Cyclops and Wolverine team up and run gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
A cosmic entity holds Jean hostage and forces the two to team up and battle their way through a formidable gauntlet before she can be freed.

Rules: Both are uber-pissed off, with full bloodlust on and will fight to their full potential, as will their enemies. They get fully recharged after each battle, provided they survive.

The Gauntlet:

1. Rhino and Shocker
2. Dare Devil and Bullseye
3. Luke Cage and Punisher
4. Spiderman and Gambit
5. Captain America and Black Panther
6. Sabretooth and Omega Red
7. Deadpool and Venom
8. Savage Hulk

Can our duo overcome the treacherous gauntlet and save their love Jean???

Roldz
Stops and sometimes wins at 8...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
A cosmic entity holds Jean hostage and forces the two to team up and battle their way through a formidable gauntlet before she can be freed.

Rules: Both are uber-pissed off, with full bloodlust on and will fight to their full potential, as will their enemies. They get fully recharged after each battle, provided they survive.

The Gauntlet:

1. Rhino and Shocker
2. Dare Devil and Bullseye
3. Luke Cage and Punisher
4. Spiderman and Gambit
5. Captain America and Black Panther
6. Sabretooth and Omega Red
7. Deadpool and Venom
8. Savage Hulk

Can our duo overcome the treacherous gauntlet and save their love Jean???

Stops at #4. Even though I hate the Iron Costume, it works in Spidey's favor here.

Invisibility, then a superfast jump out of the range of even a no-visor Cyke blast (easily do-able for Spider-Man ), since it's almost certain he'll go for Spidey first, being the more powerful of the two opponents. He then proceeds to take Cyke down rather easily. And now it's Gambit and Spidey vs. Wolverine.

masterbruce
the spiderman in the gauntlet is the classic spiderman, not the current one...sorry for not making that clear

ExtraMision5555
serious problems will start to arise at 4, and IF they got there, i can see them really struggling at six or seven, seven is a definate struggle

ExtraMision5555
infact i can see punisher doing justice on cyclops

thedude1948
Originally posted by Roldz
Stops and sometimes wins at 8...

I agree, Cyclops Omni-blast will take out every person up to 8.

Roldz
Unlimeted dimentional energy output should take out everyone he layes his eyes on.. Wolv takes care of the blind side..lol

wolvertooth
how can anyone say they have trouble in 4, cyclops kill them all with a full optic blast while wolverine giving his claws wax

anyway they make it to 7

braz
i would say they almost clear it. good gauntlet though. how would a full-scale landscape leveling optic blast measure up against the Hulk?

nimbus006
If it doesn't knock him out i feel sorry for both of them.

Grimm22
Wolverine is a non-factor in these fights no expression

Cyclops either runs it or stops at Hulk

braz
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine is a non-factor in these fights no expression

Cyclops either runs it or stops at Hulk

lol why do u hate wolverine so much?

wolvertooth
Originally posted by braz
lol why do u hate wolverine so much?

i really dont know how can someone hate drawings... i guess wolverine came out of the comics and killed his mother raped his sister and burned his house confused

braz
Originally posted by wolvertooth
i really dont know how can someone hate drawings... i guess wolverine came out of the comics and killed his mother raped his sister and burned his house confused

laughing

boriquaking55
Originally posted by wolvertooth

Master, please......teach me your secrets.

ExtraMision5555
Would an omnidirectioal blast really be enough to put down master-cheif?

brainchild81
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
infact i can see punisher doing justice on cyclops & by that you must mean getting himself totally dismembered by a single optic blast, right? They've got a good chance of clearing this. Cyclops blasts Hulk into space for the win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
the spiderman in the gauntlet is the classic spiderman, not the current one...sorry for not making that clear

Oh, alright. That definitely changes things. Clarify next time, bro. stick out tongue

They get up to #8, and go 4/10 against Savage Hulk.

Edit: I change my mind. They go 5/10 against Savage Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.