Steel vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkeye111
Steel w/ Aegis Entropy suit

vs.

King Thor

Ryonslaught
King Thor

PRAYERRUN
So.......I guess you're saying that Thor wins this right?:P

King Kandy
This isn't a match... this is Slaughter.

King Thor.

PRAYERRUN
ok so nuff said lol.

Avalonofthewind
Steel with Entropy Aegis.

chase el
i like steel. But hes a dude in a suit. Thor is a god lol

THOR

PRAYERRUN
yeah i mean, I guess he'd last a little while, but he'd never actually beat Thor. Thor is more in Superman's cattagory

Badabing
Thor.

Validus
Originally posted by chase el
i like steel. But hes a dude in a suit. Thor is a god lol

THOR
And someone with the Infinity Gauntlet is just a guy with a glove, right? A regular old OJ Simpson.

This is pretty good fight. King Thor in his overall run wasn't THAT impressive, least not for someone who's supposed to be a Skyfather.

chase el
this isnt a good fight.... not even close. nice OJ line though lol you had me rollin.

Infinity Gauntlet<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thors Hammer (cant spell it)

Validus
Do you know what the Entropy Aegis armor is?

chase el
built by Darkseid himself

Validus
So why isn't this a good fight? Steel in that armor was whipping around Doomsday and tearing through reality or some such nonsense.

chase el
this i didnt know... i just remember steel in that outfit being owned by Kyle Rayner... yes, kyle rayner

Validus
this i didnt know... i just remember steel in that outfit being owned by Kyle Rayner... yes, kyle rayner
That's nothing to be ashamed of. Kyle Rayner is a powerful guy.

chase el
but hes no thor, im sorry i just cant see this being a fair fight... it may be interesting for a while but i think that hammer will break that armor. I hate thor btw and i really like steel alot...

Validus
but hes no thor
Well yeah, thats why I like him.

Kyle has feats that put on him Thor level and even beyond.

batdude123
this isnt a good fight.... not even close. nice OJ line though lol you had me rollin.

Infinity Gauntlet<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thors Hammer (cant spell it)

I'm sorry, but did you just say that Mjolnir is above the Infinity Gauntlets? What the f**k? no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Well yeah, thats why I like him.

Kyle has feats that put on him Thor level and even beyond.

But King Thor?

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
But King Thor?
Yeah. King Thor struggled to put a moon back together. Kyle put a planet back together with ease.

King Thor's only impressive stuff was the Destroyer feat and I guess the Hulk/Thing ownage.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah. King Thor struggled to put a moon back together. Kyle put a planet back together with ease.

King Thor's only impressive stuff was the Destroyer feat and I guess the Hulk/Thing ownage.

And Kyle even has more impressive feats than THAT. laughing out loud

I didn't realize King Thor wasn't all that considering how he's talked about around here. lol

chase el
i think rayner takes thor too, them green lanterns do the impossible... its apples and oranges though... thor takes steel with ease

Big Sexy
And Kyle even has more impressive feats than THAT. laughing out loud

I didn't realize King Thor wasn't all that considering how he's talked about around here. lol Not really. When most argue for him they use his form as RKT. When he was regular King thor he really didn't use the odin power right. He used it like an amateur Gl would use his ring. He had the power but he used it for the most base of attacks. Half the time I only seen him use the odin power to turn enemies to dust. The hype he receives is really no different that the Superman Prime Hype.

Avalonofthewind

When was this? I highly doubt that was Entropy Aegis.

Juntai
I honestly think this would be a decent fight.

boriquaking55
I'm sorry, but did you just say that Mjolnir is above the Infinity Gauntlets? What the f**k? no expression

I'm sure he meant the other way around

Juntai
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'm sure he meant the other way around One would hope so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.