Stardust vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
How does the good captain do?

Board Walker
Captain Atom at his best showings?

Validus
Stardust

Board Walker
Captain Atom, Universal power and beyond trumps Stardust.

Validus
Originally posted by Board Walker
Captain Atom, Universal power and beyond trumps Stardust.
I still can't believe Batdude has people believing CA functions at that level all the time. laughing out loud

UniOmni
Right.

Tell that to Mary Marvel, destroyer of universal level threats.

Caps best combat showing, imo, was in Armageddon, and alot of that was crap.

But him with the Monarch armor should be elite top tier, if not above.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Validus
I still can't believe Batdude has people believing CA functions at that level all the time. laughing out loud

Batdude? No, his showings in Arm, showed what he is capable of.

grey fox
Star-dust .

Validus
Batdude? No, his showings in Arm, showed what he is capable of.
Yeah, Armageddon was his best combat stuff ever and even then he was shown as physically inferior to a dying Majestic and Apollo. He said Apollo could kill him if given enough time. I'm not seeing how that shows universal power.

Board Walker
Yeah, Armageddon was his best combat stuff ever and even then he was shown as physically inferior to a dying Majestic and Apollo. He said Apollo could kill him if given enough time. I'm not seeing how that shows universal power.

Being able to Expand his field/sphere to cover universal porportions is not univrsal?

juggernaut66666
Ca at best showings was creating a universe wasn't he?

Validus
Being able to Expand his field/sphere to cover universal porportions is not univrsal?
When you need outside sources to accomplish it, it doesn't mean you're universal level.

UniOmni
Yeah.

A Cap Atom pulling power from the void, isn't standard Nate.

Board Walker
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Ca at best showings was creating a universe wasn't he?

yes

Board Walker
Originally posted by UniOmni
Yeah.

A Cap Atom pulling power from the void, isn't standard Nate.

the point of it being that he can do it.

Validus
the point of it being that he can do it.
When externally powered up.

batdude123

I never said he functions at those kinds of power levels all the time. confused

batdude123
When externally powered up.

There are other times besides Armaggeddon you know. no expression

Board Walker
Originally posted by batdude123
There are other times besides Armaggeddon you know. no expression
woot! yes

Validus
I never said he functions at those kinds of power levels all the time. confused
Yeah you did. We've gone over this several times.

batdude123
Yeah you did. We've gone over this several times.

No, I haven't. no expression

I said it's kind of rediculous to be introduced at those power levels, and then be taken down to herald level. erm

What we discussed before is his FULL POTENTIAL.

If a writer understood his character and his background and was he's capable of, he could be taken back to universal level.

Validus
No, I haven't. no expression

I said it's kind of rediculous to be introduced at those power levels, and then be taken down to herald level. erm
He wasn't introduced at those levels. That was all stuff in the Q-Field. He was originally a rival to Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm) since both basically have the same powers. It was only in the 5th issue of his series he went toe to toe with Ronnie.

What we discussed before is his FULL POTENTIAL.
Which you've paraded around as his normal power level which he always has access to and as easy to use as Superman uses his right fist.

If a writer understood his character and his background and was he's capable of, he could be taken back to universal level.
Nah.

batdude123
He wasn't introduced at those levels. That was all stuff in the Q-Field. He was originally a rival to Ronnie Raymond (Firestorm) since both basically have the same powers. It was only in the 5th issue of his series he went toe to toe with Ronnie.

He was at those power levels really early in his career. WAY before he was jobbing to the likes of Mary Marvel. sick

Which you've paraded around as his normal power level which he always has access to and as easy to use as Superman uses his right fist.

Nah. More like the God Wave for WW. He has call upon it first.

Nah.

sad

Roldz
Good fight, Capt. Atom wins at his best... He always have access to the Q-field even when not called, showed it against Nekron and Since Stardust is purely made of energies it should be in his alleyways, weve seen more feats of CA control over energies than Stardust..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.