how would a force user do against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
nukes, bullets, grenades and such.

Council#13
Well, in the Clone Wars cartoon, Obi-Wan managed to push back those bullet things shot by Durge. Against a nuke, a powerful Force-User might be able to de-activate it with the Force. A grenade? Again, a powerful Force-User might be able to contain the blast.

JaehSkywalker
bullets are nothing. grenades could be difficult, i guess nukes could be a challenge.

Mider999
so guys like obi wan can probably take a nuke and maybe have a problem with the grenade but mace windu can take a nuke and a grenade and take a nuke with little or no trouble and yoda would have no trouble iwth any of these perhaps.

JaehSkywalker
i think they can all take it easy.

kamikz
Grenades are used in Star Wars as well, but are more powerful. I don't see jedi going down against those either....

Nukes could be disarmed probably yes, or if the jedi's strong he can contain the blast, or just push it very far away....

Smoker Stevens
Nukes would **** them up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.