Batman Vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Has this been done? well any way i'd say Batman Would win big grin

Sam Z
This has been done and not once.
But Wolverine would win unless Bats has a gasbomb in his belt.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sam Z

He has plenty of gases. no expression stick out tongue

Benny G
Originally posted by batdude123
He has plenty of gases. no expression stick out tongue

Good One big grin

juggernaut66666
I think we smoked out all the wolvie fanboys stick out tongue

heru
With prep time bats, with out it wolverine. So being prep time was'nt stated I'll have to say wolverine.

braz
with enough nerve gas, which is part of Batmans standard equipment im sure, he'd KO Logan eventually. cuz hey, if Deadpools tranqs worked on wolvie then so will this. healing factor cant prevent u from being KO'ed right? confused

heru
You might be right, but bats will have to be slick with using it. If he tries the first time and fail, he might not get another shot.

capt it up
Originally posted by braz
with enough nerve gas, which is part of Batmans standard equipment im sure, he'd KO Logan eventually. cuz hey, if Deadpools tranqs worked on wolvie then so will this. healing factor cant prevent u from being KO'ed right? confused
those tranqs were designed to take out two t-rexes I highly doubt he has that much nerve gas lol.

capt it up
Originally posted by Sam Z
would not work. wolverine had it happen before and all he said was that smells

chase el
Originally posted by heru
You might be right, but bats will have to be slick with using it. If he tries the first time and fail, he might not get another shot.

Batman is the epidomy of "slick" lol

PRAYERRUN
THAT I have to agree with. I mean the man will walk right by you without you noticing. of course this would be hard to do with Wolvie's nose on the job. What it comes down to is, can Batman avoid Wolvie's Claws long enough to do anything to him?

chase el
Batman and Logan are equal in terms of fighting skill with maybe even a slight edge to Batman. Hes a master in like 150+ karate/ninja/kung fu forms. Weapons wise i give the egde to Wolverine cuz those claws are freakin dangerous as hell and no matter how many things batman has in his belt... all wolverine needs to do is land one hit. That being said... batman is way too smart for logan. Logan is an animal and all melee. Batman has too many weapons at his exposal and his combat skills are unparralled. Also Batman has stamina Logan can only dream of.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by chase el
Also Batman has stamina Logan can only dream of.

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

Oh, and this has been overdone

PRAYERRUN
Batman and Logan are equal in terms of fighting skill with maybe even a slight edge to Batman. Hes a master in like 150+ karate/ninja/kung fu forms. Weapons wise i give the egde to Wolverine cuz those claws are freakin dangerous as hell and no matter how many things batman has in his belt... all wolverine needs to do is land one hit. That being said... batman is way too smart for logan. Logan is an animal and all melee. Batman has too many weapons at his exposal and his combat skills are unparralled. Also Batman has stamina Logan can only dream of. Yeah I suppose if Bats can keep his cool and play defense, he might have a chance. I still don't know how Batman would outright beat wolverine though.

capt it up
Batman and Logan are equal in terms of fighting skill with maybe even a slight edge to Batman. Hes a master in like 150+ karate/ninja/kung fu forms. Weapons wise i give the egde to Wolverine cuz those claws are freakin dangerous as hell and no matter how many things batman has in his belt... all wolverine needs to do is land one hit. That being said... batman is way too smart for logan. Logan is an animal and all melee. Batman has too many weapons at his exposal and his combat skills are unparralled. Also Batman has stamina Logan can only dream of. '
how dumb to you think logan is? Logna is extremely bright. it does not matter how smart batman is becuase in a none prep match fight it holds no value. Logan has ever edge in the physical department and is equal or greater in skills. Logan holds every advantage in a none prep fight he will win.

prep fight batman would win.

also were the hell do you get batman has stamina logan can only dream of? honestly are you kidding me? logan stamina would make batman look like a 2 year old. He could literly fight for days and days after batman would tire. next time batman goes a month with out sleep or food then you can talk about stamina.

chase el
Originally posted by capt it up
'
how dumb to you think logan is? Logna is extremely bright. it does not matter how smart batman is becuase in a none prep match fight it holds no value. Logan has ever edge in the physical department and is equal or greater in skills. Logan holds every advantage in a none prep fight he will win.

prep fight batman would win.

also were the hell do you get batman has stamina logan can only dream of? honestly are you kidding me? logan stamina would make batman look like a 2 year old. He could literly fight for days and days after batman would tire. next time batman goes a month with out sleep or food then you can talk about stamina.

Logan isnt not even close to Batman in combat im sorry. Wolverine is instinct... not trained and MASTERED in over 150+ combat styles. Sorry Batman owns Wolverine in SKILL. Strength is debateable too... batman can kick through trees and bench press over 800 pounds. And oh yea... he handled Superman... whos faster... stronger...smarter... and has healing powers just like good ol Wolvie. And IQ does matter in a no prep time match. My brother is a boxer and being smart on the go is essential. Logan has never fought anyone like Batman. Batman just has too many tools and weapons. And Wolverine does not have unlimited stamina. Stamina isnt something you can heal. Wolverine lasted a month with no food!? roll eyes (sarcastic) WOW. Thatll help him in this fight. This battle wouldnt last that long anyways. Batman just has too many edges over Wolverine.

chase el
and Wolverine is... im sorry did you say Brilliant? laughing I never said hes dumb. But brilliant? How dumb are YOU?

And Batman will never go a month without food cuz hes filthy effin rich. And Batman isnt only dangerous with prep time. He defeated Mongul with no prep time as well as countless other enemies like Hush.

Grimm22
Fool! mad

Wolverine has an IQ of 1000000000000 stick out tongue

chase el
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fool! mad

Wolverine has an IQ of 1000000000000 stick out tongue

lol

Tron
Originally posted by Benny G
Has this been done? well any way i'd say Batman Would win big grin

Yes, use search, like I've told you numerous times.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.