Mephisto versus Doctor Doom and Ultimate Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Battle of the spell-casters , Doom is in his skin armour.

Location - Earht , a huge crater.

Stipulations : No PIS ,No CIS , Bloodlust is ON

Test your might !

ALEMASTER
MEPHISTO

for yeah sure doom a good sorcerour but mephisto rules the underworld and sdoom when he made a deal with demons got his ass wooped and they were weak lower demons so

MEPHISTO

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
MEPHISTO

for yeah sure doom a good sorcerour but mephisto rules the underworld and sdoom when he made a deal with demons got his ass wooped and they were weak lower demons so

MEPHISTO

Seconded. I feel like Mephisto is under rated here.

Grimm22
Memispho ftw wink

Doom tried year after year to defeat Memispho to save his mother's soul and failed year after year.

Oh course since then Doom's Mother's soul has been free'ed at the cost of her forgeting everything about him

The Fake Macoy
I really don't see how Doom would stand a chance. I mean, Mephisto took on Galactus.

guy222
Mephisto

tjcoady
The battle-field is Earth though.

"Triumph and Tragedy," in which Doom finally got his mother's soul back made a huge deal about how Doom's power was basically a fraction of what he can bring to bear normally- only his sorcery worked, because the laws of physics were under Mephisto's control while in Hell. Dr. Strange has stalemated Mephisto while on Earth using only sorcery, and while this was during Strange's super-badass times, Doom using his science-based abilities as well as his magic is extremely formidable. And Ultimate Doom, while not quite up to 616-Doom-snuff, he's not a joke either.

Mephisto still stomps 'em, but Doom is wily. Two Dooms are twice as wily. They might squeeze a win here or there.

Mindset
So this is Doom when he got his magical powerup?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.