ther fantastic 4 vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the ff vs

Dr Doom
the answer
purpleman
and the super adaptoid

fight is in washington dc doom is using an inhibiter to remain immune to purpleman's infuance for himself and the rest of his team

ExodusCloak
Purpleman in a fight....? Waits for Scoobless..

golem370
Super Adaptoid would win alone

Scoobless
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Purpleman in a fight....? Waits for Scoobless..

ninjascot

Unfortunately for Purple Man he shouldn't be able to control a flamed up Human Torch.... PM's control is due to his pheromones taking control over other people's bodies, the Torch should be protected from this as those Pheromones will burn up before they reach him.... too bad for him his sister is not immune and will probably be forced to kill him.

Unless, of course, she has a shield up before PM gets anywhere near the battleground... which also means she has cut off her own air supply and will be suffocating soon-ish...

herbdance

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
ninjascot

Unfortunately for Purple Man he shouldn't be able to control a flamed up Human Torch.... PM's control is due to his pheromones taking control over other people's bodies, the Torch should be protected from this as those Pheromones will burn up before they reach him.... too bad for him his sister is not immune and will probably be forced to kill him.

Unless, of course, she has a shield up before PM gets anywhere near the battleground... which also means she has cut off her own air supply and will be suffocating soon-ish...

herbdance
nah pm tends to keep the women around as his love slaves

Scoobless
Nah?... I never said he killed her ... no expression

lando005
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah?... I never said he killed her ... no expression true.... ok let me add a little more detail to the fight team doom arrives on sceen and the ff get allerted 15mins later they are on their way to face off againts doom they arrive 20 mins after leaveing and doom has thoes 50 mins to perpare for any superhero attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.