Full-Powered Madrox VS. The New Avengers -the Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadroxRox
Bob Reynolds, the Sentry, is out sick. Madrox, Multiple Man, has been causing trouble, and the New Avengers have been sent to stop him.

New Avengers:
Captain America
Iron Man
Spiderman
Spiderwoman
Wolverine
Luke Cage

Bloodlust on. Who wins?

lando005
avengers

MadroxRox
Let me make it clear - Full-powered Madrox refers to back when he had a little more control of his dupes (balance of mind) and could produce 200+ of them. Also significant is Madrox's ability to pop a dupe inside of a person - he did this in X-Factor 92, by jamming his fist into someone's mouth.

manorastroman
iron man sorta nullifies any chance madrox has got. but if you take away iron man, it's a hell of a fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by manorastroman
iron man sorta nullifies any chance madrox has got. but if you take away iron man, it's a hell of a fight.

Agreed, I was about to say this.

As much as I like Jamie, Iron Man takes it by himself.

Now, if you take him out, this fight gets sooooooooo much better.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by manorastroman

Yup. thumb up

New Avengers win easily.

Roldz
Wolverine and Spiderman should be able to take out a few hundred Madrox shifty , add Capt America and Luke Cage for more punching power and Spiderwoman attacking from above. Avengers should be able to take him 9/10... this without Iron Man..

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Roldz
Wolverine and Spiderman should be able to take out a few hundred Madrox shifty , add Capt America and Luke Cage for more punching power and Spiderwoman attacking from above. Avengers should be able to take him 9/10... this without Iron Man..

I disagree. This fight could very easily go 50/50 for both sides if Iron Man wasn't in the picture.

MadroxRox

Remember - Luke Cage and Capt. America's punching power only equals new, fully recovered Madrox dupes.

Roldz
See this is how i see it Madrox duplicate can only replicate ones so before it gets really crazy the Avengers have to hit him hard and fast, it should'nt be a problem for them to do it.. Also Madrox cant duplicate 200+ really, probably only below 100 and thats because of his other duplicate not being absorb from him for a long time and they become stronger and developed new consciousness/personality.. Those 2 fought and produce a little below 100 duplicates.. It happened earlier issues of new X-factor..
Avengers should win Majority..

Roldz
Originally posted by MadroxRox
Remember - Luke Cage and Capt. America's punching power only equals new, fully recovered Madrox dupes.
Isnt luke supposed to be quite strong as well or atleast above peak human.. I dont know much about him...

H. S. 6
Isnt luke supposed to be quite strong as well or atleast above peak human.. I dont know much about him...

I'm pretty sure he's categorized at something like 25 tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.