omega red vs the thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolvertooth
they fight on the street to the death

jasonk3
Omega Red is way too skilled and powerful for that over-sized rock wink

Omega red takes this 8/10

wolvertooth
Originally posted by jasonk3
Omega Red is way too skilled and powerful for that over-sized rock wink

Omega red takes this 8/10

agree with you, omega wins 9/10

guy222
benji has heart stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
Red 10/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Red 10/10

Tony Stark
So how is that DD and Blackwidow have beaten Omega Red but, Ben doesn't...?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
So how is that DD and Blackwidow have beaten Omega Red but, Ben doesn't...?
No they havent at all. As usual you just talking out your back end.

Red has taken on entire teams of X-men and was kicking the crap out of them.

Hell most of the time red simply toys with people and still they cant do anything to him. He would dominate Thing even while holding back.

Thing has no defense at all to the pheramones, let a lone the death factor.

Nietzschean
Omega Red

Tony Stark
No they havent at all. As usual you just talking out your back end.

Red has taken on entire teams of X-men and was kicking the crap out of them.

Hell most of the time red simply toys with people and still they cant do anything to him. He would dominate Thing even while holding back.

Thing has no defense at all to the pheramones, let a lone the death factor.

Who's talking out their rear...?

It was DD #368 ... Poor little Dum Dum

Nietzschean

It was DD #368 ... Poor little Dum Dum it is still u.

in that issue omega red was working alongside black widow and was under strict orders not to kill anyone including DD.

although omega red was tempted when he grabbed DD.

Dum Dum Dugan

It was DD #368 ... Poor little Dum Dum

You are. and clearly you never read the issue you utter morron

Originally posted by Nietzschean
it is still u.

in that issue omega red was working alongside black widow and was under strict orders not to kill anyone including DD.

although omega red was tempted when he grabbed DD.

Yup, hell DD couldent even phase Red and barly survived the encounter and red was holding back lol

Dum Dum Dugan
How it feel Toney, to constantly getting caught talking out your back end? Must really suck always being wrong. Please come back and try again. It always fun watching you utterly fail.

Nietzschean
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/Kalani89/Battles%20of%20the%20Week/OmegaRedvsDaredevil2.jpg
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/Kalani89/Battles%20of%20the%20Week/OmegaRedvsDaredevil1.jpg
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/Kalani89/Battles%20of%20the%20Week/OmegaRedvsDaredevil3.jpg
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu316/Kalani89/Battles%20of%20the%20Week/OmegaRedvsDaredevil4.jpg

by the way Omega Red also kicked DD's @$$ during a bank robbery in an even faster fashion.

Tony Stark
How it feel Toney, to constantly getting caught talking out your back end? Must really suck always being wrong. Please come back and try again. It always fun watching you utterly fail.

Don't get me wrong Dum A$$... I'm not saying that Ben wins the majority against Omega Red.

But, Ben has worked his way through The Avengers too... Fantastic Four v.3 #27 - The Thing takes on the Avengers and takes down several members and gets past a line-up that includes Thor, Iron Man, Wanda and Wonder Man, who promised he could not do so. It is stated the Avengers were holding back, but it also states that the Thing was as well.

the ninjak
Dude Omega Red has death spore pheromones. Plus the tendrils are virtually unbreakable. Team takedowns aside Omega Red should take this fight eventually.

Flyattractor
So Ben holds his breath and rips his indestrutable tentacles out of his non indestructible body.
If Ben dosen't hold back and goe at it like he wants to take the ****er down.
I see it going Hulk vs Doc Ock 2nd encounter.

Ben 6/10.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So Ben holds his breath and rips his indestrutable tentacles out of his non indestructible body.
If Ben dosen't hold back and goe at it like he wants to take the ****er down.
I see it going Hulk vs Doc Ock 2nd encounter.

Ben 6/10. his pheromones dont have to be breathed in.
and how is Ben going to rip out his tentacles when as soon as he touches them his strength and life transfers to Red?

Flyattractor
Cosmic Space Power fry's OR's brain.
And Rock skin is too tough for death spores.

Or Thing just gets a big truck and runs over him a few times.

Lots of ways for Thing to squash the russkie.

srankmissingnin
Cosmic Space Power fry's OR's brain.
And Rock skin is too tough for death spores.

Or Thing just gets a big truck and runs over him a few times.

Lots of ways for Thing to squash the russkie.

At least take the time to google the both the characters in the thread. Arkady's spores have taken down Colossus in seconds, the moment OR makes contact with Ben, the fight is over.

Flyattractor
Oh Thing stands no chance but Sabertooth can take him down?

Is that the logic I am supposed to imply here?

Don't think so.

And Collossus is a russian.
Of course he would go down easy.

Thing wins..7/10

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth has a healing factor, which replenishes the life force Arkady drains. Thing does not. Sabretooth would lose to Omega Red eventually, but it would take hours and hours, for the fight to conclude... Thing does down the moment Red touches him. This is a spite thread.

Flyattractor
So whats to stop Thing from picking up a semi truck and trailer and beating OR with it?
He could keep a good distance back from OR and take a win that way.

No imagination you people
thats the problem.

srankmissingnin
Omega Red's tentacles wrapped around his throat the moment the fight begins?

Nietzschean
So whats to stop Thing from picking up a semi truck and trailer and beating OR with it?
He could keep a good distance back from OR and take a win that way.

No imagination you people
thats the problem. maybe in a comic fight where plot devices can be used but not in a forum fight.

srankmissingnin
maybe in a comic fight where plot devices can bet used but not in a forum fight.

laughing

Omega Red is fast enough to keep up with a speeding sports car on foot. There is nothing Ben could do to stop him, no "plot device" necessary. Red touches Ben with his tentacles and the fight ends instantly... or he waits a couple minutes for his AOE to do the job.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
laughing

Omega Red is fast enough to keep up with a speeding sports car on foot. There is nothing Ben could do to stop him, no "plot device" necessary. Red touches Ben with his tentacles and the fight ends instantly... or he waits a couple minutes for his AOE to do the job. by plot device I mean PIS. not that I think Thing can beat Omega Red in a comic even if it happened.

Flyattractor
maybe in a comic fight where plot devices can be used but not in a forum fight. I will agree with that.. It is becoming very APPERANT that ther ins on Imagination in the Forum fights.

Happy Dance

And for a place that has the dancing bannana for a sig option..

that is very sad.

the ninjak
I will agree with that.. It is becoming very APPERANT that ther ins on Imagination in the Forum fights.

Happy Dance

that is very sad.

Hey I use the Happy Dance all the freakin time. And forum fights still require a degree of creative imagination. You just need to read the rules.

Morning Wang

DontEatMeat
I will agree with that.. It is becoming very APPERANT that ther ins on Imagination in the Forum fights.

Happy Dance

that is very sad.

is this guy retarded or what? dude you are wrong in every single thing you post in every single thread.... your lack of character knowledge is clear as day light, you said things skin is too hard for the spores even with the fact they effected colossus? of course you didnt know that because you just pull things out of your ass get out of here noob

-Pr-
Originally posted by DontEatMeat
is this guy retarded or what? dude you are wrong in every single thing you post in every single thread.... your lack of character knowledge is clear as day light, you said things skin is too hard for the spores even with the fact they effected colossus? of course you didnt know that because you just pull things out of your ass get out of here noob

Problem?

DontEatMeat
Originally posted by -Pr-
Problem?

yes

-Pr-
yes

Don't take it out on other people then; this isn't the place for personal attacks.

DontEatMeat
i dont have any problems with myself i got problems with this poster and in case you didnt notice he made racist remarks

-Pr-
i dont have any problems with myself i got problems with this poster and in case you didnt notice he made racist remarks

If he does something wrong, you report him, you don't act as bad as him and end up getting banned yourself.

What did he say that was racist?

DontEatMeat
If he does something wrong, you report him, you don't act as bad as him and end up getting banned yourself.

What did he say that was racist?

his remarks about russians going down as in blow job

-Pr-
his remarks about russians going down as in blow job

Okay, so he better not do that again.

Next time, report people.

DontEatMeat
Okay, so he better not do that again.

Next time, report people.

ok sorry

Wang Ascends

Flyattractor
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

At least take the time to google the both the characters in the thread. Arkady's spores have taken down Colossus in seconds, the moment OR makes contact with Ben, the fight is over.
Actually I did take your advice and re-read both of their wiki's at least,and whaddayknow...It said THING HAS SUPERHUMAN STAMINA AND ENDURANCE!
And it OR's wiki it siad that beings with said abilities have been able to withstand said deathspores for at least a few minutes a time..

SO ....going with that I think Ben could take out Omega Red.
Only thing on the stats OR had over Ben was speed but He is harldy the Flash. Even being able to move at a hundred or so miles an hour is not something you can't seecoming.

Thing can take a few of these.

Existere
It's not everyday that you see posters loudly and proudly defend their opinion with a wikipedia article.

Good stuff.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Existere
It's not everyday that you see posters loudly and proudly defend their opinion with a wikipedia article.

Good stuff. eh. I googled
And the marvel site sucks. So I don't use it.

And if I am not a Locked in the Comic Book Store Nerd like you losers.

I can live with that.

Existere
And if I am not a Locked in the Comic Book Store Nerd like you losers.
I think you're in the wrong section.

Flyattractor
Sorry for not being a Comic Book Zealot like the rest of you then.

And just because OR is the groups Flavorite of the month dosen't mean I am gonna change my mind to make you poeple happy.

Thing can take either one.

Existere
Sorry for not being a Comic Book Zealot like the rest of you then.
You're not forgiven.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Existere
You're not forgiven.
Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
laughing

DontEatMeat
Actually I did take your advice and re-read both of their wiki's at least,and whaddayknow...It said THING HAS SUPERHUMAN STAMINA AND ENDURANCE!
And it OR's wiki it siad that beings with said abilities have been able to withstand said deathspores for at least a few minutes a time..

SO ....going with that I think Ben could take out Omega Red.
Only thing on the stats OR had over Ben was speed but He is harldy the Flash. Even being able to move at a hundred or so miles an hour is not something you can't seecoming.

Thing can take a few of these.

are you seriously posting based on things you read up on WIKI?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rMQo1fJ8E2o/TVd-kpp3LkI/AAAAAAAAKUo/YiQFdG1aicI/s1600/tactical_facepalm%255B1%255D.jpg

Horrificus
Ben can kill Red.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ben can kill Red.
how?

the ninjak
how?

If Omega Red stood still and wrapped himself in his own tendrils.

Flyattractor
are you seriously posting based on things you read up on WIKI?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rMQo1fJ8E2o/TVd-kpp3LkI/AAAAAAAAKUo/YiQFdG1aicI/s1600/tactical_facepalm%255B1%255D.jpg
Not really. I tried looking up the stats on the marvel site but it apperantly decided to have pms that day so i settled for wiki.

smokin'

Dum Dum Dugan

Not really. I tried looking up the stats on the marvel site but it apperantly decided to have pms that day so i settled for wiki.

smokin'
you do understand marvel stats arnt accurate right? and arnt even usable in debates.

Omega red has done things like held colossus down and over powered iron man. Even in pure strength Omega red is not much under Thing and could match him.

So what advantage does thing have again?

Starscream M
you do understand marvel stats arnt accurate right? and arnt even usable in debates.

Omega red has done things like held colossus down and over powered iron man. Even in pure strength Omega red is not much under Thing and could match him.

So what advantage does thing have again? thing is more durable and stronger, and we dont know if killspores can even affect ben

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
thing is more durable and stronger, and we dont know if killspores can even affect ben
He more durable, but has far less damage soak. His strength though stronger at first is not by much and Omega red actaully get stronger from his life drain and death spores.

The spores will effect ben. There no reason they won't. Why on earth would you simply assume they wont work?

Also it not even like red needs them, his life drain would kill Ben within seconds.

Starscream M
He more durable, but has far less damage soak. His strength though stronger at first is not by much and Omega red actaully get stronger from his life drain and death spores.

The spores will effect ben. There no reason they won't. Why on earth would you simply assume they wont work?

Also it not even like red needs them, his life drain would kill Ben within seconds. ben is a better fighter than colossus and imo would fare better than piotr against OR

ben is rock, not sure how spores would affect nonorganic tissue

you assume OR can get lifedrain on ben, ben could grab hold of OR's tendrils and beat the living daylights out of OR

Flyattractor
If marvel stats aren't accurate then what do you base your stats on OR on?
And isn't the point of having a high durabilty mean that is is harder to get damaged?

And what proof do you have other then your own opinion that the deathspores would affect Ben?

Nietzschean
And isn't the point of having a high durabilty mean that is is harder to get damaged?

And what proof do you have other then your own opinion that the deathspores would affect Ben?

the fact that they effect beings like Colossus. erm
Colossus who is even less organic than thing.

DontEatMeat

gee i dont know... maybe reading actual comics with OR in? i think reading comics with him is a little indication of his stats... but of course its not as much info as wiki which can be addited by anyone confused

Flyattractor
Last i saw of OR in a comic was the one where Wolive "killed" him with one blow from the Mummraass sword.

So I take it he is alive again now?

DontEatMeat
Last i saw of OR in a comic was the one where Wolive "killed" him with one blow from the Mummraass sword.

mummraass sword? let me guess you read it on wiki? i guess some dyslectic kid eddited that because as far as i know its the muramasa blade.... you see thats another reason to read comics instead of wiki

Dum Dum Dugan
ben is a better fighter than colossus and imo would fare better than piotr against OR

Ben a better fighter? based on what?

How would that stop Benn from having his life drain? or stop the pheramones?

You do realise Colossus is actaully better suited for fighting red then Thing is right?

ben is rock, not sure how spores would affect nonorganic tissue

Thing is organic. It not some normal rock lol. Come on now. How long have you been here? How the hell do you not know that?

you assume OR can get lifedrain on ben, ben could grab hold of OR's tendrils and beat the living daylights out of OR

No he can't. I dont assume anything I know. Red would drain him. there is not evidence that suggest he can't. you do realise red could match Thing in strength with out the life drain for a time right? With the life drian he be over powering Thing easily. Thing wouldent even last seconds.

Hell i battle zone Omega red vs Thing against you.

the ninjak
What proof is there that Thing's natural resistance to Death Spores is greatly better than Colossus'?

Dum Dum Dugan

no he dead. he actaully let Wolverine stabb him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by the ninjak
What proof is there that Thing's natural resistance to Death Spores is greatly better than Colossus'?
There isent, Brucie just making things up lol

Nietzschean
no he dead. he actaully let Wolverine stabb him. only b/c he didnt think it work and get passed his carbonadium armor and HF..

I would have said his natural high durability but he lost that with the new writers. erm

Dum Dum Dugan
only b/c he didnt think it work and get passed his carbonadium armor and HF..

I would have said his natural high durability but he lost that with the new writers. erm
tis true but he still let him.

also like the idea he wouldent let romulas control him and was after romulas himself to destroy his empire not rule it.

Flyattractor
mummraass sword? let me guess you read it on wiki? i guess some dyslectic kid eddited that because as far as i know its the muramasa blade.... you see thats another reason to read comics instead of wiki Obviuoslsy I read the comics more then you then....how is that corndog by the way?

Happy Dance

jinzin
This is ridiculous, OR has affected Colossus, and fu**in ICEMAN, there's not a single reason to think it would fail on Thing. no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
This is ridiculous, OR has affected Colossus, and fu**in ICEMAN, there's not a single reason to think it would fail on Thing. no expression Thing has fists, which will adversely clobber Omega. biscuits

Uriel005
Originally posted by Badabing
Thing has fists, which will adversely clobber Omega. biscuits oh bada you so troll. I could take lessons from you. Cost and times? name the place big grin

Badabing
Originally posted by Uriel005
oh bada you so troll. I could take lessons from you. Cost and times? name the place big grin When I first joined, I used to debate Thing vs Logan with Jinzin and Battlehammer. The debates were going in circles so I started leaving posts like: Thing's fists>>>Logan's face. stick out tongue

YFZ 350
Omega Red wins this easier than he beat Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.