Scarebeast vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
if anybody remembers the Scarebeast, it appeared for a short time in Batman Comics. He was basically Scarecrow in beast form. Now lets put him in new york. can spiderman contain him? or will Scarebeast poison his mind with fear before Spiderman can do anything?

NiņoAraņa
scarebeast makes Spidey see a million gwens dieing a million deaths.....

so spidey punches his head off in pure anger...then goes cry in the corner stick out tongue

Adult Depression FTW

PRAYERRUN

Ultraman Baltan
Spidey wins. Scarebeast wasn't all that impressive. He was pretty much a super stron, super stupid gas spewing Scarecrow. If you as me, he isn't nearly as impressive as a regular Scarecrow.

PRAYERRUN
So you think that regular scarecrow would be a better enemy for spiderman?Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Spidey wins. Scarebeast wasn't all that impressive. He was pretty much a super stron, super stupid gas spewing Scarecrow. If you as me, he isn't nearly as impressive as a regular Scarecrow.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
So you think that regular scarecrow would be a better enemy for spiderman?

Yup.

PRAYERRUN
ok then.....ummmm spidey vs real scarecrow. how much of a chance does Scarecrow have now?

Arahan
Spidey wins easily. His costume has a gas filter.
So I guess the toxin wont affect him.

In the last FNS Mysterio tried that trick but it didnt work.

PRAYERRUN
Spidey has a WHAT????? I never knew about that one. are you talking about the armored spidey? cause i'm talking about classic spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.