JLA Vs. The Avengers Vs. The X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
Who'd take this? Happy Dance

Galan777
whats the roster on the teams?

endrict
JLA
Superman
Batman
MM
wonderwoman
Flash
Green Lantern
Green Arrow

Avengers
Thor
Captian America
Vision
Hercules
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman
Hawkeye
Quick Silver

X-Men
Cyclops
Colossus
Magneto
Rogue
Nate Grey
Wolverine
Jean (phoenix)
Iceman
Juggernaut (former member)

boriquaking55
that's serious spite

JLA all the way. Mags & Thor would put up a fight, but consider Jean is too much of a wildcard for this fight cuz you never know what power level she is going to be at. She may not be the best person to use.

the rest die horribly

endrict
nate can hurt people too

boriquaking55
Originally posted by endrict
nate can hurt people too

that's true - I missed him

endrict
Iceman is omega now, can't he do something?

Rogue can take powers from others to make herself super Rogue.

Brutacus
euh x-men also got phoenix

Grimm22
Supes destroys the planet wink

Then he GL and the rest of the JLA clean up the remaining survivors big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
Supes destroys the planet wink

Then he GL and the rest of the JLA clean up the remaining survivors big grin Certainly possible, but Supes wouldn't do that.

Metalmanx
X-Men.

Juntai
Originally posted by endrict
Iceman is omega now, can't he do something? His body gets destroyed, GL traps his consciousness in the ring.

guy222
Originally posted by PlasticMan411
Who'd take this? Happy Dance

Xmen

Jax_Jax
jla all the way.

you basically got the whole dcu here.

gl, supes, flash.... all working together?

flash in a milisecond would take everyones kinetic energy, and give it to all the jla members. them before anything would happen, you'd have superman/wonder women/gl/mm/ combined with the speedforce.

jla then x-men then avengers

guy222
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
jla all the way.

you basically got the whole dcu here.

gl, supes, flash.... all working together?

flash in a milisecond would take everyones kinetic energy, and give it to all the jla members. them before anything would happen, you'd have superman/wonder women/gl/mm/ combined with the speedforce.

jla then x-men then avengers

xmen

llagrok
You've given X-men Nate Grey and Jean Grey. The fight's over, x-men wins.

Tazer
Yo.

oh plz.....Phoenix got beat by Magneto.

like a red-headed stepchild too. big grin

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

oh plz.....Phoenix got beat by Magneto.

like a red-headed stepchild too. big grin

Tazer

Learn thou comics. That wasn't Magneto at all.

TricksterPriest
That was Xorn. Too many damn retcons lately in Xmen....... whistle

Soljer
JLA and with ease.

Metalmanx
I'd have to give it to Phoenix for the win.

Validus
JLA all day.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Validus
JLA all day.

If Phoenix weren't on the X-Team, I'd give it to JLA, too (via Flash mostly). However, I feel she definitely tips the scales in favor of the X-Men.

Validus
Who even knows what level Phoenix will be at for this fight? Her various power levels are too annoying to even consider.

Juntai
I dunno, I consider her power output for a random fight like this to be close to Silver Surfer level, but without the durability to match, as she's pretty much wrapped in flesh, and he's power cosmic.

I doubt the creator intended for us to have GalacticStorm's rewrite history and pull universes apart version of the character in the thread against a bunch of heros.

Badabing
JLA ftw. Supes, Flash WW, MM and GL have too much speed, strength, durability and versatility.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno, I consider her power output for a random fight like this to be close to Silver Surfer level, but without the durability to match, as she's pretty much wrapped in flesh, and he's power cosmic.

I doubt the creator intended for us to have GalacticStorm's rewrite history and pull universes apart version of the character in the thread against a bunch of heros.

Essentially, however, Phoenix pretty much can't be killed. Not by these guys at least. erm

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Essentially, however, Phoenix pretty much can't be killed. Not by these guys at least. erm However Pheonix has died to much less than these guys, sure Pheonix Force can reform another later, but destroying the avatar is certainly a win/KO in my mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.