something funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
I was in the grocery store last night and I passed the Breakfast foods, I see kellogs waffels, well on the box is Captin Jack Sparrow and engraved on each waffel is a pic of Captain Jack
I thought to my self how funny is that
captain jack on waffels, I thought the girls at KMC are going to love this
U know I had to buy a box smile laughing laughing

LovelyOne
LMAO!! that is really funny actually seed as Ted describes him as a waffle laughing out loud

I want the waffle!

shannstar79
I had to eat one this moning!!!
they should be at every grocery store go get u some girl smile

calypso
Look at the ads at the bottom of this post.

Waring Waffle Maker $50
Electric Waffle Irons

Made me laugh.

shannstar79
Originally posted by calypso
Look at the ads at the bottom of this post.

Waring Waffle Maker $50
Electric Waffle Irons

Made me laugh. laughing laughing laughing

ToddianGirl
I have brought those boxes of Waffles. I also have cut the pictures off the box and have them hanging up on a wall behind my computer. I love them a eat them all the time now. I have become kinda addicted to waffles. I have also seen Jack on a box of cearel. I can't buy the cearel because it has too much sugar in it. But when I see it I smile and one time I even kissed the box LOL!

shannstar79
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
I have brought those boxes of Waffles. I also have cut the pictures off the box and have them hanging up on a wall behind my computer. I love them a eat them all the time now. I have become kinda addicted to waffles. I have also seen Jack on a box of cearel. I can't buy the cearel because it has too much sugar in it. But when I see it I smile and one time I even kissed the box LOL!

laughing laughing
I love it smile
I have seen the cereal too, Jack look shott on the boxsmile

sailorleo
yeah i just had the cereal...there wasn't enough for a full bowl so i pulled out three boxes in this order: Cap'n Crunch, Cap'n Jack, Apple Jacks...surly i'm not the only one that thinks that's funny...?

shannstar79
Originally posted by sailorleo
yeah i just had the cereal...there wasn't enough for a full bowl so i pulled out three boxes in this order: Cap'n Crunch, Cap'n Jack, Apple Jacks...surly i'm not the only one that thinks that's funny...?

laughing laughing laughing
I think its hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
Yea like a month ago I was grocery shopping I saw it and I had to buy it. Anyways, a couple of cereals boxes had him as well. I though it was so funny. That was probably ere TnT got their idea from I bet you. Who doesn't like waffles? big grin I make my waffles with whip cream and I put fresh strawberries in them. It tastes delicious.

shannstar79
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yea like a month ago I was grocery shopping I saw it and I had to buy it. Anyways, a couple of cereals boxes had him as well. I though it was so funny. That was probably ere TnT got their idea from I bet you. Who doesn't like waffles? big grin I make my waffles with whip cream and I put fresh strawberries in them. It tastes delicious.

mmmm captain jack with Whipped cream and Fresh Strawberry's
I d love a taste wink

Mistypirate
Believe me it's really tasteful wink You should all try it

PirateDiva
I know i was at the grocery store with my mom...and i saw all these cereals with Jack on them next thing my mom knows she has a cart full of Jack cereals....she took most of them out and said trust me u dont need that much sugar but still bought like 2 boxes...lol!! But havent seenthe waffles...gatta get me some of those!!

evilm0nki3
O0o0o I'm going to have to buy some waffles!!

Chiki Mina
AA I love jack but i hate waffles. I want to consider Jack as more like a chocolate. Chocolates are suppposed to be sweet and tempting lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.