Warpath vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Current versions of both. No flight.

Who wins?

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Current versions of both. No flight.

Who wins? Is Current more powerful than classic?

Accel
Drax? No, he's definitely weaker than he used to be, but he is a lot more skilled.

Don't know about Warpath.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Drax? No, he's definitely weaker than he used to be, but he is a lot more skilled.

Don't know about Warpath. I know that classic Drax could waste him, going through stars and such, but I've only had a nibble of him in Annihilation, so I don't really know.

Roldz
Ive got to give it to Drax, i think his far more durable/stamina not as fast maybe but definetly more skilled.. And with those Daggers his unbeatable... You should see him in Annihilation #2, 3 bad A$$.

thedude1948
Drax takes this, he seems to be better than Warpath in just about everything.

Soujaboy
As much as I've seen from Drax thus far I can honestly say that he's now more like Wolverine type character. He jumps around hacking and slashing at enemies without much skill or thought seemingly ready to be overrun or overpowered on every panel. Until I see more than just the regular hack and slash I say Warpath takes the majority.

Roldz
Ive got to disagree about that man, he is actually pretty tactical specially the way he brought down Deliquent and that energy lady that was sweet and very skillfull, but the war did brought the gang ho on him dough...

thedude1948
Drax might seem hack'n slash but he has taken down cosmic level villains like Lunatik and the Blood Brothers. I just cant see Warpath taking anyone around that level especially the current Warpath who had his ass handed to him in the last Uncanny X-men.

Roldz
You mean from that sword wielding Shiar guy, but youve got to admit dough he took out every one in their cept Rachel...

Grimm22
Drax 10/10 no expression

He's WAY too powerful

guy222
warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.