Potc #7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
Kate: It's blackbeard-he's got him

Liz: Well this doesn't make any sense...Will's never had any dealings with him before...

(Jackson and Isabella walks in interupting)

Jackson: What's going on? Who's she?

Belle: Kate! Are you okay??

Kate: It's just Will-he's gone

Jackson:Who's he?

Jack: Ah, well I'll tell you about my eunuchy friend....

Liz: Jack, not now (indicates to Kate)

Kate(smiles): It's okay, I miss Jack's humor

Jack(grins):Who wouldn't?

Liz: So anyways, Blackbeard-

Jackson(interupts): Blackbeard...Hey dad, isn't that that guy you told me about your run ins with-

Jack(interupts):What? Excuse me, I think Gibbs is calling. (starts to get up)

Liz: Sit!

(Jack sits back down)

Liz: Jack, what kind of run ins?

shannstar79
GREAT START!!!
Ok i am going to think about it and add some shortly!!!
Thats was GREAT

mmoviejunkie
thank you

shannstar79
still inside Sparrow Mannor

Liz: Jack, you have some serious explaining to do, blackbeard?? what in the world

Jack: umm it was a long time ago dear

Liz: I dont care if it was before I was born, It effects us now becuase he has Will

Jack: you act like you care about Wills Bloody mess

Liz: I do Care and you should as well, Will is our friend and it seems it may be YOUR fault he is in thi smess to begin with so start talking

Jackson: dad you have to tell her

Liz: so whats this Jackson knows of your dealings with Blackbeard in the past and I dont

Jack: its nothing really

Liz: well if its nothing really, why did he kidnapp the Govener of Port Royal!!!!

Jack: Ok LUV, Ill tell you, Long ago before I even met you and Will Turner, Blackbeard and I worked incahoots together to try and take down the Royal navy of Port Royal, so we could take over the city and make a Pirate port out of Port Royal I eneed up changing me mind and trying to get out of our agreement, I was not into killing innocent men much less killing anyone, so I abandoned ship one night while Blackbeard slept, it wasent tell the next moring he discovered I was missing, he sent word by messenger that he would never stop trying to hurt me or the people I care about for abandoning our agreement. he would hunt me and everyone that I loved down and stop at nothing untill I agree to finish what we started so many years ago. I am assuming this kidnapping of William, since he is the Govoner of Port Royal explains this promise Blackbeard made to me so may years ago

Kate : so thast what Blackbeard meant when he said, Captian Sparrow is the only one who can help your husband now Miss Turner

Liz: looks at Jack with tears in her eyes: Jack I cant believe you would keep something like this from me, did you not think I needed to know that I, we, our children could be in probable danger?? I thought I knew you

Jack: you do know me, I am sorry. My family means the most to me in this world

Liz: not ok jack, totally not ok, but right now all I care about is getting Will back and making sure he is safe from the harm you have bestowed upon all of us

Jack looks around the room and everyone is staring down at the floor, no one can look at him, they all thought he could be trusted, and why would he keep something like this from the people he just called part of his family

jack: If it is the last thing I do, I will beat Blackbeard and Gain all of your trust back, you all mean the world to me

liz: wont be so easy for me luv, youll have a lot of work to do to gain my trust back

Jack: Liz your pregnant, please try not to get so worked up, it could be bad for the baby

Liz: not half as bad as thinking you know someone and then feeling what it feels like to discover you were wrong

Liz turn and walks out the front dorr every one follows including Jackson, leaving Jack standing in the living room alone

mmoviejunkie
awww-so sad, lol

love it, but i have to get ready for school now,
write some more later...

shannstar79
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
awww-so sad, lol

love it, but i have to get ready for school now,
write some more later...
have fun at school
c ya later

shannstar79
Jackson runs up ahead of th eothers to catch up with Elizabeth
Jackson: mom do you really think you should have been that hard on him, it was a long time ago, you two have been through so much together, why are you this upset now?

Liz: Jackson, its not that I want to be angry at your father, I love him dearly, but when someone like Blackbeard makes a threat of that caliber, he should have told me, it just hurts my feelingfs thats all

jackson: mom, dad loves youso much, dont break his heart,
elizabeth stoppes and looks at Jackson

Liz: you are wise beyone your years son, and youhave the persuasion skills of your father, i am not trying to break your fathers heart, I am just, just

Jackson: being a b***h

Liz: looks at jackson, cracks a small smile and a little giggle and says, Aparetly so

Liz look sback at the house and realizes jackson is right, ABi, Alex, kate and Isabella stand in the background staring at liz, wondering what she plans to do
Liz starts walking back to the house,she plans to apoligize for being so hard on jack, she knows he only meant to protect his family and he would never do anything to jeaporidize their saftey, she smile as she walks into the house, Jack, jack where are you, she walks in to find Jack no where to be found , she rushes up the stairs enteres their bed room, no jack, she wet foot prints on the hard wood floors, and some of the furnature is knocked over,she relizes in horror, Blackbeard
She screams to everone, hes taken Jack, Blackbeard has taken Jack, to the pearl, we have to find jack, she runs to the pearl everyone follows including the crew, which whom was awakend by the screaming

Liz: Mr Gibbs, set sail for Port Royal with all haste

gibbs: yes mam

Liz staes out into the water, holding her belly, Jack I am so sorry, please be ok, a tear falls from her cheek

Jackson: mom, it will be ok, I promise, weve been through so many things, we can beat this, and put our family back together,

Liz: I am so sorry Jackson, for the way Ive behaved tonight

Jackson: Its ok mom, you need to go rest, I do not want anything happening to my brother or sister, go lie down, Ill take it from here

Liz nods and walks into the Captains Cabin, lies down on the bed and quickly falls asleep

PIRATES=SEX
(sorry for not helping with six guys)
BLACKBEARDS SHIP

two men sit knocked out next to each other , one man jerks up his head
we see its jack.

jack: BLACKBEARD (nobody answers) BLACKBEARD , YOU BLOODY BASTED ANSWER ME.

black: (rises from a chair in the cornor) jack , jack he croons long time no see eh. you broke a promise and i made one do you remember what that promise was?

jack:nods his head choking back tears

black: well to refresh your memory jack , i said i would hunt you and everyone that I loved down and stop at nothing until I agree to finish what we started so many years ago. do you agree Mr sparrow? your not really in the state to refuse right now are you

jack: ( You see the camera close up on the ropes the bind jack to the chair they are cut and jacks hands are free, he jumps up)you see blackbeard you forgot one very important thing I'm captain jack sparrow savvy.

black: I expected you would have a clever way to get yourself untied jack.

jack:yes yes you are correct now (he walks to will and begins uniting him) Now me and Mr turner will just be on our way. If you dont mind.

blackbeard laughs as he makes a hand motion, 20 or so men jump up from the dark corners of the room.

black:jack i knew this would happen.

as the men approach jack , we see him reach for his sword to find its not there

BACK ON PEARL

Liz is lieing motionless on the bed Jackson walks into the room

Jackson:mother , are you feeling alright?

After hearing no response Jackson walks to her side he pats her shes not breathing.

Jackson(quickly rushes out) Mr Gibbs , Abbi ,Alex, Bella help somebody mother is unconscious

shannstar79
OH YES
That Rocked!!!
I love it!!! ok anyone else wanna give it a go
Sailorleo??

-savvychick-
this is great guys!!!!!!!!...awesome beginningsmile
i might write some later, but i wanna see where guys take this
once again, really greatbig grin

willofthewisp
Just a question: how old roughly is everyone now? Like how many years is this past Curse of the Black Pearl?

PIRATES=SEX
like 16 yrs

shannstar79
yes 16
jackson and Isabella are both 16 years old

shannstar79
Abi, Kate and Isabella run into the Captian's Cabin and see Elizabeth unconcious on the bed, kate checks her pule, she has a pulse it looks like shes is breathing slightly
Kate: she has a pulse!! she says loudly, dosent look slike shes breathing at all very well
Abi: THE BABY (she says in horror)
Isabella: well we cant just stand here, we have to do something!! what do we do???
Kate: looks at Elizabeth and realizes she is hemoraging, Oh my gosh, she says in shock there is a problem with the baby, we have got to get to shore!! MR GIBBS THE NEAREST PORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ELIZABETH NEEDS A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!!!

Gibbs: what about Will and Jack?

Jackson: THEY CAN WAIT! next Port NOW, My Mothers and her childs lives are in Danger

Gibbs: Aye Sir, he says with a look of confusion and fear for Elizabeth and her baby in his eyes

Back on BlackBeards Ship, Jack and Will find themselves in a bit of a pickle, they have no weapons and about 20 men have gathers around them to basically kill them

Jack: wait wait wait, Blackbeard, I am having a thought here, you dont want to keep the Eunich do you? al though he does have a lovley singing voice, you should let him go, He is really of now value to you right? I mean Keep me in his place, Will looks at Jack and wonders what the hell Jack is up to,

Will: yes, (he says with a grin) you dont want to keep the Eunih do you ?

Jack looks at will its all he can do to not bust out laughing

BlackBeard: No I really do want to be keeping the Eunich he says with a big grin

Will: uh oh

Jack: Yea Uh oh( looks at will)Sorry Mate didnt know Black Beard was a eunich too! he says with a grin

Blackbeard: anyway Ill be keeping both of ya, Lock them in the Brig Boys, Jack Sparrow will come around to my side I know it, he wont be able to resist

Jack: Oh I can resit mate: I am NOT a Eunich!!!

Blackbeard : Not what I meant Sparrow,I meant when I have your entire FAMILY at mY MERCY! LOCK THEM IN THE BRIG, NOW

Jack and Will sit in the brig, trying to come up with a plan of action
Jack starts to feel weird, and gets a uneasy feeling

Will: Whats wrong?

Jack: Not sure,I am getting a awful feeling, something isnt right!

Will: well yea, were locked in the Brig and Thanks to you Blackbeard thinks I am a EUNICH

Jack: looks at Will with concern: no mate, somethings really bad wrong, I can feel it!! We have to get off of this ship and Find my family at once!!

shannstar79
The next Morning, Elizabeth awakens to find heself in what appears to be a hospital room,

Elizabeth: where am I, whats going on, she begins to panic slightly

Jackson: Its ok Mother, I am here with you

Liz: son, whats happening?? Ill go get the Doctor for you, so he can explain

Doctor enters and looks at Liz: Mrs Sparrow

Liz enterupts befpre the doctor can say anything at all MY BABY
begins to cry, is my baby ok ?she says with fear

Doctor: for now mam

Liz: what do you mean

MD: mam, you have lost a lot of blood, your stress level is too dangerous to the health of your baby! You have to be on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy if you want to save the life of your child

Liz: but what about Jack?? we have tyo find jack and Will, Looks at Jackson If I have to stay here, and I must, the pearl needs a Captian
Jackson, you have to take over and find your father! I am counting on you son, you are our only hope! Find Mr. Norrington, he can help you he knows these waters

Jackson: Mom, you can count on me, Promise me youll stay here and not try to come after father!

Liz: i promise! she says crying, this is all my fault, If I had not gotten so at jack, our baby would be safe

Jackson: Do not worry about anything, you need your rest, Please try and stay calm. I will bring father back safley

Jackosn reaches dow and kissed her, rubs her belly and says I love you both, see you soon mother

Liz: watching him walk out the door, the door closes and she begins to sob holding her pregnant belly she says, it ok baby, mommy will protect you , daddy will be home soon!

mmoviejunkie
Is this story dead!?!?

Will: Face it Jack, there's no way out.

Jack(trying to unlock the brig with a bone, sighs): There's always a way.

(One of blackbeard's crew comes down and seems to busy looking for something to even notice anything going around him, Jack and Will also see a ring of keys hanging from his pants)

(Jack looks back at Will and grins, then tosses him the bone)

Jack: Tell me salior-how's Blackbeard treatin' ya? Gettin' the gold you've always wanted? How about getting me out, and I will promise you all the treasure you've always wanted, what do you say to that?

Pirate: You're not getting out of there Sparrow. Blackbeard's got you for good.

Jack: I'm just saying...(while Jack continues to talk in a confusing way we see will reaching for the keys with the bone and sucessfully gets them and jack sees this)....you know when you're right, you're right. Blackbeard's got me.

(Pirate grunts and walks away)

Someone continue...

shannstar79
Jack cant believe that Will has managed to get the keys

Jack: how in the world did you manage that! good work non the less

Will: ( looking really proud he gives a devilish grin) are you going to make me say it

Jack: say what? ( looking puzzeled)

Will : I am william Turner Savvy

Jack: not funny mate, ( lookinng un amused at Wills Mockeery)

Jack: whats your plan

Will: why is it me who always has to have a plan and usually I end up getting caught and you get away?

Jack: sounds good to me!! (unlocks the door to the brig and they both make their way out

Aboard the Black Peral

Jackson is standing at the top of the ship, looking through his fathers spy Glass

Gibbs: Land HO

Jackson: Isaballa, and Abi please come to shore with me, perhaps you can persuade Mr Norrington to coem and help us, the rest of you stay here and mind the boat

Jackson Knocks on the ddor of Norringtons mansion,
the door opens and we see Norrington

Jackson: Mr Norrington, we cam efor your help, mother and Father are both in danger

Isabell: Grandfather you have to help us

ABi: yes we desperatly need your help, you the only one who knows these waters

Norrie: where is Elizabeth, she knows them all the more better than I do

Jackson: looks down, shes in a hosptal in the next port over, she almost lost her baby, Doctors orders, she must stay there

Norrington, Ok I will help you

Jackson: I will fill you in on Blackbeard later

Norrie: BLACKBEARD, on no way, Ive changed me mind, I am NOT going after Blackbeard

isabella: looks at him with sad eyes, Grandfather please, we need your help

Norrie: sighs, alright, goes into to the house and bring with him, tons of weapons, were going to need these

(we see Elizabeth lying in the hospital bed, sleeping , when suddenly the window starts to raise up and a dark figure enetrs the room, the pirate grabs elizabeth frm behind , his hand over her mouth, she struggles,

Pirate : stay quiet missy or youll regret it

he pull sher out the window and thr dissapear into the darkness)

Elizabeth eyes pop open and shes panting for breath, she realizes it was all a dream, she look around her hospital room, grabs the candel next to her bed, puts on her robe

Elizabeth( rubs her pregnant tummy,) walks to the window and stares out into the sea

Elizabeth: looking out the window, Oh Jack, plese be alright, I so need you here with me right now. I know you will get out of this, I just hope you can forgive my behavior

shannstar79
I am determined to keep this story alive laughing out loud

Norrinton and Jacky climb aboard the Black Pearl,

Jacky: Kate?? what on earth has happend to you, why are you here, where is Will

Kate: he was taken captive by Blackbeard and his crew,

Norrington: same for Jack as well I suppose?

Jackson: yes, Ill explain over some rum

Abi: no you wont young man, just becouse your parents are not here do not think you can drink al the rum you want

Jackson: (Sighs) looks at abi and grins Well it was worth a try
Norrington, Jacky and Jackson, head into the Captains cabin where Jackson begins to fill them in of the situation

we see the Black pearl swiftly skimming across the open sea and all of a sudden we hear cannon fire

Jackson , Norrington Abi, Jacky Alex and Isabella run out of the Captains Cabin to see Blackbeards ship firring upon them

Jackson: MR GIBBS

Gibbs: aye

Jackson: prepare the crew were going to fight back

Norrington: whats your plan

Jackson: huh what ? dont have much of one, just fight back

Norrie: uh roll eyes (sarcastic) you sound just like your father, we have to try and rescue your father and the Govener

Jackson: what about this, you take the long boat, row over, find Will and my father, rescue them and come back here to the Black pearl , here take my sword and gun incase you need extra help

Norrie: looking at Jackson, are you mad? thats a death trap for me, you seriously are just like your father

Isabella: we all fight, thats enough you two !!!! you are acting like children, people we care about are in danger , GET SERIOUS!!!!

everyone including the crew stands in shock that isabella had even raised her voice. she looks around at the crew

Isabella: DID YOU HEAR ME, LOAD THE CANNONS.

Gibbs: Aye sir, I mean mam

Jack and Will are in the process of tryin to come up with an escape plan when the notice that Blackbeard 's ship is firing upon the Black Pearl

Jack: this is great

Will: what how is this great they are firing at the pearl???

Jack: we can escpae unseen if all the crew is busy, quick, lets go

they Dive into the ocean and make way for the pearl

will: Damn this water is cold

Jack: such a wimp, swim Govener Eunich

-savvychick-
lol, even in grave danger the eunich joke is as great as ever...good job keepin it alive shannstarsmile

shannstar79
Jack and Will have now made it over to the BlackPearl and have begun to climb aboard from the back end of the ship. the entire crew is shhoting cannons, and firing guns at Blackbeards ship Including the wemon

Gibbs: this is mad, were firing and Jack and Will are in there

Jackson: I know but we have to do something!

Norrington: they will be fine, they can hold their own

Jack walks up behind the three of them soaking wet and says

Jack: fortunatly Mr Gibbs hes right

Jackson: Father, your ok!!

Jack: yes I am fine, Jack and Jackson hug and Jack feels so good to back with his family

Kate: Will!! They run into each others arms and embrace

Will: so good to be back in your arms, I missed you so much

Jack: yes he couldnt stop talking about you, even when Blackbeard was propositioning him

Kate: what?

Will: Nevermind, its just Jack being Jack

Jack: where is my wife, I need to see her

everyone looks down, Jackson steps forward with a sad look upon his face

Jack: what , whats wrong with Elizabeth,

Jackson: she is in a hospital, she almost lost the baby, she was so stressed over fighting with you, and then loosing you, she started hemoraging and almost lost the baby

Jack: you have to take me to her, Please take me to her, I have got to see her

Gibbs: right away sir

Jack walks intothe Captains Cabin, jackson follows

Jackson: father are you going to be ok

Jack: looks up at Jackson , I shouldnt have kept anything from her, its all my fault this happend to her

Jackson: I am sorry father, she will be ok , and so will the baby

Jack: I hope your right son, now if you don't mind Id like to be alone

Jackson: sure father, Ill be just out here if you need me

Jack: thnak you son

Jackson leaves and Jack begins to sob uncontrolably when he is left alone

Elizabeth sits alone in her hospital room, quite some time has passed since all of this began she is about 6 and a half months preganat now and she is really tired of being in the hospital room, and really worried about Jack, she hasent heard a word about him at all

Nurse: Ms. Sparrow, its time for your medicine

Liz: sure, she takes her medicine and looks up at the nurse
if my baby were born now would it survive?

Nurse: there is a great chance that he or she would, but there is also great chance that he or she wouldnt.

Liz: I see, thank you

Nurse leaves and Elizabeth lies down in the bed, Its been three months and I havent heard anything, I dont know what to do, should I leave and try to fibd them, or should I stay. she gets up and looks out the window, its a beautiful day and the sun is shinning bringht

Liz: oh jack, I ma so sorry, i love you so much, I wish you kew how much

Jack: I do know how much

Liz: JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz turns around swiftly only to see Jack standing in her doorway, he runs to her and grabs her tightly and kisses her for what seems like an eternity

Jack: I am so sorry, I promise to always be here for you, I will never keep anythiing from you again

Liz: I am so sorry too, I have been so worried, I was just about to make a escape attempt to try and find you myself

both of them are crying, they are so happy to be wih each other again
Jack: come on lets get you home mrs. Sparrow

Liz: Gladly Mr Sparrow

they begin to pack her things
Liz: what about blackbeard?

Jack: we escaped, he is sure to be after me again soon I am sure

Liz: do you really think its safe for us to go home then?

Jack: where else can we go luv

Liz: England? Only for a while

Jack: we cant run from him luv, I will have to face him one day soon and I will have to fight... lets go home and get you some lunch

Jack and liz exit the room and head for the Pearl.

tee_pirategirl
great stuff! loving it. will be waiting to see what happens with ol black beard

PIRATES=SEX
jack and Elizabeth are in their cabin having a family moment

Jack is patting Elizabeth's belly

jack:hows my little boy?

Liz:girl you mean

jack"how do you know

Liz:lets just call it mothers intuition

Liz:what would we name it if its a girl?

jack:How about Catherine

Liz:thats a beautiful name

jack:it was my mothers name Catherine sparrow

Liz is puzzled

Liz : i thought you knew nothing of your mother?

jack:Just her name , I'm named after my grandfather They called him calico jack , my mothers mother was named anne Bonny , mother almost wasn't born but grandmother got her way out of the gallows.

Liz:Ive heard stories of anne Bonny and Mary read and calico jack they were quite famous.

jack: yes yes i come from a great breed of pirates if i may say.

Liz:belle it is if its a girl her name will be Catherine honoring both your mother.

jack:Ever wonder were Jackson came from?

Liz:yes

jack :my fathers father , Jackson sparrow.

PIRATES=SEX
Omg you sillie this is slowly disappearing

tee_pirategirl
woooooooow that's so cool you just made a whole new history for jack..I like it. and jackson and cathrine nice story

PIRATES=SEX
Thanks it just all kinda came to me suddenly lol

shannstar79
That was great
I loved it!!!

shannstar79
Blackbeards ship:

Blackbeard: we HAVE to find Sparrow, I cant believe you let him escape

Crew member: sir, we were in the midle of battle, we thought he was locked in the brig

Blackbeard: well he wasent and he is gone, both of them are gone, and I sort of um, I sort of fanied that little one

Crew member: looks at blackbeard as if he is a litlle freeked out by that last eucnich comment, and says maybe we should give up, let them go

Blackbeard: NEVER, Sparrow broke a promise to me, and that dosnet sit well with me, he also has gotten to every treasue Ive ever set out to look for before I have Including, the Rose Compass Treasure

Crew member: well so whats your plan

Blackbeard: I say we make way for sparrow island. If I am not mistaken, his little wifey if expecting, she could be just the leverage I need

Crewmwmber: what is it that you trying to gain here sir?

Blackbeard: are you questioning me!!!! I have my reasons, for wanting to get back at Captian Jack Sparrow. my hatred with Jack goes back way before he was even born, back to the days of Calico Jack and Anne Bonny. Calico Jack killed my grandfather ! my father never got over it, it was his dying wish that I settle this with the Sparrow family so,I have a score to settle with the Jack Sparrow, and Jack is the only living Sparrow I know of

Crewmwmber: does Jack Sparrow know of this between Calico Jacka nd your Grandfather?

Blackbeard: do not know, do not care. to Sparrow Island NOW

tee_pirategirl
OH MY GOD LMAO. that was so great, when blackbeard said: I fancied the little one! lol I'm actually laughing out loud, think of the jokes jack could make if he found out what blackbeard had said

shannstar79
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
OH MY GOD LMAO. that was so great, when blackbeard said: I fancied the little one! lol I'm actually laughing out loud, think of the jokes jack could make if he found out what blackbeard had said

laughing laughing
just keeping te Eunich jokes alive
I think the Eunich jokes are great and yes Jack would love these comments smile

tee_pirategirl
yeah thanks for that bit, it really is one of those jokes that never gets old I LMAO EVERY TIME!

shannstar79
by this time the pearl has made port at Sparrow Island

Norrie: so what now, we just forget about Blackbeard? we cant just let him go

Will: Jack he's right, we should go after him, the wemon can stay here with Elizabeth, I am sure they are safe here

Jack: this is where I was kidnapped by Blackbeard himself, do you actually think I am going to leave my wife here to chase after a man I have no personal ties to at all.

Elizabeth: Jack, if you want to finish this between Blackbeard you should go, I will be ok here with Abi, Jacky and Isabella, and Kate they all know how to handle a sword

Isabell: guns too!!, we can handle guns too

Alex looks over at Bele, you can handle a gun, and a sword, when did you learn that, looks over at Norrington, Norrie is standing there with a guilty as charged grin on his face

Norrie: yes I taught her, long time ago

Alex: guess its never too early to learn to handle weapons, even for a girl

Belle: even for a girl, whats that sopposed to mean!!!

Abi: men you should all go we can hold down the fort

Kate: yes, we will be fine here

Jackson: are you sure, I mean leaving all the wemon ,alone??? they cant protect them selves

Jack looks over at Will and gives a awful look, because he knows the wemon are about to go off on Jackson for saying that

Jack: he dosent know any better than not to say things like that

Will: true enough, espically aound these wemon!! the are tough

Jack: yea mate their actually more of a man than you are sometimes

Will: very funny, enough with the eunich jokes mate

Jack: sorry , laughs out loud

Belle: shoots Jackson a evil look, what did you just say, Jackson Christopher Sparrow, so you think wemon are helpless aye, and cant handle their own, well can you do this : takes a gun from under her dress, begins to fire hitting every target she aims for and twirls the gun around in her hand, and places is back under her dress in all of about 10 seconds: Jackson stands in astonishment, Belle is face to face with him staring him down, daring him to say a word, with a new found cofidence about her face

Jackson: Ok... Point well taken, off we go men

Belle: turns away, I thought thats what he'd say, all the wemon begin to giggle

Jack walks to Elizabeth: are you sure you want me to do this? I would just prefer to stay here with you and make sure your going to be ok

Elizabeth: Jack, you need to get rid of the last possible threat to our family, After the baby is born, I do not want to have to worry about the safety of our family again.

Jack: only if your sure,

Elizabeth: I am sure, please be carefull and come back to me

Jack: I will be carefull, and rest assured luv I will always come back for you

The men head out the door and head for the pearl

Elizabeth watches

Elizabeth: ok ladies, we need to make a plan, I am sure Blackbeard and his crew will be comming here soon

Iabella: Ill go get all the weapons I can find

Abi: Ill go get the Ammunition

Kate: Ill go get the candels, I am sure we will need some extra lighting

Elizabeth: watching Jack board the pearl, he waves at her and she waves back,

Elizabeth : Ill go get the rum....

all the ladies turn and look st Liz because they know she is pregnant and she cant drink

Elizabeth: its not for me, Its incase we need extra ammunition: or you ladies get thirsty

all he wemon begin to laugh, and each take off to find the things they set out to find wink

tee_pirategirl
LOL hilariouse! somebody continue..I'm loving this man/woman battle thing that's going on here. so the girls are gonna fight black beard all on their onesies aye? should be intresting...very intresting

shannstar79
aboard the Black Pearl Jack is sitting in the Captia's Cabin, he reaches into a chest and pulls out a journal he was given long ago, the journal of calico Jack, Jack hasent ever read much of this journal, never really hard the time. he begins to skim through the pages and comes to a entry where it seems that Calico jack and Anne Bonny were lovers and she was married to man named james whilst in love with Calico Jack
as Jack reads on he comes to discover that laster Calico Jack kills Bonny's husband james

This sounded all too familar to Jack as if he hard heard this story before but pehaps a diffrent version

Jack fallas a sllep and has a dream about when he and Blackbeard were actualy on the same side, Blackbeard had told him of his grandfather James Bonny's malicious murder and how he believed it was a planned murder between his wife and her lover, Blackbeard stated that he was going to trace back each step on this and find who urdered his grandfather, and make that person, or anyone with the same blood line pay

Jack wakws up only to find himself covered in sweat: he realizes whats going on here, Calic Jack and Anne Bonny killed James Bonny, Blackbeaards grandfather

Jack runs out into the bow of the pearl, he finds Jackson, Gibbs, and Norie talking

Jackson: father are you ok, you look terified

Jack: were going to have to make a plan, Blackbeard not only wants me, he wants me dead!!

shannstar79
Jack shows them a picture of calico Jack, Anne Bonny and another female pirate Mary Reed

tells the rest of the crew and all the men of what he has just discovered about his family's past

Pirate4Life
whats a eunich???
lol im a dumbass idc tho

sailorleo
Originally posted by Pirate4Life
whats a eunich???
lol im a dumbass idc tho a EUNUCH is some one who's had their testicles removed, not penis as some may think

Pirate4Life
oooh.. oh..ew! haha i think i get it now.. wow that took a while....

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sailorleo
a EUNUCH is some one who's had their testicles removed, not penis as some may think

thank you for spelling it correctly!!

sailorleo
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
thank you for spelling it correctly!! no problem! *flashes peace sign*

mmoviejunkie
yinyang

sailorleo
aw! that's a cute smiliey!

mmoviejunkie
lol-isn't it?

shannstar79
Will: so where will we find blackbeard?

Jack: unfortunatly, I have no idea

Jackson: I still cant believe Belle can handle a gun like that!!!

all the men turn and look at Jackson, shake their heards and turn back to their conversation

Jack: we need to come up with a plan, whats weird is Blackbeard should knwo that were trying to find him and he is no where in sight, he should be hott on our trail?

Will: where could he be

Jack: (thinking about where blackbeard could be and why he isnt taking this opprtunity to get even with him, he looks up and has the look of fear in his eyes)he screams LIZ

scene fades to Sparrow Island, Inside the home of Jack and Liz

Liz: ok girls, are we ready if anything should happen, everyone knows their stations?

Kate: yes but Liz, you really neeed to take it easy, I mean the baby

ABi: Yes Liz at least lie down for a while

Belle: looking out the window. I am afraid, there will be no time for resting ladies,

Liz: what? goes to the window, sees blackbeards ship in the horizon
to your stations ladies,

shannstar79
hey guys, I guess that comment was for me, sorry for misspelling eunuch
Thanks for the correction thoughsmile

CaptainJacksLuv
thats a good chapt

shannstar79
thanks luv
Ive been writing most by me onsie
please anyone can write if they would like to smile

CaptainJacksLuv
i just want to get the idea first....so if you could write the next 1 or 2 chapters...ill dtart writing

shannstar79
sure thing
I am acually about to leave work so when I get home later this evening I will write some Ok smile

shannstar79
Back on the Pearl:
Jack: almost in full panic, I should have never listened to you guys, or liz for that matter I should have never left her alone!how was I to think I would be ablele to find blackbeard

Will: Jack, you know as well as I do she will be fine, she can hold her own

Jack: yes Will I know that, but now she has two lives to look after, hers and our childs, and shes already been through so much

Jackson: we need to head back to sparrow isalnd right away

Norrie: I agree, Ful speed ahead

eveyone looks at Norrie,

Norrie: looks at Jack: sorry mate, you are still the Captain

Jack: its ok mate, Call the orders, I just want to make it home to my wife before something awfull happens(turns and walks into his cabin)

Belle peeks around the window seale, she sees Pirates getting off the ship and making their way to the home with fire torches and weapons

Belle: there is no turning back now ladies, its time

just then the door is broken down by the pirates and the run into a home wich appears empty

Pirate : no one is here

Blackbeard walks in, they are here , search the place, I want the pregnant one unharmed!! as for the rest kill them

shannstar79
This is a huge fight between the ladies and Blackbeards crew, Belle is in the living rooms fighting off the pirates she has already shot 2 others and is now ingaged in sword fighting, Jacky is in the hallway, sword fighting with 2 pirates and Abi and Kate are upstairs and have over taken 4 pirates, Liz in in the kitchen and has fought off at least 12 pirates on her own, Blackbeard walks in and sword fights with her she slices his arm on the left side

Liz: what do you want:

Blackbeard: you

Just then it appears the ladies are about to be overtaken, Abi is being held at gun point

Pirate 1: captain, I ve brought you the pregnant one

Pirate 2: Sir, NO Ive brought you the pregnanat one!

Pirate 3: NO NO No Ive brought the pregnant one

Abi, Belle, Kate ,Jacky and Liz Grab their bellies, and grin

Blackbeard: whats the meaning of this? Which on of you is Elizabeth Sparrow

All 5 ladies raise their hands and smile

( you see hwta Blacbeard didnt know was this was all part of the girls plan, they were pretending to be preganat and be Elizabeth Sparrow so Blackbeard would not know who to kidnap)

Blackbeard: some one better fess up, or there will be hell to pay

the ladies turn and look at each other,

Belle: No Blackbeard you are the only one who will pay in hell

at that instant the all 5 ladies take a pistil from under their dresses and point them directly at Blackbeard

at that instant
Jack, Will, Norrie, Alex, and Jackson run into the house they stop dead in their tracks they see all 5 wemon, pregnant belllies, dead pirates lying on the floor, and Blackbeard standing with 5 ladies pointing guns in his face

Jack: looks and Jackson, told you they could hold thir own son

Jackson: looks like theyve been holding on to alot more than that, theyr all pregnant! EVEN BELLE

Jack: wispering, son, their not all preganat! they are just extremly SMART

Jack: Blackbeard! whats your purpsoe here!!

Blackbeard, ahh sparrow, call these wenches off of me

Belle: what did you say!

Jackson: you may not want to do that Blackbeard shes a feisty one!

Blackbeard: I see that, they all are, but I am here to settle a score with you sparrow,

Jack: I know why your here, I cannot help hat has happened in the past, Claico Jack was my grandfather, I know he killed your grandfather,Jmaes Bonny, but thats life blackebard, they were pirates

Blackbeard: yes but you see my grandfathers dying wish was to see that all sparrows be killed, for what Calico jacck and Anne Bonney did to him so now its your turn Sparrow

Blackbeard raises his gun cocks it and points it at Jack
we hear a gun shot, silence, Blackbeard falls to the ground

we see Elizabath satnding there with her gun still pointed at Blackbeard, the gun smoking

Liz: looking at Jack,I save your life, you save mine were square luv!

he runs to her grabs her and kisses her

belle: Thanks God this is over, now we can remove these Pillows, they were driving me CRAZY!!

all the ladies remove their pillows

Jackson: Belle, I am so proud of you, you really shock me!

Jack and Liz are still hugging and smiling
Liz: Thank goodness this is all over with blackbeard

Jack: thanks to you, I am so sorry I left you here

Liz: we were ok, we did fine, if I do say so myself she says with a grin

Jack: you always do luv

Liz: Only problem is : who is going to clean up this place?

tee_pirategirl
aaaaaaaaaaaw that was so smart ...and funny. lol poor ol black beard.

shannstar79
Thank you so much,
feel free to write some if you like'

CaptainJacksLuv
thats good...lol

shannstar79
Later that evening Elizabeth is resting on the couch while all the men are suprisingly helping clean the house, she hears commotion and opens her eyes, looks around and see's Jack cleaning

Liz: now this is how it should be , she says with a grin

Jack: dont get used to it luv

Norrington: I am used to it, I have to do this at home all the time

Jacky: thats right, got mine trained well ladies

All the wemon begin to laugh aout loud, the men sit down in the living room and begin to pour the Rum, they begin to become slightly sloshed

Liz: well this is dreadfull

Abi: what dear what is?

Liz: she pouts her bottom lip , I cant have rum with you guys

Will: I am sure it wont be long lizzie, you will give birth soon and then you can

Jack: drinking heavily, hey dont call her lizzie, thats my lizzie, shut up you bloody idiot

kate: Jack!!!

Liz: Jack

Jack: sorry luv, looking at his rum bottle, hey Jackson, want some Rum, Its time you tried some

jack: JACKSON?

Jack: hey where is Jackson

Jackson and Isabella have taken a walk and are sitting on the sand along the shoreline

Jackson: Isabella, I am sorry or misjudging your fighting abilities

Belle: Jackson Its ok, no big deal, just dont let it happen again, she says with a gigle

Jackson: May I tell you something?

Belle: sure

Jackson: I am so in love with you

she turns to him and smiles

Belle: Jackson, I am so in love with you too, you kow Jackson we are almost 18 now,practically adults, dont you think its time we start acting like it, could be fun she says with a grin

Jackson: what do you mean luv, I am curious

Belle: Ill show you, she says with a smile

They embrace in a very sexy kiss, fall back into the sand and the scene fades

CaptainJacksLuv
lol!!! rofl!!!! soooo funny! in some way....lol

shannstar79
six months have passed and we see Sparrow Mannor on a beautiful day sun shinning, nice warm breeze, we see Elizabeth sitting in a swing on the porch of her house, rocking a baby Jack walks out to bring a bottle:

Jack: how are my two lovley ladies this morning? he says with a smile

Elizabeth: Catherine and I are perfect Jack,

Jack: Elizabeth, i was thinking: I bel;ieve we have had our pirating fun, we have plundered, phillaged, seen the world through the eyes of the Black Pearl for so many years now, we have a family now and now we have baby catherine to raise and I think we should slow down

Elizabeth: what do you mean Jack?

Jack: I want to give the pearl to Jackson, with the announcement of their wedding comming up, I think it to be the perfect gift

Elizabeth: Oh Jack I think that is a wonderfull idea, They will be so happy, when will we tell them

Jack : we will tell them tonight,arent they comming for dinner , by the way you look beautiful, Ive never seen you more beautiful than when you are holding our children ..... except for thet one time when you chained me up to the mast and left me to die, you looked beautiful then too

Elizabeth: jack! I have said I am sorry for that a million times

Jack: no luv, no need for sorry, it made me love you even more than I already did

he reaches down and kisses her, walks out to the pearl to prepare it for the evening

later that evening, a knock at the door
Liz: Come in you two

Jackson: hi mom its so good to see you

Liz: you too son, she says as she hugs him.. isabella how are you? you look beautiful as ever

Isabella: Elizabeth, thank you so much ! Is there anything I can help you with

Liz: sure come with me into the kitchen, Jackson your father is in the living room, playing with Catherine go join him

Jackson eneters the family room and sees jack sitting on the floor with Catherine she is sound asleep in his arms, he is gently rocking his body and singing her a lullaby

Jackson: hi dad

jack: Hi son!! I amso happy to see you

catherine begins to wake up, she wimpers a bit and jack holds her up to play with her

Jack: here son take your sister, I gotta pea

Jackson Thanks dad, too much info!!

Jackson is holding the baby and playing with her when Liz comes to tell them dinner is ready

Liz: you know your going to make a great father someday jackson, you know how I know this? because you are just like your father, and he is the best

after dinner catherine is put to bed, and of course the rum has been poured

Jack: Son, your mother and I have a surprise for you and Isabella

jackson: what, your not having another baby are you mom

Elizabeth: good Lord no Jackson

jack: we have been practicing just in case though

Liz: jack!

Jackson: dad !

Jack: what, sorry

Jack: your mother and I are very proud of you, and we wantto give you a wedding present that has been a huge part of our lives and a vital part of how we met. we want you to have the Pearl

jackson: are you serious!!

Isaballa: yea are you serious? Oh my gosh, this is great!!

Jackson: Thank you guys so much are you sure

Jack: we are more than sure

Isabella: Jackson, can we get merried on the pearl?

jackson: anything you want luv.

liz: i haddent thought of that! Thats a great idea

Isabella: so does this mean you two arent pirates anymore

Jack: no way dearie, we will always be pirates, its who we are were like two sparrows in a hurricaine, we will always keep going, but we want to teach catherine a different life, times are changing

jackson: Thank you guys so mucj! This is the best gift anyone could have ever given us!!

they all begin to drink more, laughing, they played a game of poker,

Jack: completly sloshed, jackshun, looks like we get to take the pearl out tonight

Jackson: why is that dad? oh never mind I know

jackson, Isabella, Elizabeth and Jack say all in unison
beacause THE RUM IS GONE they all begin to laugh
scene fades

CaptainJacksLuv
thats awesome! lol

Pirates-Orlie
Why did you stopped? Won't you go write anymore? sad

ivebeendepped43
yeah! this thread ttly dissappeared people!! read it again, and write more!

Eveline
Oooww I love those self-made stories. Shall we make a new one? I will write too! Please someone react if you want to help me make a PotC 8!

shannstar79
hey guys
I am totally up for POTC 8
I loved adding my two cents to POTC 6 and 7
lets get it started

Pirates-Orlie
Yeah I also like the idea!

Eveline
Okay let's do it! Shall I make a new topic? Yes that's what I'm going to do. Okay guys, check out the new topic : PotC 8!

Pirates-Orlie
Alright I'm waiting! Btw I love your siggy. I'm a huge Orlie-fan!!

Eveline
Haha I can see... Me too! I LOVE HIM Your siggy is great Sweet... love
Btw the topic is online already...

Pirates-Orlie
Ow yes I see...

PirateDiva
ah i see.....# 7 so i guess it would be wise to read 7 b4 reading 8 right? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.