Maximum Carnage In Gotham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
What if Carnage, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, & Shriek Got loose and started rampaging in Gotham? Can Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing stop them? or is Gotham city a bloodbath city?

Alfheim
Just give bats prep and its all over.

python99
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
What if Carnage, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, & Shriek Got loose and started rampaging in Gotham? Can Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing stop them? or is Gotham city a bloodbath city?

NOPE

Sub_Mariner
Yes, but some people would die, they would see them and rush to the batcave and get some bad ass weapons.

Sam Z
It took a huge team of superheroes to take Carnage and Co down. And some of them were good at prep as well.

marvelprince
Maybe. It'll be hard though, especially not with them having to deal with Shriek friggin with their minds and the minds of the general populace. And given that Bats isn't exactly the picture of mental health I think he'd also be affected

Dinalfos
Prep for guys like Doppelganger and Demogoblin takes too long. Add to that the fact that Carnage loves quick kills(quantity, not quality) and the city is in a lot trouble. By the time the team is prepared, hundreds of people will have died.

boriquaking55
Maximum Carnage was a horrible event - I can't believe it took that many people to stop a handful of villians. PIS The city was getting wiped out, and where are Dr. Strange, Thor, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Hulk, Namor, insert random hero here, the X-men, etc?!!! They are mysteriously non-existent while Carnage and his tools are on a rampage. I would have loved it if Thor showed up and layed a fiercesome Asgardian pimp-hand all over those clowns. That would have at least been more interesting than the real ending. Deus Ex Machina or not.

lando005
What if Carnage, Demogoblin, Doppleganger, & Shriek Got loose and started rampaging in Gotham? Can Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing stop them? or is Gotham city a bloodbath city? in all honesty nope spidy and co had a lot more readly at their disposail and still couldnt stop the blood bath for a while bats would end up being captured tortured and forced to watch carnage and his family having some fun before things go better

fatgogeta
maximum carnage was a godawful arc. Every team or hero that could crush carnage and his goons conveniently ignores his posse slaughtering half the city. I have the misfortune of owning that whole shitty arc and I would gladly trade it for an undertaker comic book. ugggh

fatgogeta
the only good thing in that whole crappy saga was Cap's hilarious sneak attack on that idiotic shriek woman. When he wanged that wench in the back of the head with the shield i was rolling on the floor. I was never more proud to be an American!

Dinalfos
It's not really that bad, just a plotless mess. But it has some nice characterization and good moments. I thought it was overall enjoyable, if completely scattershot and inconsistent. But hey, sometimes you just need to go with the ride.

lando005
it wasnt that bad i thought it was pertty good

fatgogeta
the wang to the head was good

lando005
now that i think about it wouldnt the joker join in on this marry little parade? he'd be like an uncle to carnage's "kids"

Sparkz
I enjoyed the arc, it was enjoyable (mainly at the start) and liked the scenes with Spiey and venom trying to work together, although it got annoying the amount of times everyone got away, and shriek is just so bloody annoying thank god for Cap whomping her with his sheild.

But the lack of powerhouses was annoying would have loved to have seen Thor or iron Man return to give a quick whomping then going home. But I guess it was the Street levelers time to shine.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by lando005
now that i think about it wouldnt the joker join in on this marry little parade? he'd be like an uncle to carnage's "kids"

OH YEAH BABY!!!! I wonder who else would join in the fun? Croc? Bane maybe? How about Two-face?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by fatgogeta
the only good thing in that whole crappy saga was Cap's hilarious sneak attack on that idiotic shriek woman. When he wanged that wench in the back of the head with the shield i was rolling on the floor. I was never more proud to be an American! Dude there are plenty of far worse stories. I enjoyed it.

lando005
OH YEAH BABY!!!! I wonder who else would join in the fun? Croc? Bane maybe? How about Two-face? croc maybe but bane and twoface arent "family" material for carnage

darthgoober
Hey, Maximum Carnage was no worse than the Death of Superman. DD went how far completely unopposed except for Supes, and some second string JLA members?

PRAYERRUN
Ok so maybe bane and Two-face aren't exactly going to go under anybody elses rule. but what about man-bat or Clayface?

lando005
clayface is ify i would say manboat if they can control him

fatgogeta
i think the Joker would take Carnage's insane rampage as a personal affront and show him how to do crazy right.

lando005
Originally posted by fatgogeta
i think the Joker would take Carnage's insane rampage as a personal affront and show him how to do crazy right. nah i think old chuckles would be glad to see someone who shares his creative spirit hech in the coss over the were haveing a blast together i think they would be best friends

PRAYERRUN
Only thing about Joker is that, Like batman, he calls Gotham City HIS city. So I don't know if he'd want Carnage trying to take it over.

fatgogeta
Considering that the Joker and Carnage are both meglomaniacs I do not see them getting along very well. Also Joker tried to kill Harley Quinn when she showed him up by capturing Batman so he would not take very kindly to Carnage and friends trying to steal the show.

PRAYERRUN
Yeah exactly my point. ok so back to the battle(sorry about that guys lol) how do you see Them taking out the crew anyway? I mean some of these villians are pretty powerful.

lando005
Only thing about Joker is that, Like batman, he calls Gotham City HIS city. So I don't know if he'd want Carnage trying to take it over. carnage doesnt want to take anytihng over he just wants to kill for the fun of it

PRAYERRUN
carnage doesnt want to take anytihng over he just wants to kill for the fun of it

True, but I seriously doubt that Joker and Carnage would get along for long. I mean look at the first Spiderman/batman crossover comic. the 2 were basically at each other's throats!!

lando005
True, but I seriously doubt that Joker and Carnage would get along for long. I mean look at the first Spiderman/batman crossover comic. the 2 were basically at each other's throats!! if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die

SpunkySmurph
if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die

Actually, Joker won. eek!

PRAYERRUN
lets see....the only way I can see that happening is if Carnage Scared him to death...in which case

DEAD CLOWN ON 53rd Street!!!!!!

:P lol

fatgogeta
Joker destroyed Carnage the last time they had a disagreement.

SpunkySmurph
And Carnage was terrified

SpunkySmurph
For the last time people:
DONT DISRESPECT THE CLOWN!!!! mad mad mad

lando005
you really belive joker could beat carnage with a crowbar? come on now pis and cis is put aside here remember

PRAYERRUN
Yeah I personally think that Joker and batman both are overrated. I mean batman beating HULK????? COMMON!!!! Don't get me wrong guys, I love the whole batman comic, but hulk took punches from Thor and STILL didn't go down. What makes people think that a kick from the Batman's gonna do anything?Originally posted by lando005
you really belive joker could beat carnage with a crowbar? come on now pis and cis is put aside here remember

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
And Carnage was terrified

How the hell did that happen?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Alfheim
How the hell did that happen?
Something about Joker Stopping Carnage by killing all the people of gotham himself....i guess it has something to do with the warped mind and how it works or somethingorother

Alfheim
Something about Joker Stopping Carnage by killing all the people of gotham himself....i guess it has something to do with the warped mind and how it works or somethingorother

Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense.

PRAYERRUN
Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense.

Yeah, I guess the Joker would scare anybody. I mean dang, he's gotta be the scariest clown ever created. Joker himself is a genius really when you think about it.

Sam Z
"Sence" is Carnage's least favourite word. Joker scaring Carnage is plain stupid...

PRAYERRUN
so anyway, Batman and his crew take this?:P this got really off subject. lol

Juntai
Well I guess he was frightened of The Joker's mind instead of his body. I guess that kinda makes sense. When baddies in DC want to scare the hell out of eachother, they tell Joker stories. -- Underworld Unleashed.

PRAYERRUN
When you think about it though, people probably talk about Carnage that way too. I mean the guy looks like freddy kruger in some ways lol.

don't shiv
ok.
Batman
Black Canary
Shiva
Robin
Batgirl
Azarel
Mr Freeze
Clayface
Nightwing + Oracle
Joker,
Two face, Lucky Hand Triad

would rally against the invaders

Carnage, Shriek & Co, YSSAT, Scarecrow, Hush, Black Mask, and anyone with a grudge against life in generall would unite to stomp on Gotham

Just watch Azarel/Shiva/Joker shrug off shrieks mind assault and claim a quick kill. when the System is Pumping even Xavier'd be advised to drop the act & make peace with G.d.

brainchild81
Those who she can't control are blasted into next week thoughOriginally posted by lando005
if that's the case joker wont have a throat he couldnt last more than .02 seconds agaisnt carnage so it's either team up or die Ditto. Joker'd have to have a nuke or something that could possibly scare Carnage(I can't imagine him being scared of anything other than sonics though. He doesn't seem like the type to fear death) like he did in the crossover. Otherwise his @ss is grass and Carnage is a lawnmower. The moment Joker expresses any disagreement is the moment Carnage becomes the new Joker(by of course wearing the old Jokers costume..........& skin. Carnage is a sick bastard)

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by don't shiv
ok.
Batman
Black Canary
Shiva
Robin
Batgirl
Azarel
Mr Freeze
Clayface
Nightwing + Oracle
Joker,
Two face, Lucky Hand Triad

would rally against the invaders

Carnage, Shriek & Co, YSSAT, Scarecrow, Hush, Black Mask, and anyone with a grudge against life in generall would unite to stomp on Gotham

Just watch Azarel/Shiva/Joker shrug off shrieks mind assault and claim a quick kill. when the System is Pumping even Xavier'd be advised to drop the act & make peace with G.d.

OH YEAH I almost forgot about Scarecrow!! he turns into scarebeast and would probably become Carnage's second pet.

lando005
joker's crew + carnange's crew = no more gothalm

golem370
It would be a wave of Death washing over the city

don't shiv
Ivy is the key. Bats will recruit her pronto.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by don't shiv
Ivy is the key. Bats will recruit her pronto.

Agreed. Clayface wouldn't be bad either

Riddler would be fairly useless

don't shiv
Zsas to Carnage

PRAYERRUN
ok zxas is they guy called Faceless right?

don't shiv
zsaz is the guy who kills for .... well he kills and tattoes each kill on his skin , he's running out of space ... fast. Good thing he's in a warm iso-cube at Arkhum.

caucasian
looks nazi-ish
never wears a shirt/top or shoes
can kill/mortally wound with almost anything , paper clip, grain of rice, fingertips, cup o' joe,
Killing Machine

PRAYERRUN
So basically Carnage would love this guystick out tongue

don't shiv
yup. Zsas is lethal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.