Avengers vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Doomsday has crash landed in New York, and Goes bezerk. The avengers, are on the job. Can they stop him?

Juntai
What Avengers team?

endrict
Thor
Captian America
Vision
Hercules
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman
Quasar
Quick Silver

?????

PRAYERRUN
Captain america
Iron Man
Wasp
Vision
Giant Man
Thor
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver

vs

Doomsday

Tshern
Which version of Doomsday? That pretty much decides the outcome.

endrict
Thor is the only one that can fight DD, the others die.

Tshern
Quasar can't fight DD?

endrict
he post his team list. not mine

Juntai
Originally posted by Tshern
Quasar can't fight DD? QUasar isnt on the thread creators list

PRAYERRUN
I posted the final avengers team before the new avengers started up. oh and I'm talking about the doomsday that killed superman.

Tshern
Originally posted by Juntai
QUasar isnt on the thread creators list
Sometimes it is helpful to actually see who posts what. You're right, there's no Quasar.

Juntai
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I posted the final avengers team before the new avengers started up. oh and I'm talking about the doomsday that killed superman. Doomsday is Doomsday. They want you to name off a specific era so they can pretend he's not as significant of a threat because DC comics didn't play on the level in the early 90's that it does now.

Tshern
Doomsday is Doomsday. They want you to name off a specific era so they can pretend he's not as significant of a threat because DC comics didn't play on the level in the early 90's that it does now.
Well, I just don't have a clue what's up with Doomsday now, so I wanted to know if it is a version I have some information on. But you're right, the power levels of both, DC and Marvel, have changed remarkably over time.

RSSR
What's Iron Man, Giant Man, Quicksilver, and Captain America going to do in this fight? Go get more of the Avengers' big guns?

lando005
cap and ironman try to come up with a way to stop him while vision is analizing his powers while the others stall him, i can imagen wasp shrinking down and getting inside dd through his ear and incapasitating him

WrathfulDwarf
In that fight only Thor would left standing. The rest would either by rip apart or squash.

Thor vs Doomsday.

Now that would be brutal.

Priest
and thor comes out on top

shifty

lando005
wasp caould take him down like ult wasp did ult hulk

Tron
Originally posted by lando005
wasp caould take him down like ult wasp did ult hulk

Not likely. Doomsday doesn't have any internal organs. Don't ask me how, just comic physics.

Mindship
Doomsday

He'd mop the floor,
with all but Thor,
while smashing the rest around him.

endrict
Thats why I made a roster with heavy hitters... because most of the avengers will die in about 3 minutes of the fight.

UniOmni
Thor and Hercules take him down, while Wanda does something to raise the odds of their victory.

Vision and WM are cannon fodder though.

DOS version, Thor does it alone.

H/P, Thor bfrs him.

joesha28
Originally posted by Priest
and thor comes out on top

shifty

Very very slim....Thor wld be very battered. This is one fight that shld make into a x-over.

PRAYERRUN
Guys Doomsday beat Superman for crying out loud!!! Thor would have teh same fate

Scoobless
Guys Doomsday beat Superman for crying out loud!!! Thor would have teh same fate

DD (DOS) beat Superman because when DD first appeared Superman was holding back and giving DD time to increase his strength... Thor would kill him before he got that far

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Scoobless
DD (DOS) beat Superman because when DD first appeared Superman was holding back and giving DD time to increase his strength... Thor would kill him before he got that far
Yeah and DD would just come back vulnerable to however Thor Killed him.(dang this could go on and on and on......)

darthgoober
Yeah and DD would just come back vulnerable to however Thor Killed him.(dang this could go on and on and on......)
They don't have to put him down FOREVER. If they kill him once, they win the match.

Scoobless
Yup... and if he comes back they just BFR him to some Troll dimension .... y'know... where whirlysplatt lives

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Doomsday is Doomsday. They want you to name off a specific era so they can pretend he's not as significant of a threat because DC comics didn't play on the level in the early 90's that it does now.

Yet at the same time you claim that Odin isn't as powerful as he once was because Marvel comics doesn't play on the lv's they did in the 60's. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
dos loses. thor takes dos alone.

h/p would need bfr. no bfr avengers lose.

golem370
I personally believe Hercules could give him a good fight. One he took Atlas's place holding Earth two he is a very good fighter

olympian
DD loses, depending the version.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by golem370
I personally believe Hercules could give him a good fight. One he took Atlas's place holding Earth two he is a very good fighter
Hercules??? he's Good but he's not THAT good.

olympian
You got it wrong.

Hes God and thats why he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.