DC All-Stars versus Marvel All-Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
DC team: Superman, Green Lantern (Kyle), Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter

versus

Marvel team: Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Iron Man

SpunkySmurph
Why is Marvel classified as the villain team...?

masterbruce
edited

kevdude
DC wins

Grimm22
Kyle wins big grin

Grinning Goku
IMHO:

Superman vs Thor: Superman with great difficulty and taking advantage of his superior speed and strength.

Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer: Norrin Radd

Captain Marvel vs Gladiator: Marvel. Gladiator jobs too much.

Wonder Woman vs Beta Ray Bill: Beta Ray Bill but not easily.

Iron Man vs Martian Man-hunter: MM. Tony loses big time without intel and does a bit better with it.

Score: DC 3, Marvel 2.

Innerhype
Giving it to Team Marvel

masterbruce
Originally posted by Grimm22
Kyle wins big grin

how?

SpunkySmurph
Marvel wins

manorastroman
you replace iron man with sentry and we got ourselves a humdinger of a doohickey

masterbruce
I put sentry in there and the marvel team becomes way too powerful. I put Iron Man for a reason. I think Thor is slightly greater than Superman, Beta Ray Bill has advantage over Wonder Woman, Gladiator and Surfer are debatably stronger than their DC counterparts, so I had to have one 'weaker' guy on Marvel's side.

manorastroman
superman=thor
surfer=kyle
marvel=beta ray

and then wonderwoman and MM kick the holy crap out of iron man and gladiator. it's just slightly unbalanced. maybe instead of sentry replace iron man with...uh...magneto or something? i dunno. iron man is a huge weak point and gladiator is a huge jobber.

masterbruce
Thor's magic will help him edge Superman, if only slightly.

Gladiator will probably beat WW (remember, no PIS here)

So while Iron Man may lose to whoever he faces, he will probably weaken them a bit before losing and thus the balance between the teams is met.

mighty adam
team marvel no pis glads is pc supes he kills ww then dose nasty things to her dead body big grin

Scarlet315
marvel got this especially since they got silver surfer and gladiator with them

Grimm22
Originally posted by masterbruce
how?

How?

He's the 2nd greatest green lantern ever no expression

Thats why

(Not counting Alan Scott that is big grin)

Big Sexy
Iron man is team marvels weak link.

lando005
thor is slightly greater thatn sups
brb is greater than ww
non pis glads is greater than cm
surfer is greater than gl
mm is greater than im

guy222
marvel

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by mighty adam
team marvel no pis glads is pc supes he kills ww then dose nasty things to her dead body big grin

lol...no.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
IMHO:

Superman vs Thor: Superman with great difficulty and taking advantage of his superior speed and strength.

Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer: Norrin Radd

Captain Marvel vs Gladiator: Marvel. Gladiator jobs too much.

Wonder Woman vs Beta Ray Bill: Beta Ray Bill but not easily.

Iron Man vs Martian Man-hunter: MM. Tony loses big time without intel and does a bit better with it.

Score: DC 3, Marvel 2.

I'll agree with you, and add that MMH will be very fresh after his fight with Iron Man, who can do little damage to J'onn, and therefore DC should win this easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.