Nabu vs. Tanaraq vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkeye111
Nabu vs. Tanaraq vs. Odin

Neutral grounds, who wins?

TheWatchdog
methinks odin..but he might have to work for it..i donno much about the other players involved though asdie from nabu being the sorce of fates power correct? or a formor lord of order?

some feats?

batdude123
Nabu.

Nabu>Shazam=Odin

King_Mungi
We saw Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath, but we have no idea how he would fair against them. He was the embodiment of death of Earth, but meh! As from feats it's between Odin and Nabu. I would probally give it to Nabu, but I can be swayed

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We saw Tanaraq easily beat Zarathos and Kulan Gath, but we have no idea how he would fair against them. He was the embodiment of death of Earth, but meh! As from feats it's between Odin and Nabu. I would probally give it to Nabu, but I can be swayed

call me when nabu assplodes entire galaxies bye accident..and gives people in galactus power level pause...

odin..has..has nabu?

King_Mungi
Well I assumed neutral ground would work in Nabu's favor rather than Odin being in Asgard. Like I said I could be swayed

batdude123
Originally posted by TheWatchdog
call me when nabu assplodes entire galaxies bye accident..and gives people in galactus power level pause...

odin..has..has nabu?

He gave Spectre a decent fight.

hawkeye111
methinks odin..but he might have to work for it..i donno much about the other players involved though asdie from nabu being the sorce of fates power correct? or a formor lord of order?

some feats?

dont have his comics except DoV and i cant post scans since im junior member, but heres some offhand feats:

-nabu is the leader of the lords of order
-leader of shadowpact
-he is the most powerful magic-user of nineth age, tenth age began with his death
-fought the spectre
-presence punished spectre for killing nabu
-has harnessed power from orion, darkseid, highfather, and etrigan to fight anti-life being

hawkeye111
does any1 know where some good odin scans are?

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by batdude123
He gave Spectre a decent fight.

you mean the jobber god supreme?

did they fight in a battrle spanning entire galaxies witch where comepletly obliterated as a side affect

oh and for another odin feat in the nineteen sixites in a fight with i foret if it was seth or some one else he said something to the affect of "this fight shall be to grave for mortal eyes as such i shall place all mortals in a pocket demension until its over"

guy demension dumped the enite milky way galaxy with no real sings of wear

seriously..dont underestimate the old fart i'm not saying he beats them like their chumps..he'l work for it hard..but odin is at pc darksed level maybe slightly hire

Soujaboy

did they fight in a battrle spanning entire galaxies witch where comepletly obliterated as a side affect

oh and for another odin feat in the nineteen sixites in a fight with i foret if it was seth or some one else he said something to the affect of "this fight shall be to grave for mortal eyes as such i shall place all mortals in a pocket demension until its over"

seriously..dont underestimate the old fart i'm not saying he beats them like their chumps..he'l work for it hard..but odin is at pc darksed level maybe slightly hire

I honest;y never knew that. blink

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I honest;y never knew that. blink

yea odin a freakern monster he's even stopped death from claiming a soul and forcefully witheld it from the after life long enough to get information from it

he's done that not from hella or mpehisto..i;m talking about death..y'know relative of galactus and eternity

grant you death wanted that soul something feirce and odin was cometply depleted from the ordeal but he can actually temporarly challange an abstract

Juntai
Nabu and Spectre battled across time and space.
Nabu was trying to keep the battle in open dead space.
In one of the panels he tells that merely getting too close to planets will destroy them.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
In one of the panels he tells that merely getting too close to planets will destroy them.

And thats supposed to mean what?

TheWatchdog

yea i get you..but again..seth and odin have busted entire galaxies many of them as a side effect..hell guy demsion dumps all the population of the milky way and challanges abtracts of the universe

Juntai
And thats supposed to mean what? The sheer power they commanded, even when not expelled, was enough to destroy matter just by being in a proximity to it. Just flying into a solar system the core of planets was shaking and they began to tear themselves down.

Juntai
yea i get you..but again..seth and odin have busted entire galaxies many of them as a side effect..hell guy demsion dumps all the population of the milky way and challanges abtracts of the universe And can't keep Thanos down?

TheWatchdog
And can't keep Thanos down?

thanos imself is close to odins power level and the guy aslo has regnerated form being vaporised completely-hell freaken celestials have literally put parts of this guy into other universe..it didnt do much

so really..you say that like its trivial..when its not

and odin..was beating his ass...

thedude1948
And can't keep Thanos down?
But who can keep Thanos down? (minus Squirrel Girl shifty )

Validus
And thats supposed to mean what?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
yea odin a freakern monster he's even stopped death from claiming a soul and forcefully witheld it from the after life long enough to get information from it

he's done that not from hella or mpehisto..i;m talking about death..y'know relative of galactus and eternity

grant you death wanted that soul something feirce and odin was cometply depleted from the ordeal but he can actually temporarly challange an abstract

Zeus is still better shifty

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Zeus is still better shifty

maybe..doubtfull i donno i wanna see all mu sky fathers in their own comic issue just to see their powers

sadly..it seems odin get all the love

hawkeye111
Originally posted by hawkeye111
does any1 know where some good odin scans are?

TheWatchdog
Originally posted by hawkeye111

theres an msn group thats dedicated to all the really amped up flashy battles

thats got old scans form the sixites of odin demension dumping the milky way..and the there one scan of the mu sky father banding together and blasting the celestial arishim with all of the power..the blast tearing up..like god knows how muc crap

the judge just stands there not even realzing he was hit..

theres alot of awesome scans..

sadly..i am no longer a member of it..i'll look for it and pm you

if not try image shack

Soujaboy
The sheer power they commanded, even when not expelled, was enough to destroy matter just by being in a proximity to it. Just flying into a solar system the core of planets was shaking and they began to tear themselves down.

I understand thats a high end feat, but aren't those typically the feats you expect from high end characters? For example when Mepheisto and Galactus had their little tussle they were destroying many planets in the proximity of Mepheisto's realm. It may be just me, but those are the typical feats I've come to expect from characters such as Galactus, Odin, Spectre, etc.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Validus
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What are you rollin your eyes about mad

TheWatchdog
I understand thats a high end feat, but aren't those typically the feats you expect from high end characters? For example when Mepheisto and Galactus had their little tussle they were destroying many planets in the proximity of Mepheisto's realm. It may be just me, but those are the typical feats I've come to expect from characters such as Galactus, Odin, Spectre, etc.

from guys like odin...nabu and shazam wherent really shown to be ubber..until they had a tussle with spectre that was over done

Soujaboy
from guys like odin...nabu and shazam wherent really shown to be ubber..until they had a tussle with spectre that was over done

Can you rephrase that? I'm not sure what you were trying to say....

TheWatchdog
Can you rephrase that? I'm not sure what you were trying to say....

that the paritucalr fight between spectre and those mages..was an sm vs fl scinario for the mages

not spectre i mean the guys an utter beast but the other two..thats comeptly reiduclious

Soujaboy
that the paritucalr fight between spectre and those mages..was an sm vs fl scinario for the mages

not spectre i mean the guys an utter beast but the other two..thats comeptly reiduclious

oh ok stick out tongue

Supreme being

confused In the 1960s laughing out loud Odin power has been lowered as has his role back then a lot of characters were the sh.. and nowadays they arnt much.

Supreme being

yeah you cant really display your uber power unless your fighting someone uber. Nabu takes this fight with flying colours.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused In the 1960s laughing out loud Odin power has been lowered as has his role back then a lot of characters were the sh.. and nowadays they arnt much.

When did Marvel say his powers had been decreased?

Juntai
When did Marvel say his powers had been decreased? The fact he couldn't keep Thanos down.
The fact it took all his power he had been -saving- to create the items for Thor to defeat Mangog and was exhausted of power afterwards.
That King Thor, wielding Odin's power, was having trouble with Earth heros.
Too many to name.

Thor himself has also not approached his 1960's self in a very long time.
Neither has Hulk.

Lots of Marvel character were depowered along the ride.
As as others have come out and knocked them down the hierarchy as well.

Supreme being
When did Marvel say his powers had been decreased?

Not decreased sort of played down sort of like an unofficial recton you have to remember at one point Galactus was the baddest Mother****er in Marvel.

Supreme being
Not decreased sort of played down sort of like an unofficial recton you have to remember at one point Galactus was the baddest Mother****er in Marvel.

Oh i think i read it somewhere about odin and others having less displays of power as there roles have diminished.

Juntai
Oh i think i read it somewhere about odin and others having less displays of power as there roles have diminished. Which is why they want to use feats from the 50's and 60's lol.

Mider999
said it before say it again, odin doing this things

standing up to a galactus level threat

destroying galaxies

effecting the multiverse

throwing infinity out of his realm

all PIS like ive said before as well he should have done some of this stuff when fighting the celestials i guess his PIS powers where off line that day.

Mider999
didnt dr fate mind controll an entire galaxy and he's nothing compared to nabu?

Soujaboy
The fact he couldn't keep Thanos down.
The fact it took all his power he had been -saving- to create the items for Thor to defeat Mangog and was exhausted of power afterwards.
That King Thor, wielding Odin's power, was having trouble with Earth heros.
Too many to name.

Thor himself has also not approached his 1960's self in a very long time.
Neither has Hulk.

Lots of Marvel character were depowered along the ride.
As as others have come out and knocked them down the hierarchy as well.

Unless your forgetting Thanos is immortal, banned from death. Thanos being resilient and continually getting up after taking a severe beating says more for Death's power than it does Thanos.

so.....

King Thor wasn't even fluent in using the Odinforce, so using King Thor as an example for Odin is useless. However I'm sure you noticed the difference between the way Rune King Thor wielded the Odin force and how King Thor wielded it.

So basically in a nutshell Marvel has never stated as much, it's just speculation on your part. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.