Green Lantern vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider is venging down the steets when Lantern sees him and thinks he's just a wannabe villian. this can be any version of Lantern and it's blaze ghost rider.

lando005
gl ftw

PRAYERRUN
How so?

ExtraMision5555
absolute physical harm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Ghost Rider is venging down the steets when Lantern sees him and thinks he's just a wannabe villian. this can be any version of Lantern and it's blaze ghost rider.

Mistakes:

1. Horrible match-up
2. Any version of Lantern? blink

Tron
Any Green Lantern puts Ghost Rider down with relative ease. If you wanna know why, I suggest takign a look at the GL respect thread.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tron
Any Green Lantern puts Ghost Rider down with relative ease. If you wanna know why, I suggest takign a look at the GL respect thread.

or at the minimum, even a very vauge eplination of GL shuold help you understand

PRAYERRUN
you mean that a man that took down galactus is going to be easy for Green lantern to take down? I can't see Green lantern Taking out Galactus

juggernaut66666
you mean that a man that took down galactus is going to be easy for Green lantern to take down? I can't see Green lantern Taking out Galactus That was a cartoon . In a cartoon venom was beating up dormammu

Tron
you mean that a man that took down galactus is going to be easy for Green lantern to take down? I can't see Green lantern Taking out Galactus

It was a cartoon, it's not canon here. Like it matters, because the Penance Stare uses the sins (the serious ones, like murder and things like that) of the person being hit with it against them. It won't work on a GL (don't know about Hal, but it wouldn't be a surprise if his will could overcome it).

guy222
blaze

TheGodKiller

Its a cartoon , and it contradicts everything shown about Galactus before . Plus Mephisto couldn't even take out Galactus in his own realm , so you think thee Rider can take out Mephisto as well ?

8swords

8swords
Originally posted by Tron

Thats not totally true, to be honest blaze doesn't go all out. but if he does he can beat WWH( as quote by strange) which gives him a SOMEWHAT chance,

but honestly, blaze doesnt give in to the spirit of vengeance that easily ,meaning no powerup no chance of winning,

oh and the stare only works face to face and eye to eye GL can easily cover his eyes, smokin'

ColossusGrundy
Any GL wins.

Hal Jordan, due to his extensive experience with the dead (as the Spectre) stomps.

srankmissingnin
What is a Green Lantern going to do to put Ghost Rider down? He is immortal and indestructible and he can teleport, which removes the option of BFR. You need mystical weaponry to have a change of slowing down GR.

guy222
thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
What is a Green Lantern going to do to put Ghost Rider down? He is immortal and indestructible and he can teleport, which removes the option of BFR. You need mystical weaponry to have a change of slowing down GR. It's like you've never read a GL book. Ever hear of a big, green boxing glove?

Show me scans of GR beating a big, green boxing glove and then you'll have some evidence to support your opinion.

greenlandurn

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Badabing
It's like you've never read a GL book. Ever hear of a big, green boxing glove?

Show me scans of GR beating a big, green boxing glove and then you'll have some evidence to support your opinion.

greenlandurn

Chains > Boxing gloves. I've played Streets of Rage. cool

8swords
Originally posted by Badabing
It's like you've never read a GL book. Ever hear of a big, green boxing glove?

greenlandurn

does the hulk count?.
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.