Tidus vs. Gouki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raxarus
ok Tidus vs Gouki, who will win? no restrictions.

TricksterPriest
Hahahahahahahahah! laughing You're kidding right? This is rigged to the point of being a spite thread. Gouki. Hands down, Gouki. No chance, no way, no possibility of Tidus winning. Gouki.

Kaled
LMFAO!! i'm a FF fanboy to the max and even i think this is retarded. Poor tidus, he was awesome, i'l miss him cry

the only was tidus could win is if Gouki was in a coma

ok take your bets, will they find more or less than 5% of Tidus's body?

kamikz
Yup, we know way to little about Tidus canonically anyway. (Fighting skills that is). Many judge him because he hasn't held a sword before FFX, and say he's a poor fighter. But he is in better shape than probably anyone in the FFX team, he can jump like 10 meters in the air, he can knock someone about 50m in WATER unarmed (in the beginning, out of the sphere pool) and such. And on the ship near Sin Lulu comments "you have proven yourself as a guardian, maybe even as the BEST".

However, he loses for now. stick out tongue

Vangrith
Dude, Gouki will def. win. Google Gouki then Tidus's pictures. You see what I mean? Gouki would rip him to shreds!

Kayne Archeron
i don't think Gouki would overkill this match, considering Tidus is the product of the dreams of Aeons

TricksterPriest
......Did you just say that Gouki wouldn't overkill this match? It doesn't matter that he's a dream. He still has no chance. There is no possible way for Tidus to win, barring Gouki throwing the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.