The thing vs tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between the thing and tombstone without prep?

grey fox
Thing , he tears Tombstone apart....

jrodslam
Tombstone is tougher than most people think, but he just fights like an idiot. Thing would hurt him much more than he can possibly hurt Thing. If Tombstone gets prep and some weapons, he may be able to come up with something imo. As of now, Thing wins.

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Ben kills this jerk with one punch wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by jrodslam
Tombstone is tougher than most people think, but he just fights like an idiot. Thing would hurt him much more than he can possibly hurt Thing. If Tombstone gets prep and some weapons, he may be able to come up with something imo. As of now, Thing wins.

Are you kidding me?!?! What the f**k?

Unless he freakin steals weapons from Dr. Doom himself, Tombstone isnt hurting Ben

Sam Z
I'm pretty sure it'd take him MORE than one punch, but the result would be the same. Thing wins 10/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sam Z
I'm pretty sure it'd take him MORE than one punch, but the result would be the same. Thing wins 10/10.

Fine, he grabs Tombstone and rips him in half no expression

jasonk3
Thing isnt a factor in this fight wink
Tombstones takes this hands down.

jasonk3
No wait, thing takes this fight

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fine, he grabs Tombstone and rips him in half no expression

Not gonna happen. Tombstone is very, very tough. Thing wins, but Tombstone is a hell of a lot faster than him. It ain't as easy as you think it is.

wolvertooth
thing 10/10

olympian
Thing.

Ultraman Baltan
Thing 8/10.

Scoobless
Tombstone runs away... Ben can't catch him.... non-fight

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Not gonna happen. Tombstone is very, very tough. Thing wins, but Tombstone is a hell of a lot faster than him. It ain't as easy as you think it is.

Really no expression

I doubt that considering Ben is faster than 60% of normal people and most athletes

Grimm22
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Thing 8/10.

What are the two wins for?!? What the f**k?

What does Ben have a heart attack or somthing stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Thing, Thing, Thing, Thing...

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thing, Thing, Thing, Thing...
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.