hulk&spider-man vs namor&puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvertooth
the fight takes place in open place so the characters go straight fighting at each other and namor doesnt get dehydrated because reed invented something that was injected into namor and he cant be dehydrated , a fight to the death who wins

Arahan
Hulk and Spidey

Hulk is more durable and stronger than Namor

Spidey is now stronger,faster, has stingers, armor etc
So he is superior to Puma.

wolvertooth
i am sorry but spider-man is not superior to puma in any way , puma murders him

Dinalfos
Spiderman and Puma are nearly equal in terms of strength, speed and agility. Puma has the edge in strength, Spiderman in speed.

wolvertooth
puma is a killer, he kills, spider-man can just punch, puma cut throats, he kills spider-man he is very brutal

Dinalfos
Wtf are you talking about? Spiderman lacks the killer instinct, yes, but he has beaten a bloodlusted Puma in the past. More than once, actually.

Galan777
Namor and Puma are a better rounded team.

They take the majority

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wtf are you talking about? Spiderman lacks the killer instinct, yes, but he has beaten a bloodlusted Puma in the past. More than once, actually.

spider-man is no match for puma dont even go there

Galan777
Originally posted by wolvertooth
spider-man is no match for puma dont even go there this is true, puma is MUCH stronger, and just as quick and agile

Arahan
Last time I checked Puma he was class 12.
Spidey was 15, and he got stronger after The Other event.
he also got a Speed upgrade.
So I assume Spidey is stronger and faster than Puma.

Spiderman just punching? He has his stingers now
with that he can do good damage and there are also posioned.
Besides he can punch,kick, sting, web, joke everything you
need to kick the shit out of a Puma laughing

And dont forget his Iron Spidey armor.

Spidey wins against Puma. It is still a good fight.
But Peter takes the majority.

against classic Spidey i give him 50/50

Soljer
Spiderman kicks around Puma without trouble.

Get over it, fanboy.

Galan777
Originally posted by Soljer

Get over it, fanboy. who is the fanboy?

wolvertooth

Get over it, fanboy.

you see there are always retard fanboys just like that idiot, anyway puma owns spider-man nuff said , anyone who even thinks spider-man is going to win against puma got the right to think so but please dont try to tell other people what to think , i say puma beats spider-man and by the way puma is class 20

Arahan
you see there are always retard fanboys just like that idiot, anyway puma owns spider-man nuff said , anyone who even thinks spider-man is going to win against puma got the right to think so but please dont try to tell other people what to think , i say puma beats spider-man and by the way puma is class 20

Class 20? Proof please.

Dinalfos
spider-man is no match for puma dont even go there

sad

Soljer

Are we talking about the same Puma? The one that Wolverine beat? The one that Spiderman has beaten? The one that was thwarted by the friggin BLACK CAT?

At least you got off your tirade about Wolverine taking out Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

jamesbob
spidey alone wins because stan lee loves him lol

Arahan
Sorry but I cant take guys like wolvertooth serious.
He makes some ridiculious posts.

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Arahan
Sorry but I cant take guys like wolvertooth serious.
He makes some ridiculious posts.

who asked you? f*ck out of here

Metalmanx
Namor and Puma win.

Namor takes out Hulk quickly. Spider-Man takes takes out Puma.

And then, unfortunately for Peter, Namor defeats Spider-Man.

Metalmanx
Namor and Puma win.

Namor takes out Hulk quickly. Spider-Man takes out Puma.

And then, unfortunately for Peter, Namor defeats Spider-Man.

Dinalfos
Fortunately, Namor isn't going to beat Hulk. So Peter lives another day.

Metalmanx
Fortunately, Namor isn't going to beat Hulk. So Peter lives another day.

Namor has one-shotted Hulk before. He can do it again.

Sparkz
Wolvtooth was Banned when did this happen? I'd ask why but that is self explanitry, and how is Puma superior to Spider-man because he kills?? As normal Spidey has a slight edge in speed and enough strength to beat puma so i don't see what the problem is, esspecialy now hes been upgraded, I'd give it to hulk and Spidey 7/10.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Namor has one-shotted Hulk before. He can do it again.

Under water. Gravage Hulk. The first victory wasn't even a physical beating. The only time he beat him on land was when Hulk was fighting against mind control. Hulk also owned him once on the bottom of the sea. Furthermore, Namor (in suit!) hit the Hulk as hard as he could while the latter didn't suspect anything. Didn't do much to him.

And he's not gonna one shot Hulk without PIS. Especially since he knows Namor is coming.

Metalmanx
Under water. Gravage Hulk. The first victory wasn't even a physical beating. The only time he beat him on land was when Hulk was fighting against mind control. Hulk also owned him once on the bottom of the sea. Furthermore, Namor (in suit!) hit the Hulk as hard as he could while the latter didn't suspect anything. Didn't do much to him.

And he's not gonna one shot Hulk without PIS. Especially since he knows Namor is coming.

Underwater? No sir, Namor one-shot Hulk on land. Hulk went down cold.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Underwater? No sir, Namor one-shot Hulk on land. Hulk went down cold.

No, he didn't. Not in a clean fight.

lando005
ifst off wolvertooth is an idiot, second off spidy is more agile than puma and lastly namor aint putting down the hulk quickly on land not even fresh outta water that said spidy and hulk take it 8/10

Soljer
Spiderman MAY even be stronger than Puma now. Puma was only a bit stronger than Parker way back in the day when Pete was still class 10-15. Now, it's likely that pete is as high as class 20 or better.

Not to mention his agility and speed.

Beyond that - I don't see Namor having a very great chance at one-shotting the Hulk. Regardless of past showings. I don't want to just straight up disagree with someone like this, but...seriously, Namor's strength can't compare with the strength of some of the hits the Hulk has taken (even before he was angry).

Namor one shotting the Hulk? Yeah, right after Wolverine eviscerates Namor.

H. S. 6
Spiderman MAY even be stronger than Puma now. Puma was only a bit stronger than Parker way back in the day when Pete was still class 10-15. Now, it's likely that pete is as high as class 20 or better.

Not to mention his agility and speed.

Beyond that - I don't see Namor having a very great chance at one-shotting the Hulk. Regardless of past showings. I don't want to just straight up disagree with someone like this, but...seriously, Namor's strength can't compare with the strength of some of the hits the Hulk has taken (even before he was angry).

Namor one shotting the Hulk? Yeah, right after Wolverine eviscerates Namor.

I agree completely with this post.

Well said. thumb up

guy222
hulk and spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.