Absorbing Man vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Absorbing Man vs Doomsday

they fight in NYC

give your opinions on all Doomsday versions please.

lando005
i dont know but good fight to watch

Horrificus
AM wins.
The majority of the times that AM has been beaten, it was not just by a bruiser. It has taken some crazy circumstances, and a lot of outsmarting him.
I don't see it happening with DD.

hawkeye111
doomsday wins

Draco69
NYC? What the hell is AM gonna absorb that's gonna be useful against Doomsday?

Yep. Nothing.

Doomsday killed a being of pure energy. Nuff' said....

Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday wins 10/10, adaption or not.

lando005
what could dd do to him?

Horrificus
He could absorb, say, DD. Or, maybe DD's bone spikes. That's for starters.

General Kon-El
Doomsday 8/10

long pig
Stalemate.

AM can't do much to DD and vi ca versa.

Simple, AM absorbs DD's strength/speed/durability and whammy, stalemate.

Or, if this is the new sentient DD, AM absorbs DD's mind and wins without throwing a punch. And it isn't like a mental attack, AM laterally absorbs the person's psyche.

AM's second appearance he nearly beat Odin while in Asgard. AM simply absorbed everything Odin threw at him and Odin realized he couldn't hurt AM so he had to trick him.

Horrificus
The problem is, DD could potentially kill AM before AM gets a chance to do anything with DD's powers.
Which, on second thought, is probably what would happen.

harri
dd kills am so dam hard

newyorkcares
The only thing AM would be absorbing is an asstomp

The Nuul
Bump

Omega Vision
Didn't AM overload while trying to drain the Sentry? Yeah DD wins here.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't AM overload while trying to drain the Sentry? Yeah DD wins here. yet he dint overload when he fight Odin...so Sentry > Odin? or wuz it just PIS? confused

Warlord
Quasar overloaded him as well but I don't think DD could do it. Both Sentry and Quasar overloaded him with energy he couldn't contain. On the other hand when AM touches DD he will get his physical quantities...Nothing to overload him with.

DD could still win though....it's just not a stomp

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Warlord
Quasar overloaded him as well but I don't think DD could do it. Both Sentry and Quasar overloaded him with energy he couldn't contain. On the other hand when AM touches DD he will get his physical quantities...Nothing to overload him with.

DD could still win though....it's just not a stomp Yes it is a stomp. AM will be dead before he can do anything. He has to absorb. DD is so fast, that AM's head will be off before he can even absorb anything.

Warlord
Hulk didn't take him out at once

Zeuodin
Hulk didn't take him out at once
Hulk is how much slower than Doomsday? Hulk also cannot evolve and adapt mid battle.

Warlord
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Hulk also cannot evolve and adapt mid battle. so there will be a battle...smile

Priest
Originally posted by newyorkcares
The only thing AM would be absorbing is an asstomp laughing out loud

Zeuodin
so there will be a battle...smile
No. AM is going to be knocked out before he can absorb anything useful. Unless you can prove to me he has reflexes on par with someone has as fast Doomsday.

Warlord
DD for the speedblitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.