spider-man vs this sinister six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
2 fights classic spidy and iron trator spidy

vs

scorpion (classic with stinger)
puma (classic)
tombstone
sandstorm
demogoblin
hobgoblin(macendale classic)

Ultraman Baltan
Classic Spidey: He gets through it, but has a really rough time. Peter wins 6/10.
Iron Spidey: Only wins 3/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Classic Spidey: He gets through it, but has a really rough time. Peter wins 6/10.
Iron Spidey: Only wins 3/10.

Err...why does Iron Spidey get less wins? confused

masterbruce
if they all fight him at once and there is no PIS, then spiderman cannot possibly win

marvelprince
Spider-Man wins. He fares better most times against groups anyway and this particular group screams disfunction. And Iron Spidey's extra powers like cloaking and invisibilty and he wins.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Err...why does Iron Spidey get less wins? confused

Because Iron Spidey is weaker. He is! I mean Spiderman is getting his butt kicked by people he could easily tear apart regularly, seems to SLOWER, and has less strength feats.

Arahan
Yeah by showings he hasnt shown very impressive things
(except how he kicked the shit out of Mysterio in FNS)
by facts he is superior to classic Spidey in all terms, speed, strength, spider sense, stingers and dont forget the extra costume powers .

and dont forget Classic Spidey had also many low showings against guys like daredevil, Black Panther, Iron fist, Wolverine....

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Arahan
and dont forget Classic Spidey had also many low showings against guys like daredevil, Black Panther, Iron fist, Wolverine....

Iron Spidey lost to Captain America and Daredevil! Besides, old Spidey has totally embarassed Wolverine before, showed up Captain America, beat Iron Fist, and I didn't even know that he knew Black Panther.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Arahan
by facts he is superior to classic Spidey in all terms, speed, strength, spider sense, stingers and dont forget the extra costume powers .

And by facts Squirrel Girl should have lost to Thanos.

lando005
cap also beat classic spidy befor as for sg she's just something else entierly and it has been established that she's unbeatable

Arahan
Iron Spidey lost to Captain America and Daredevil! Besides, old Spidey has totally embarassed Wolverine before, showed up Captain America, beat Iron Fist, and I didn't even know that he knew Black Panther.

Then my friend you dont know much about Spidey.
Read some older issues. Spidey knows Panther very well.

By facts Bone claw wolverine shouldnt be able to stab Thanos.

But this is not a comic but a versus forum.

And fact is that Current Spidey is better
in every aspect than classic spidey.
(ok classic spidey had better stories stick out tongue )

Sub_Mariner
Iron Spidey is Classic Spidey just better. :s

Are you trying to say that it isn't peter in the suit or something?

Metalmanx
Because Iron Spidey is weaker. He is! I mean Spiderman is getting his butt kicked by people he could easily tear apart regularly, seems to SLOWER, and has less strength feats.

Err...no?

Iron Spidey is, in fact, superior to Classic Spidey in everyway. Did you not read "The Other"?

lando005
i think he could take this ss but every bone of his body is going to be aching after this fight

lando005
bump

lando005
bump

ExtraMision5555

im going to assume you were just jokenig

lando005
he is... he's gotta be

lando005
bump again

lando005
nobody here seems to think this is a spite thread

darthgoober
SPITE!!!!

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.