Why us..........again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
I have no idea why this keeps happening to us guys who live in Europe. Why has Sony delayed the PS3 lauch over here?
This has to be a bit of a ***** thing to do as we all, the world over were told, November. But no, I have to get mine in March. MARCH!!!!! What ididot cock things up so much that we have to wait 4/5months for what the rest of the world is enjoying.

Now this wouldnt be so bad if it was the first time, but it isnt. We had to wait ages for the release of the psp. And to be hoest it does really make any sence as not to be stupid Europe sells more units than the US. Not that Im saying that ypu lot should have to wait. Howevr if its a chip issue or a parts problem, that they cant get enogh of them to make them, for the whole world. One, why say you'd do it in the forst place. AND Two Europe machinesneed difffrent parts to work ie power supply so it would be easier to do two diffent than a whole load the same, wouldnt it?

Now I understand that Sony is a big company, so how are they got thing so wrong?

And if we have to wait til March what does that mean for other countries as will they get there preorders before Xmas. As if they cant get the parts are alot of kids gonna be disapointed in the holiday season.

The only good side to this whole thing is that at least the online stuff should be sorted by the time I get my PS3 and they'll be alot of lauch titles. Sorry for the rant

SaTsuJiN
cuz they probably know you guys will get so impatient you'll pay anything to get one

its all part of their "Omg if we dont meet supply there'll be more demand" strategy.. /yawn

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.