Iron Man & War Machine vs Magneto & Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
All hell breaks loose.
This Battle all comes down to who has better powers and who has better usage of their powers to take down their opponents.

Ryonslaught
Dooma nd Magneto

y? Unless Iron man and Warmachine have had time ti recalibrate their armor its a pretty good chance mags alone could take em down.

If by chance they get around him the ever resourceful Doom would make quick work of them.....

however Doom has a major ego problem and would prolly not want to share victory with mags and would kill him just as soon I.M and W.M

ExtraMision5555
Isint war machine kind of a crummier iron man ?

Sub_Mariner
Magneto takes this alone.

Sparkz
Even if they get around magneto's magnatism (which Iron Man can due to the 4th arc of new avengers) War Machine would probaly drag them down against Doom, Btw is this just basic armour Doom? Or Doom with Magic?

python99
Originally posted by Sparkz
Even if they get around magneto's magnatism (which Iron Man can due to the 4th arc of new avengers) War Machine would probaly drag them down against Doom, Btw is this just basic armour Doom? Or Doom with Magic?
didnt the basic doom have armour and magic?

python99
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Isint war machine kind of a crummier iron man ?

Apperently the War machine suit was designed better than the original Iron man suit. THen also it all depends on who is using it.

Grinning Goku
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud You're giljotiini me. Magneto and Dr. Tin-Man for the win.

Galan777
Originally posted by python99
All hell breaks loose.
This Battle all comes down to who has better powers and who has better usage of their powers to take down their opponents. Is this a joke? Mags would beat them alone in seconds...... Ironman/WM are both made of metal, and thus can be manipulated by mags

python99
Originally posted by Galan777
Is this a joke? Mags would beat them alone in seconds...... Ironman/WM are both made of metal, and thus can be manipulated by mags

Magneto and Iron Man had fought before and his magnatism was proven to be useless against Iron man. More likely he had prep time to aid him in battle

Galan777
but there is NO prep here, so Mags wins easily

python99
Ok so if there was prep then what?

Sam Z
Doombusting armour?

python99
Originally posted by Sam Z
Doombusting armour?

huh?

jollyjim311
Magneto crushes War Machine into a small cube, and beats Iron Man with... Dr. Doom. He doesn't need him anyway.

Grimm22
Either of the villans should take this alone no expression

Hell not only take it, but Curbstomp as well

Mags 100/10

Doom 100/10

Innerhype
Originally posted by Galan777
but there is NO prep here, so Mags wins easily

There don't need to be any prep. Iron Man auto-counters Mag's powers and is taken out handily. IM then joins WM and they both take Doom.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Innerhype
There don't need to be any prep. Iron Man auto-counters Mag's powers and is taken out handily. IM then joins WM and they both take Doom.

It doesn't matter- because Mags can still turn WM into a lego brick. And from there, it's Mags and Dr. Doom vs. IM. Guess who wins?

masterbruce
spite thread

Innerhype
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
It doesn't matter- because Mags can still turn WM into a lego brick

...If IM lets him

Innerhype
Originally posted by masterbruce
spite thread

It kinda is, and Warmachine seems like a liability unless he's loaded out with nukes, but that needs prep and there is none here.

python99
Originally posted by Innerhype

Iron man has held his own against Magneto.
Auto counter sounds like a good way i think confused

Tshern
When did he hold his own with Mags?

python99
Originally posted by Tshern
When did he hold his own with Mags?

Check the iron man respect thread you will see

python99
still looking for the battle beween the 2 but here is a notable point
http://img198.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magnet1a0xg.jpg

Would you look at this appearently Iron Man has magnatism of his own. It may not be a s powerfull as Magneto's but it is said that he can restrict magnatism, in other words , use it as a shield.

Also the magnetics he was using here was at a low setting.

python99
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magnet1b2op.jpg
still looking but heres another

Sparkz
What about in the 4th arc of New avengers when iron Man fought the collective. He used Mags powers to rip his armour off, after he knew he could do that he turned on defences towards it, so he could do that against mags.

python99
Dont got pics but....

http://www.comicboards.com/ironman/view.php?rpl=050216161852

python99
Originally posted by Sparkz
What about in the 4th arc of New avengers when iron Man fought the collective. He used Mags powers to rip his armour off, after he knew he could do that he turned on defences towards it, so he could do that against mags.

I know he can take on Mags I am just trying to find enough proof to show he can and that this is not a spite thread

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Either of the villans should take this alone no expression

Hell not only take it, but Curbstomp as well

Mags 100/10

Doom 100/10

Co-signed.

batdude123
This is retarded. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. Magneto and Doom curbstomp this bullshit of a fight 1000000000000000000/10.

python99
Originally posted by batdude123
This is retarded. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. Magneto and Doom curbstomp this bullshit of a fight 1000000000000000000/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic) oooooookkkkkkkkkk

batdude123
Originally posted by python99
roll eyes (sarcastic) oooooookkkkkkkkkk

Yeah. Tony and Rhodes get their suits taken out via an electromagnetic pulse.

Here, a high-tech Thor robot/clone made by Hydra disables Tony suit with what??? That's right... an electromagnetic pulse. IM and WM each die horrible deaths.

http://img281.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thorclonevstonystarkub8.jpg

marvelprince
Nice. But Tony is supposed to be resistant to EMP's from years back

I still think the villians take this though

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nice. But Tony is supposed to be resistant to EMP's from years back

I still think the villians take this though

That's from a 2005 or 2006 book right there.

Apparently he's resistent to magnetism controlling his suit. That's not nearly the same as shooting an emp pulse that disables all the suit's electrical circuiting. One EMP and Tony's suit is off-line. Rhodes' suit is then next.

Mags and Doom 10/10.

Grimm22
Iron Man's armor is still succetable to EMPs and stuff because it is run fully on technology

However, Doom's armor is run by Tech and Magic on levels on Dr. Strange level magicians can hope to match

IM's armor <<<<<<<<<<< Doom's Armor wink

batdude123
Iron Man's armor is still succetable to EMPs and stuff because it is run fully on technology

However, Doom's armor is run by Tech and Magic on levels on Dr. Strange level magicians can hope to match

Christ Grimm, they're on the same team. no expression

Skeets
That's from a 2005 or 2006 book right there.

Apparently he's resistent to magnetism controlling his suit. That's not nearly the same as shooting an emp pulse that disables all the suit's electrical circuiting. One EMP and Tony's suit is off-line. Rhodes' suit is then next.

Mags and Doom 10/10.
blahblah...Shut up...no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
blahblah...Shut up...no expression

Kay. smile

King_Mungi

I agree Doom's armor is awesome, but I don't agree with "levels on Dr. Strange level magicians can hope to match"

Skeets
Go outside....no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I agree Doom's armor is awesome, but I don't agree with "levels on Dr. Strange level magicians can hope to match"

He's a fanboy. What do you expect? srug

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Go outside....no expression

Maybe I will... no expression

King_Mungi
Maybe I will... no expression

It's raining where I am, so I'm staying in. cool

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I dont mean that Doom is even with Strange in terms of magic stick out tongue

Im saying that it takes a magician like Dr. Strange to overcome his magic no expression

Grimm22
He's a fanboy. What do you expect? srug

Fanboy? confused

The day I say that Doom is god then im a fanboy stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
Degrassi is the bset show in the history of contemporary teen programming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.