Can Plo Koon really use Electric Judgement?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prodigal Knight
Many individuals says Plo Koon was such a powerful Jedi during the PT Era was because he could manipulate the environment and use offensive powers like Electric Judgement.

Now, is this really proven? Is Plo Koon really as strong as we expect to be. Is Plo Koon a master of physics and can use Electric Judgement?

Discuss.

darthsith19
Of course he can, he uses them in Jedi Power Battles. I don't get why your asking if he can or not, obviously he can.

Blue_Hefner
Of course he can use force lightning.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:ElectricJudgement.jpg

overlord
Plo Koon is the master of time and space. One day he will rule the galaxy with an iron fist.

Mišt
And he has an orange saber too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Council#13
Electric Judgement? Sounds.... interesting

Mider999
the jedi get upset with him because its like darkseid lightning and lightning is kinda something that only the sith use do to the fact they use it on tourture im guessing

JaehSkywalker
what's electric judgement?

clueless. roll eyes (sarcastic) really. no expression

overlord
With the powers invested in Plo Koon, he can make you man and wife, also be a judge in the most difficult of cases where he electrocutes all sinners, feeze small creeks, shoot fireballs from out of his mouth, weild the legendary orange Shienn lightsaber technique and many more to come.
There will be a book written about how Plo Koon build the pyramides as well.

exanda kane
This Plo Koon stuff is seriously ridiculous and more suited to some anime comic than Star Wars

Sith Lord Windu
yeh, alot of the things in games shouldn't be considered 100% cannon. i read somewhere, cant remember the site, that alot of the things in starwars games are just exagerated to make the game more fun and varied. just look at the CW cartoon, i heard mace punches through steel? whats up with that, he he could do that then why couldn't he just hit palp' and kill him in one blow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.