Doctor Octupus vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Second fight with Nightwing already having lost. No prep time. Who'd win?

TheWatchdog
dick grayson gets butchered..freaken spiderman has probalms doging doc oc

and i think in a recent issue doc oc survived a nuclear explosion bye hugging himself with his arms so their pretty damned durable

Ultraman Baltan
Dock Ock 10/10. This guy is way too much for almost any hero.

db_renji
Nightwing takes it. If this is the second fight, he would already have devised a way to beat him, he wouldn't need prep. He is too much of a strategist for Doc. Doc might be smarter but intelligence and battle-field knowledge are two different things. Nightwing has too much experience for him and has beaten tougher opponents. Nightwing also has incredible agility that is almost Spider-man level (yes thats correct, he has the most agility in the DCU). Nightwing 8/10.

lando005
ock kills him

peopel fail to reailze normal humans cant even come close to matching spider-man in agility it's not humanly possible to attain his level of agility

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by db_renji
Nightwing takes it. If this is the second fight, he would already have devised a way to beat him, he wouldn't need prep. He is too much of a strategist for Doc. Doc might be smarter but intelligence and battle-field knowledge are two different things. Nightwing has too much experience for him and has beaten tougher opponents. Nightwing also has incredible agility that is almost Spider-man level (yes thats correct, he has the most agility in the DCU). Nightwing 8/10.

okay guy arms have speed blitzed spiderman can nightwing do that? hell no

Ultraman Baltan
Wait, they fought before?

Ultraman Baltan

That was incredibly wrong.

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Wait, they fought before?

in cross over maybe

honeslty batfamily spiderman rogue cross overs are really well written.

kingpin batman fight was freaken awesome...

well no not all spiderman dc cross overs are nicely written in one..venom was beating superman to death spideyt even said "omg..venoms beating superman to death"

witch..is..total bullcrap but w/e aparently what ever hack writer decided that was how it shiuld go down..wrote it up..soo

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TheWatchdog
in cross over maybe

honeslty batfamily spiderman rogue cross overs are really well written.

Didn't Joker knock out Carnage with a crowbar?

What the f**k?

ExtraMision5555

Actually, i partially agree with this post. Nightwing has gone up against CONSIDERABLY stronger opponents and won before. Although they werent neccessairily similar to Doc oc, regardless If nightwing has prep and knoweldge of a previous battle, i wouldent put it past him to win a few. Majority? debateable

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

What the f**k?
more garbage

TheWatchdog

What the f**k?

was that before or after casrage was backing away trembling in fear..because aparently joker wanted them all dead or somehting

but then again..jokers wtf pwned cassie cain..darkside and spectre under the right conditons

so really..the guys dc version of squirel girl

SpunkySmurph
was that before or after casrage was backing away trembling in fear..because aparently joker wanted them all dead or somehting

but then again..jokers wtf pwned cassie cain..darkside and spectre under the right conditons

so really..the guys dc version of squirel girl

But those other ones made sense...

TheWatchdog
But those other ones made sense...

witch ones..the pwning of spectre and darkseid when he had mixy's poweers

hell no they dont..not if the spectre and dakrseid are as ubber as the writers at dc try to make them out to be

SpunkySmurph
witch ones..the pwning of spectre and darkseid when he had mixy's poweers

hell no they dont..not if the spectre and dakrseid are as ubber as the writers at dc try to make them out to be

I assumed you meant the pwning of Spectre when he was in Joker's mind. After Spectre had been stabbed by the spear of destiny, and was severly weakened, and was on Joker's turf. And Joker only managed to win for a little while- and then Spectre left him messed up.

And

Mxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid

TheWatchdog
I assumed you meant the pwning of Spectre when he was in Joker's mind. After Spectre had been stabbed by the spear of destiny, and was severly weakened, and was on Joker's turf. And Joker only managed to win for a little while- and then Spectre left him messed up.

And

Mxy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Darkseid

naw the way they write up the new gods you;ld think mixy was a chumo comapred to them

joker got a frasction of mixy power and turned the spectre into a harmless bird..and did something else to the dakrsied..like a joker

i know the psectre has more impressive feats then mixy..so to me that was pis

SpunkySmurph
naw the way they write up the new gods you;ld think mixy was a chumo comapred to them

joker got a frasction of mixy power and turned the spectre into a harmless bird..and did something else to the dakrsied..like a joker

i know the psectre has more impressive feats then mixy..so to me that was pis

You're right, Spectre is more powerful then Mxy... at certain points. Depends whether he's rogue, how much hes backed, etc.

And no. Mxy will always pwn Darkseid.

And Emporer Joker had 99.9% of Mxy's power

complexbrother
And now for the morning news ...

"the superhero vigilantie Nightwing's various bodyparts were foung all over three rooftops "

film at 11

TheWatchdog
You're right, Spectre is more powerful then Mxy... at certain points. Depends whether he's rogue, how much hes backed, etc.

And no. Mxy will always pwn Darkseid.

And Emporer Joker had 99.9% of Mxy's power

ninety nine percent of a gods power is still incomplete..joker wasent fully mixy

and yea see they say that..and i agree but at the same time the writers want to make it like dakrseid would eat mixy

as for the spectre it depends on what the presence wants of him..his power is what the supreme being..wills it to be

thats why he loosses some and then comes off like a total bad ass the next minute

it all depends..on what god wants of him

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by complexbrother
And now for the morning news ...

"the superhero vigilantie Nightwing's various bodyparts were foung all over three rooftops "

film at 11

ultimate hulk would enjoy some of dick grayosn wth some mustard

Wally West
Nightwing has got the speed and agility to trouble Doc Ock (his agility is practically meta-human level), and if he has his gadgets and weapons he could sneak a few wins. He has gone up against opponents much worse than Ock so he shouldn't be so easily disregarded. Without him getting any sort of prep it makes it very difficult for him though.

PRAYERRUN
(sigh) as much as i'd love to say the hero always wins, I can't think of a way that Nightwing would win this one.

doctorstrongbad
Doc Ock beats Nightwing 10/10. Dick has no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.