The Ultimate Villains Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Team 1: Cyborg Superman, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Metallo and Apocalypse

versus

Team 2: Super Skrull, Brainiac, Eradicator, Loki, and Juggernaut

30 minute briefing and strategy session before battle. Fight in NYC.

masterbruce
bump

SpunkySmurph
Loki ftw

Broly92
Team 2

Ultraman Baltan
Good fight. Team 2 6/10.

masterbruce
Loki ain't that powerful. Beside Doom has magic/mystical capabilities as well. Plus, Loki isn't too smart.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Team 1: Cyborg Superman, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Metallo and Apocalypse

versus

Team 2: Super Skrull, Brainiac, Eradicator, Loki, and Juggernaut

30 minute briefing and strategy session before battle. Fight in NYC.

Team One

TricksterPriest
I'm with Guy. Cyborg is ungodly powerful when he has technology to use as a weapon or spare parts. Mags has plenty of things to use. Doom is smarter than most of team 2. And Apoc is.....well, Apoc. Him and Doom should be able to come up with a good plan. Also, which version of the eradicator are we using? If anyone says "T-Vo" I will scream and start beating you over the head with my computer monitor. stick out tongue Not mention Apoc has high level TP and you didn't put any telepaths on team 2. Apoc can handle half of team 2 himself. (Classic can, Current jobs, but even then he could handle 2 of them) Way I see it, Eradicator is the biggest gun on team 2. If Cyborg can at least stalemate him, it's game over.

Ptr_Grifin
I gotta go with team 2. Skrull can mimic the others powers, Brainiac can likely counter the other teams plan, Eradicator is somewhat of another superman, Loki should be able to deal with Doom and Juggernaut is of course the indestructable muscle. Their chances are very good IMO.

qqqqqqq
team one

Jyppe
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not mention Apoc has high level TP and you didn't put any telepaths on team 2. Apoc can handle half of team 2 himself.

Uh, Apocalypse needed Nate's help in order to travel to the astral plane in the Onslaught arc.

juggernaut66666
Team 2.
Eradicator schooled Superman in a "T-vo" fight....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.