So angry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abigaillol
I am a novice in the game, but I am recently i have been killed by people of higher levels. These people are the absolute trash of the game. They think that just because they have a higher level they can kill lower levels at will! How stupid they are! WE should criticize these people.

kamikz
........ What game?

BornToRule
Originally posted by kamikz
........ What game?

yeah!.. what he said confused

Blue_Hefner
KOTOR probably or Galaxies.

Kas'Im
Galaxies I'm guessing.

General G
Yeah, most likely Galaxies because I can't see someone getting mad like that over KOTOR over the computer characters who are actually easy to beat.

indolentboy
I know of a company that offers servers for these games called lovegamenow. my friends introduced me to that company a few months ago. I feel like their services are quite good and i seek to purchase their goods. you should check it out for yourself! Their adress is lovegamenow.com

overlord
You know what, we should spam the boards. It's been so boring lately.. so visit lovegamenow.com, because they care for their costumers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.