LOTF Jacen Solo versus DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
Which one would win?

Setting: On board the titanic.

(requests mods to bring to vs forum)

Mider999
ok i know who dark empire sidious is but what in goodness name is LOTF

Escape81
Originally posted by Mider999
ok i know who dark empire sidious is but what in goodness name is LOTF

LotF = Legacy of the Force. It's the new series of books, taking place after NJO and DN.

To answer your question, Zephiel, I would place my bets on Jacen in single combat. If he can resist a Force Storm, he takes it comfortably, I'd imagine.

Darth Sexy
Comfortably? I doubt it Escape. Even if Jacen is the #2 most powerful Jedi ever, DE Sidious is no walkthrough. If he DOES resist the force storm he would win after a hard fought battle.

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Comfortably? I doubt it Escape. Even if Jacen is the #2 most powerful Jedi ever, DE Sidious is no walkthrough. If he DOES resist the force storm he would win after a hard fought battle.

Perhaps so. Maybe I've been a little too indoctrinated by Luke's High Priests... they are brainwashing us all. stick out tongue

San'Doria
Force storm would rip him apart, being able to destroy massive vessels is far more enough to kill a jedi

Mider999
palpatine can drain entire planets cant he but he doesnt need to like darth nihilus but im pointing out the fact that he can.

zephiel7
What can Jacen Solo do to resist Palpatine?

Could someone list his powers?

Mider999
i heard in dark empire palpatine drained whole planets

in dark empire for sure he was able to transfer his spirit from being to being

he can contact people all around the galaxy

in DE he did create those form storms

and he has the lightning of course which is probably a small thing for his level of force user

he has been known to tear knowledge from peoples minds even a jedi master

in a younge clone body he out did a younge skywalker at sword fighting

the guy did stalemate yoda in revenge of the sith.

i know that new jedi order luke was able to cloak a whole planet but palpatine cloaked himself from all the jedi's they where totally unable to find out who was the sith lord even though he lived on the same planet as them thats very impressive and he's only one guy and he evaded detection from the entire council, yoda, mace windu, all of them.

He can tansport poeple to other locations across the galaxy i think but that counts as a force storm ive read.

other then that i dont know what he has done in novels or comics

starwarsfreak34
true, but Jacen can cloak himself now... he did it in LotF#2 ~ Bloodlines. And Jacen can go back and forth in time - thata gotta give him an advantage, and good odds...
my creds are on Jacen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.