NEW SIG....(2nd)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Authentic
This is my second signature....let me know what you think n any places i can improve 2 make my next signature better...thanks

DigiMark007
Generally, you can't make a thread for just 1 signature. Consider making 1 thread to showcase all of you sigs, or else these individual ones will be closed by Lana (the moderator).

Alliance
^^^ Wise Council ^^^

Raven Guardia
well the text is very large. try making it more suitable to your sig size. to over the top and large makes the sig look cheesy. Also blending the text would make it look even better. and blending your Image with the background is almost a definite with any really good sig, but that all takes time and practice and will occur with timestick out tongue. but its not bad at all for your 2nd sig Keep up the great work!

and tutorials help LOADS.My sigs were crap till I started reading tuts, now I am doing better work.

sailorleo
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well the text is very large. try making it more suitable to your sig size. to over the top and large makes the sig look cheesy. Also blending the text would make it look even better. and blending your Image with the background is almost a definite with any really good sig, but that all takes time and practice and will occur with timestick out tongue. but its not bad at all for your 2nd sig Keep up the great work!

and tutorials help LOADS.My sigs were crap till I started reading tuts, now I am doing better work. that's very true....

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Generally, you can't make a thread for just 1 signature. Consider making 1 thread to showcase all of you sigs, or else these individual ones will be closed by Lana (the moderator). Or merged.Originally posted by Raven Guardia

and tutorials help LOADS.My sigs were crap till I started reading tuts, now I am doing better work. or you can just fool around with your program until you get better, like digi and me.

bogen
hate Gunit, there a bunch of jokers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.