army trucks.

6. Cyclops/Havok with 25 Sentinels

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
ok. The Punisher has 2 months of prep time to get his sh*t together, and using w/e conventional weapons at his disposal, no nukes.
anything though: from his Hummer to Army Tanks, Apache Helicopters, Harrier Jets and not to mention, all of his warehouses with all of his weapons and ammo at his disposal at any time necessary. and he also has several miniguns in one of his warehouses in this fight. M134 7.62mm.

1. Blade and 100 Vampires

2. Hob Goblin and Green Goblin

3. Master Chief- access to Warthog only.

4. Ultimate Captain America with 500 Navy SEALS- only given weapons they can carry and Hummers to transport them. no tanks, planes etc.

5. Deadpool, Wolverine, Agent Zero, and Omega Red with 750 Weapon X soldiers all with adamantium ammo, knives, armor, shrapnel.-only given Hummer vehicles and large Army trucks.

6. Cyclops/Havok with 25 Sentinels

He stops at #3.

Grimm22
Why does Cyclops need Sentinals to take out Punisher?!? What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Why does Cyclops need Sentinals to take out Punisher?!? What the f**k?

because the Punisher could take out Cyke very easily with everything hes been given in this fight. Cykes powerful, but hes also very vulnerable. and Punisher maybe flying in his Harrier jet at 700 mph. too fast for Scott to get an optic beam on him, and im sure the Harrier Jet has thermal scanners and what not, and he could pick up Cyclops' position pretty easily.

Grimm22
Scott just takes off his visor no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Grimm22
Scott just takes off his visor no expression

not even that, he just, does it now, seeing that he has no visor.

but thats assuming he even gets that far, I think he stops at 3. Well, with the proper weaponry he might be able to pass it, but i think thats the end of the road for him

braz
wtf? what stops Punisher from bombing the s*it outta the Chief???

ExtraMision5555

which is why i said its possible

depends on what kind of equipment cheif gets, by only the warhog, did you literally mean just that? does he get any weapons? although, the warthog fires auffly high calibur rounds
i believe beyond anyhting the punisher has
i could be wrong, though

Metalmanx

Nothing at all.

Too bad that Master Chief's armor and shields are so far beyond anything Punisher has ever seen. Even the combined firepower that Pun can use wouldn't put MC down.

Not a fanboy. I just know my stuff.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nothing at all.

Too bad that Master Chief's armor and shields are so far beyond anything Punisher has ever seen. Even the combined firepower that Pun can use wouldn't put MC down.

Not a fanboy. I just know my stuff.

and thats what i was thinking
technologcally, it seems that punisher is outmatched here to the point where anything he threw at master chief is pertty much nullified by cheifs superior shielding

Mobra
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
and thats what i was thinking
technologcally, it seems that punisher is outmatched here to the point where anything he threw at master chief is pertty much nullified by cheifs superior shielding Which is why I would just take MC out of this thing all tgether. He's not a Marvel guy like the rest of them so he doesn't really fit.

That being said I think that Frank will get partially pwned by the weapon X terribleness at level 5, but maybe with two monthes of prep he could take them out. If he gets to 6 he finishes though.

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
which is why i said its possible

depends on what kind of equipment cheif gets, by only the warhog, did you literally mean just that? does he get any weapons? although, the warthog fires auffly high calibur rounds
i believe beyond anyhting the punisher has
i could be wrong, though

Chief gets the Rocket Launcher, and the Assault Rifle and his Mark VI armor or w/e's the latest or best.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mobra
Which is why I would just take MC out of this thing all tgether. He's not a Marvel guy like the rest of them so he doesn't really fit.

That being said I think that Frank will get partially pwned by the weapon X terribleness at level 5, but maybe with two monthes of prep he could take them out. If he gets to 6 he finishes though.

If you take out Master Chief, Frank gets stopped HARD at #4. Without a doubt.

rotiart
I'm not sure how punisher bets past 100 vampires... As far as i know he isn't known for carrying solar devices, or silver bullets... or garlic weapons...

And noone gets past cyclops... have you seen what he can do lately with his psychological powerup? a sentinel stated it could take up to 7 seconds of cyke at full blast.... and with one blast... he pulverized the damn thing... not even a second long. :/

Cyclops opens up his visor and knocks everything outta the sky.

guy222
bumprav

Greysen93
Yeah, if he did get past 3, which I really don't know if he would, he's not getting past 4

the ninjak
Stops at #1. You would think Blade wouldn't ally himself with the vamps.

srankmissingnin
Clears it. Punisher has a beard now, and as such is unbeatable.

Greysen93
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Clears it. Punisher has a beard now, and as such is unbeatable. Lol.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.