Red Shift versus Thunderstrike and Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Red shift , herald of Galactus and under-rated bad-ass.....

Takes on Thunderstrike (Sans Bloodaxe) and Ronan the Accuser !

Stipulations : No PIS, No CIS, Bloodlust is ON

Who wins ?

nimbus006
Ronan takes him alone.

Ronan stalemated Ravenous for a while who is Silver Surfers equal.

thedude1948
How Is Ravenous his equal when he got his ass kicked by Surfer?

The Heralds also have been portrayed in Annihilation as being the top tier guys of the United Front (which includes Ronan).

Red Shift cuts a portal to another dimension and tosses these guys into it.

Roldz
Redshifts takes this majority or even all...

grey fox
bump

The Fake Macoy
Even in their fight before Surfer's power up, it still looked to me like Surfer was manhandling Ravenous. This could be a close fight. Sadly, I don't really know too much about any of the characters to get a good idea of who would win.

nimbus006
Originally posted by thedude1948
How Is Ravenous his equal when he got his ass kicked by Surfer?

The Heralds also have been portrayed in Annihilation as being the top tier guys of the United Front (which includes Ronan).

Red Shift cuts a portal to another dimension and tosses these guys into it.

Ok he isn't his equal, but he was holding his own until Surfer just got really upset and blew a freakin whole in the planet they were on. Either way Surfer is more powerful than Red shift. And i believe that Ronan can handle Red Shift especiallylly with help. Remember Ronan also wields the power cosmic, or cosmic energy in his hammer.

guy222
RS

TricksterPriest
Can Thunderstrike come back from black hole BFR?

Tenebrous
Red Shift (along with Stardust) temporarily held back a beam from the "Galactus Gun" meant to obliterate the planet (a la death star). That's incredibly impressive for a herald.

I don't see either TS or the Accuser having the same durability.....Red Shift with the easy win.

guy222
RS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.