I Hope You're Happy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
the mean ppl at you know where officialy ran off LovelyOne from not only there but here! I hope you're happy.....*cries* I miss here already....i hope she comes back soon!

Swann&Sparrow
THOSE BASTARDS!

LE GASPE. HOW COULD THEY?!!

ARG, I'M GOING TO TURN INTO THE AMAZING HULK AND HUNT THEM DOWN!

It's not working..............................I've failed you LovelyOne....

T.Maria
Who has done what with huh?!

Lovelyone cant leave!!!!!

No one can leave!!!!!

i'm keeping you all here under my spell!!!!!

I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE!!!!!!

(unless your from you know where...in which case, dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out of town!!!!!!)

Surreal_44
I didn't want her to leave. I think she ought to stay, even if the only thing we may be able to agree on is the color of grass and that we like PotC.

evilm0nki3
Whaaaaaaa?

Nonononononono...

PirateDiva
Wait what? Lovelyone left? was this on her own or did she actually get kicked out from here?

sailorleo
on her own

Swann&Sparrow
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can't happen, she was the WHOLE reason why I realized that EDGE worked!

Why, no this isn't fair. We NEED LovelyOne, she's our heart beat.

She made me a believer! I used to think EW would prevail, but now...sniff...now I know that EDGE will rule the our world, but it wouldn't be our world without LovelyOne.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I didn't want her to leave. I think she ought to stay, even if the only thing we may be able to agree on is the color of grass and that we like PotC.

GO take your sarcasms somewhere else. May I suggest the worm infested KTTC?

Mistypirate
Don't worry People!! I don't think she will give them the pleasure of leaving. She's a smart girl, I doubt she's living. So everyone please calm down.

Chiki Mina
Whoa WHOA WHOA!!! WHATS GOING ON IN HERE!!!!????

PirateDiva
why did she leave?

mmoviejunkie
'cause the KTTC mods are blaming her for all the people who are leaving their site, and saying that they dont like their site,

she just said that she needs a break,

go read the for all the KTTC "luckers" thread

Chiki Mina
someone send me a link por favor.

PirateDiva
*Gasps* Just read a little bit of it....DONT TELL ME THAT THIS IS SURREAL 44's fault!!!!??

Chiki Mina
MAN THATS IT WHERES MY THERAPY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

sorry for the caps please dont hurt me rogue.

evilm0nki3
I need a therapy thread for this too...

sad

Surreal_44
It isn't my fault that LovelyOne left.

And Misty, I wasn't being sarcastic. Trust me, you will know when I'm being sarcastic.

Such as, "Misty is my best friend and my world would crumble into nothingness if you stopped responding to any of my posts."

Yeah. That's sarcasm.

I genuinely do not want LovelyOne to leave. So no, I won't leave, and if you have a problem with that, well, all I can say is too bad.

WilliamBlake
Do not blame Surreal for Lovely leaving. Lovely was warned many times and chose to ignore it. Her posts were erratic and very much not courteous to others opinions. She left this forum because of embarassment for her previous posts. The war she waged after the choke on it post was...juvenile.

-savvychick-
lovelyone had great posts and great theory's...she never said u had to believe what she said, she just argued her point.

mss_mira
yeh.... no one can force u to read and take something to heart, thats ur choice!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by WilliamBlake
Do not blame Surreal for Lovely leaving. Lovely was warned many times and chose to ignore it. Her posts were erratic and very much not courteous to others opinions. She left this forum because of embarassment for her previous posts. The war she waged after the choke on it post was...juvenile.

if you want to criticize the posts she made on kttc, please do so on kttc, even though its juvanile either way.

there is no reason to come over here in order to criticize one of our members. if i did such a thing at kttc, i would be banned immediately. its called flaming. its bad manners.

i know everyone here would appreciate if we could put this issue behind us. this constant bickering over who said what is absurd. i know what i believe, and you clearly have your opinions, and we arent going to convince each other to change positions.

so i say, lets get back to talking about the hotness of Jack and Lizzie. smile drinks all around.

RoguePw25
This KTTC war stops NOW. I get what happen and such but to start pointless threads like this is a huge no no. It has nothing to do with Pirates so please stop making pointless threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.